sunny33

This will make you go crazy

15 posts in this topic

You can't do anything. You can't search it. You can't find it. It's always now. Not in the future, not in the past. There is no attaining. You are the obscuring agent. No one can teach you anything about it. It is nameless. Words are limited. Stop calling it Enlightenment as something to attain it in the future. You are it. Nobody knows anything about it. Its unknowable. There can just always be a pointing out to it. It can't be spoken. Thoughts and actions are futile. It's unconditioned and it's free.
So stop trying :)
You are it

@sunny33 True and not true.
There are still many methods that can help you to experience this unknowable. I highly likely never will if I become a couch potato watching TV and playing video games all day, then I might be "that" but I don't have the pleasure of knowing "it", knowing myself in this illusory frame which is possible after all.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@LaucherJunge A method or a teaching is a duality. Just see what you are not. You will never become it. You will never get it. There is no you.

You are it, always, always have been, but you only know it when you know it, and that's enlightenment. You're already there but you don't see it before you open your eyes, assuming anything else is just adding confusion and making the ones that don't see confused. You can't see until you open your eyes, you are sleeping until you awaken, and when you do, you're still right there, just your consciousness about what that "there" is, is clear and everything is different. Call it whatever you will, call it nothing if you want. Just recognize that your perspective as knowing is not the perspective of the unknowing.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@sunny33 True non-duality includes all dualities. Without method it's hard to see. As long as I am trapped in illusion there is a me.

"you are it" but even if you are just pure being then aren't you still something? 

@isabel Something is a concept, "it" is free of any concept, any constructs you could come up with.

thanks, how do you know if you experience "it"?

because even if you do, then the moment you know that it happened then you would already be changing into something so how do you ever know if what you are experiencing is the real "it" or not? 

@isabel You know because it is radically different than anything else you could ever imagine, so when it fades you are back to the point where you can't even describe it, the thing is that you as an ego can't even really know it, it only appears when the ego fades, so that's why it's not changing into something by "you" knowing it. It's not really you who gets to know it, but it gets to know itself through you and you kinda witness it. Obviously I'm kinda struggling here with the words again, not really possible to convey it fully.

sabel You know because it is radically different than anything else you could ever imagine, so when it fades you are back to the point where you can't even describe it, the thing is that you as an ego can't even really know it, it only appears when the ego fades, so that's why it's not changing into something by "you" knowing it. It's not really you who gets to know it, but it gets to know itself through you and you kinda witness it. Obviously I'm kinda struggling here with the words again, not really possible to convey it fully.

thank you! 

@LaucherJunge A method or a teaching is a duality. Just see what you are not. You will never become it. You will never get it. There is no you.

It's more than pure love... beyond infinite love, its unconditinial.