Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Enlightment must trascend all type of thought stories. It couln´t be other way.

7 posts in this topic

If not it can´t be enlightment. Don´t say that "even you become enlightened" your ego might still victim of emotional triggers and similar traps of the mind.

Isn´t enlightment actually trascending the traps of the mind?

Because today I got emotionally triggered and I realized wow, I´ve been doing this all my life. Creating thought stories. 

Then I got the opportunity to actually drop them. I could have done it today. Today could have been the end of stories within stories within stories. Ha. I could have just bite the bullet and accept that I projected Everything of what i´ve lived. But i couldn´t.  It´s so radical. It implies such a step into absolute loneliness of your decision.

Again back into the delusion. 

It´s really dishearting that in this forum you guys said enlightment doesn´t deconstruct all the stories of the mind. Because if it doesn´t then there is no much difference between this and enlightment. 

@Javfly33 starting to see that the stories are just that is good. Some stories feel more real then others though.

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Because today I got emotionally triggered and I realized wow, I´ve been doing this all my life. Creating thought stories. 

This is also a story. What is this I that the stories revolves around. Have you looked for it?

Want Enlightenment?

Here it is. You see the first part must be understood in the way the king of Dorn did it. It wasn't the way of the Buddah, although very similar. He instead ventured 

That silence. That pause. That Gap. That contained it all. It's very simple. It's too simple. You are looking from there... How can you GET there?

When you are fully alert and listening, you're not thinking. You are not even waiting. You just are. Available to hear to feel to know... That is all. Just be. Rest will be shown.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

The mind creates stories, be a co-creator. For example after a night out with my love, the mind will next day create a somewhat story out of it. 

I am the witness and observer of the mind itself.

But sometimes, it's nice to just get lost in it. Remember the night, look at it in these beautiful memory-images. Gives me butterflies in my body. 

The ability to remember, to feel the memories, to create a unique story of it. 

Watch the mind create and enginner miracles into existence. Watch how it works, how it designes, creates from nothing, from scratch. 

Beauty at work. 

53 minutes ago, Highest said:

The mind creates stories, be a co-creator. For example after a night out with my love, the mind will next day create a somewhat story out of it. 

I am the witness and observer of the mind itself.

But sometimes, it's nice to just get lost in it. Remember the night, look at it in these beautiful memory-images. Gives me butterflies in my body. 

The ability to remember, to feel the memories, to create a unique story of it. 

Watch the mind create and enginner miracles into existence. Watch how it works, how it designes, creates from nothing, from scratch. 

Beauty at work. 

That's a dangerous game, isn't it ? It's paradise when the mind creates "beauty" (what you project as good) but it can become hell if the mind creates horrror and suffering.

If you engage and enjoy your mind creations you are for a rude awakening. When you trascend the mind there's little difference between a 'positive' thought and a negative one. If you are trapped in duality, well, that's basically it, you are trapped in duality.

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That's a dangerous game, isn't it ? It's paradise when the mind creates "beauty" (what you project as good) but it can become hell if the mind creates horrror and suffering.

If you engage and enjoy your mind creations you are for a rude awakening. When you trascend the mind there's little difference between a 'positive' thought and a negative one. If you are trapped in duality, well, that's basically it, you are trapped in duality.

To try and transcend the mind is itself the most dangerous game. 

There is no horror or suffering in creation. Only beauty. All creation is beauty, intelligence and magnificance at work.

I'm happy to be "trapped" in duality. I like seeing the difference between a Red Bull and a cup of pee, so I can take the Red Bull instead. How it should be. I like to see rape as bad or evil so I could help. I like seeing other things as good. 

I wouldn't describe it as transcending though...❤

It's the recognition that the thoughts and stories are not owned by anyone, they're just happenings.

There is no ME inside the body to own anything.

After Awakening things aren't taken personal anymore. The illusion of ME is clearly seen through. This recognition also untangled the sense of me from social conditioning and there was a snapping out of The Matrix.

So the feeling wasn't necessarily a transcending feeling... I would describe it more as a dispelling of ignorance where the whole game was recognized to be an illusion created by your own mind for survival purposes.

You also see and understand why others behave certain ways and it's much easier to have unconditional love for everyone because you see and understand the mechanism that causes the belief in separation, pain and suffering. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi