Pearl_Eve

Fibromyalgia Alternatives

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I am starting this topic due to lack of health care for many diagnosis that Insurance Company Denies as helping overcome the stigma, along with mental illness, fibromyalgia and other topics within reason. I would like to gain resources for myself in hope to learn and teach others what helps as we struggle with this painful disease, that sometimes is just not understood as a real thing. I know myself this is real. but having been through so much in the last few years with Fibromyalgia / anxiety / depression , I have been told by doctors they don't know what to do for me anymore,  I also hae been researching for Alternatives to medication  that could help and I do feel we should all have access to medical alternative when unaffordable to a person as it may be the right mix of treatmnt to get well. 

Edited by Pearl_Eve
add some words

10 hours ago, Pearl_Eve said:

Hello, I am starting this topic due to lack of health care for many diagnosis that Insurance Company Denies as helping overcome the stigma, along with mental illness, fibromyalgia and other topics within reason. I would like to gain resources for myself in hope to learn and teach others what helps as we struggle with this painful disease, that sometimes is just not understood as a real thing. I know myself this is real. but having been through so much in the last few years with Fibromyalgia / anxiety / depression , I have been told by doctors they don't know what to do for me anymore,  I also hae been researching for Alternatives to medication  that could help and I do feel we should all have access to medical alternative when unaffordable to a person as it may be the right mix of treatmnt to get well. 

one of the most important things you can do is begin to detach from your pain body.

@Pearl_Eve Leo mentions the causes of depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia in his video called '40 Signs That You Are Neurotic'

http://www.actualized.org/articles/40-signs-that-you-are-neurotic

My close friend has fibromyalgia and she says continuous body detox and healthy diet help her, she especially avoids foods that cause inflammation. 

She's also been taking chlorella (super-food algae) and says since then the pain subsided significantly and she gets more energy.  

Healthy mechanical structured-eating and I won't flare up guaranteed. Also not over busying myself which I can suck at at times. I can have lots on my plate and accomplish it all.....but the flare will creep up. So listening to my body cues. I'm also an an empath (I feel things deeply.) But as years have gone by I learnt to observe and not absorb the environment around me too much. Just observe things without any judgment. "It is what it is." Avoid dramatic situations and the flare cycles lesson. Avoid toxic relationship ( gossip) and surround yourself with people who edify you with support and you give the same honour to them. 

My sister and I go to healing women retreats and meet like minded people who are on a quest to always better themselves. That's who I choose to surround myself with. I can spot drama from a mile away. I'll be kind but steer the convo quickly and regulalate the frame of mind. Life's too short for nonsense. 

Drama people 

complainers, people who ask you for money and gossipers.

Fuck off already. Lol. :)

I had Fibromyalgia a few years ago & it was coupled with Depression, Anxiety and hopelessness. I had mounting issues going on in my life that I could not deal with. I had been to Doctors who tested me for Ross River Fever and a few other things but all was OK. I was told that there was nothing else that could be done to relieve my pain. This disease literally, brought me to my knees & I had always been an active person - until now. The disease crept up on me over years & gradually pulled me down. 

By chance, I went back to see a Therapist who I had seen some years before and after speaking with her for 1 hour I felt the pain drain out of me - nearly all of it as I left her office. I had obviously chosen to hold all of my tension in my body and I was not listening to my body telling me to do something practical. 

I don't have this disease anymore but I do have to be vigilant and listen to myself and I have found Actualized.org very helpful in allowing me to be more aware - generally. The depression and anxiety still try to creep in from time to time but my awareness helps tremendously.

@Pearl_Eve I know people that overcame this "disorder' as well Depression and Anxiety with Johrei (Japanese Technique).