pluto

Bashar - Highlights

8 posts in this topic

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Why does he take on a persona to relay the information? 

Do you think his personality is always like that, or does he only act like that when "channeling"?

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@pluto Why does he take on a persona to relay the information? 

Do you think his personality is always like that, or does he only act like that when "channeling"?

Because he is channelling his higher self/higher mind. Darryl is not as self-realized as an Enlightened being but his higher self/higher mind is basically the same thing as a fully Enlightened being, so to speak. He cannot relay the information himself because he does not know himself that deeply so he requires an idea, concept, imagination of an other/higher self-/intelligence to be in a deeply relaxed state to allow higher intelligence to flow through.

Other beings who already know themselves like our Enlightened masters and teachers, are simply already tapping into Source and channelling by simply being themselves and do not need an idea of an "other or higher" source because they know all is one and one is all. I was personally told the same thing by a channel, just to be myself as i already know who and what i am fundamentally.

When you are embodied within the true, natural self, you are channelling source energy/frequency almost all the time.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thank you.

Do you have any self referntial thoughts left? Or is the "I" gone completely ?

Edited by Raptorsin7

@pluto Hello, 2 questions for you. you say that darryl is channeling his higher mind, why? Why not say he's channeling Bashar? I get that Bashar is quite attuned to his higher mind himself, but I don't see that has anything to do with Darryl.
Something else related I haven't understood yet, is that Bashar or Daryl sometimes tells people that they are talking with their (own?) higher mind, and just using bashar or daryl as a permission slip to do so. How are people talking with their own higher mind when they talk to daryl/bashar? Doesn't every consciousness have its own higher mind?

Thank you, 
ps have been watching some posts of you lately, I love it, it resonates

Edited by Waken