Danioover9000

I've come across John Butler

8 posts in this topic

The name is "Spiritual Unfoldment with John Butler", a youtube channel that features a man named John Butler, who seems to be a Christian enlightened master.

In one of the videos titled "If more to life than meets the eye, what earthly use am I?", the first 10 minutes of listening to him, I felt a similar feeling when I hear a person who's had many awakenings. At around the 6-7 minute mark, he explains that after his 3-hour meditation, he wrote in his notebook "infinite completion.". I got GOOSEBUMPS. Yes, I've come across a high conscious resource!  

"To make whole, be whole."

Just the sound of that guy's voice alone is like a low level anti anxiety medication 

@Danioover9000 it would be great if you could edit in some links to highlight the content you feel is extremely worthwhile

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

his sound itself melts your heart

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Awesome, thank you!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 23/01/2020 at 6:43 PM, outlandish said:

@Danioover9000 it would be great if you could edit in some links to highlight the content you feel is extremely worthwhile

Edit and link doesn't work.

On 24/01/2020 at 9:58 AM, tsuki said:

Awesome, thank you!

Your welcome!

On 24/01/2020 at 7:32 AM, Harikrishnan said:

his sound itself melts your heart

Strangely reminds me of Osho. He must've been working on embodying this mystical experience for many years to sound so calm about it.