Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SriBhagwanYogi

No back after awakening?

5 posts in this topic

Guys nothing from this materialistic world can give me satisfaction. Only surrender and dhikr (Sufi rememberance of God meditation) that drops me in to state of no mind amd thats it but part of me is still afraid what will be with my job, friends etc 

Is that sick, running away from life or what? 

Those desires for worldly pleasures will run out eventually, faster if you do your inner work. 

It is not "sick" to run away to what you call life, but rather the other way around. The pull to God phenomenon is a ever present one in spiritual seekers, there is no going back, just surrender and if you feel fear and resist, there is nothing wrong also, it is just part of the process, it will run out soon if you are mindful enough.

Lack of attachment is still attachment. 

There are easy "pure" things to love to bring yourself back around. Spend time in nature, appreciate the sky, animals, etc. These things don't stimulate thought because they can't be owned. 

The material world is not. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 hours ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

Guys nothing from this materialistic world can give me satisfaction. Only surrender and dhikr (Sufi rememberance of God meditation) that drops me in to state of no mind amd thats it but part of me is still afraid what will be with my job, friends etc 

Is that sick, running away from life or what? 

There is no right or wrong so nothing really matters...?

That's true freedom ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi