VeganAwake

Something Matters (The Ultimate Mind F*** of the Mind)

17 posts in this topic

Nothing matters...

Even to say nothing matters is just perpetuating the belief that there is a separate mind apart from Oneness that understands nothing matters.

I personally believe that the Mind is subconsciously aware of its own unreality, therefore it takes us on a journey to validate its own existence.  This journey is what I call running on the hamster wheel. 

There are endless ways to upgrade your hamster wheel: They have the Platinum hamster wheel; the gold bling bling boda Ching hamster wheel; there's the new age hamster wheel with the I love the ego sticker still attached; and let's not forget the lowrider hamster wheel that comes with Mexican hamster girlfriend telling you good job essay you're making lots of progress...?

The constant seeking isn't the problem, it's believing that you can find the answer outside of yourself which is the problem. What is being looked for is already the case it's already THIS... it's already what is. 

THIS is what is being search for.

The recognition that nothing matters and there's no purpose or meaning to life isn't a bad thing... it's the opposite.. see if something mattered or had purpose there would be a goal to achieve... you see that would not be complete freedom... that would imply a goal needs to be met...

No this freedom is so free so meaningless so purposeless we cannot even comprehend... it's absolute complete boundless freedom ❤ it's Love it's Liberation it's Enlightenment.

Its THIS...

And it has always been the case ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Gosh I always feel like I'm talking to myself, hardly ever any responses...oh wait ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Gosh I always feel like I'm talking to myself, hardly ever any responses...oh wait ?

well in this case you didn't give it enough time lol...  But I experience this feeling too.  Sometimes it's like when you try to talk to dream characters about the dream and they stare blankly at you or become angry.  

Your post had some nice humor throughout, I enjoyed it

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@VeganAwake

well in this case you didn't give it enough time lol...  But I experience this feeling too.  Sometimes it's like when you try to talk to dream characters about the dream and they stare blankly at you or become angry.  

Your post had some nice humor throughout, I enjoyed it

Haha that makes sense.. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ❤

The hamster wheel can also be described as a prison. 

You can decorate your prison cell but it will not assist in liberation..

@VeganAwake

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

You can decorate your prison cell but it will not assist in liberation..

True, but if it's pretty enough I might forget

10 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@VeganAwake

True, but if it's pretty enough I might forget

Well there is no going back because the prison cell is realized to be illusory ?

You could get conked on the head hard enough I suppose hehe

28 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Well there is no going back because the prison cell is realized to be illusory ?

You could get conked on the head hard enough I suppose hehe

What if I induce a coma, just for the hell of it? ???

Sometimes I would like to watch my favorite TV shows again, like Lost, or Buffy the vampire slayer, with fresh eyes. I can still enjoy my favorite show, but knowing the ending kind of takes alot of the magic away. (Although it also provides a different, loving type of experience).  But I do lament never being able to see these shows again with fresh, innocent eyes.  

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

What if I induce a coma, just for the hell of it? ???

Sometimes I would like to watch my favorite TV shows again, like Lost, or Buffy the vampire slayer, with fresh eyes. I can still enjoy my favorite show, but knowing the ending kind of takes alot of the magic away. (Although it also provides a different, loving type of experience).  But I do lament never being able to see these shows again with fresh, innocent eyes.  

If you are truly awake you can dive back into the illusion deep for some good entertainment.

Truth like an air bubble will always arise to the surface eventually though..

This is called the Divine game of Leila... dabbling back in Duality for entertainment.

I love watching movies to catch the meaning of love as the center of each movie. No matter what movie it is the love can always be noticed.

Awesome post bro, it’s always this and always will be THIS. 

you know the mind doesn’t exist right, only thoughts ?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Awesome post bro, it’s always this and always will be THIS. 

you know the mind doesn’t exist right, only thoughts ?

Well I believe the survival of the body was recognized to be Numero Uno so that became the mind's Main focus...

It's really just a matter of swinging the pendulum back the other direction of bit.

The mind can be of great service to humanity when it understands it's not the separate entity it once thought it was....❤

God be like,

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me - God (Cheap Trick, whatever) 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

57 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

God be like,

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me

ME be like,

ME want ME to want ME,

ME need ME to need ME,

ME love ME to love ME,

ME begging ME to beg ME-ME     (ME ME, ME)

Edited by VeganAwake

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

ME be like,

ME want ME to want ME,

ME need ME to need ME,

ME love ME to love ME,

ME begging ME to beg ME-ME     (ME ME, ME)

Or,

Me me me,

Me me me me me me

Me me me me me me

Me me me me me me

Me me me me me me- me

(me me me)

@VeganAwake xD Well that's no fun. 

All the fun is in the illusion of the interaction. It helps to remember that you got on the roller coaster by choice, not force though. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 hours ago, mandyjw said:

God be like,

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me

Love you Mandy ?❤️

That song was very special to me during one of my first awakenings

@seeking_brilliance :x I love you too. It just started playing in my head when I was reading this thread. You're always but never alone you know. ;) One mind, one heart. Thanks for the inspiration. 

@mandyjw ❤ it's definitely a wild ride