Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Everyone is you!!

14 posts in this topic

You either love everything or you love nothing ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Say that to someone who tries to kill you. ?

Indeed, as God we are One. This is however a matter of consciousness. You can become conscious of the Abolute, but this Absolute has literally designed itself in such power that to deny it is delusion. 

Seperation is real, within consciousnesses. Duality is real within consciousness. 

Don't try to somehow escape or transcend it, rather embrace and enjoy the shit out of it. 

You can't escape this. All is Consciousness, be and embrace being the little unit of consciousness that you are. 

@VeganAwake It goes a lot deeper and requires heck of a lot of suffering to embody that. Be careful not to get a fairy idea of how loving you are. 

Edited by Ero

3 minutes ago, Ero said:

@VeganAwake It goes a lot deeper and requires heck of a lot of suffering to embody that. Be careful not to get a fairy idea of how loving you are. 

He kinda already has. This is a matter of perspective. You won't reach shit by watching youtube video on how you are everyone etc. 

When coming back from the path of Self-disovery, it's important that you put your perspectives rightly. You can see it from countless perspectives, but this is how I see it. 

I am God. I created and  designed everything to it's very detail. I am The Only One aka I am Everything. 

However, I also made this reality so I could enjoy it, love it. I made myself a little God and billions of others the same, I created seperation and duality - so I and you could have this interaction. It doesn't get more real than this. 

You can be in a state of consciousness where you literally see everyone as One thing.

You can be in a state where you are literally conscious of the opposite. 

And goes like this to infinity. None is more true than the other. 

I am in a state of consciousness where I am conscious of both of these, beyond that lies Awarness. Pure direct raw aware experience and reality. 

That's where I will see you. ?

18 minutes ago, Ero said:

?? Self deception is a powerful force...

Welcome back my name is Erin and this is mine science episode 16 in our previous
episode we talked about the illusion of I which is the idea that the eye that
we typically refer to is an illusion that the mind creates in order to have a subject separate from experience to create stories out of and so in this video I'd like to take this idea one step further now I often quote from the famous Hindu sage Ramana Maharshi because his teachings on Advaita or non-duality were truly groundbreaking and perhaps his most prominent teaching was to just continually ask yourself the question 'Who am I?'.....

there are not two different ways to love there is only one and this is the secret
of unconditional love that everyone is you so you either love everything or you love nothing

If this is true why does he call himself "Erin", use the words " I
and "you" and "his" and Ramana Maharshi ?  
Isn't there some way to make the point without using the very words communicating falsehood?

Edited by Nak Khid

120px-Donald_J._Trump_October_2016.jpg&f

If millions of people were shown this picture, not all of them but a vast number of people
would say it's picture Donald Trump
Probably none of them would say it's a picture of Muhammad Ali

Why?

Edited by Nak Khid

insect_musicians_allon-fasc_WH_WHITE1-35

.blogHAMMER.png&f=1&nofb=1

Are these things me?    Are these things due  unconditional love ?
Or is that just reserved for humans?

Edited by Nak Khid

3 hours ago, Highest said:

Say that to someone who tries to kill you. ?

Indeed, as God we are One. This is however a matter of consciousness. You can become conscious of the Abolute, but this Absolute has literally designed itself in such power that to deny it is delusion. 

Seperation is real, within consciousnesses. Duality is real within consciousness. 

Don't try to somehow escape or transcend it, rather embrace and enjoy the shit out of it. 

You can't escape this. All is Consciousness, be and embrace being the little unit of consciousness that you are. 

I would say that to someone who's trying to kill me. I also told my wife the other day, that if someone killed one of our kids I would instantly forgive them. This understanding is not hard when you recognize the mechanism that creates the pain suffering and feelings of separation. "Forgive them for they know not what they do" Rings true in every sense!

Duality is an illusion created by the mind. I didnt need to escape or trendsend anything, I just dispelled the ignorance surrounding it, and saw it for what it was, Unreal.

Again it's not an escaping, it's a dispelling of ignorance that is recognized during Awakening.

If the ignorance isn't completely dispelled and seen through, it wasn't true Awakening it was just a glimpse or a mystical experience which about 99.9% of everyone has. ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, Ero said:

It doesn't go deep at all, it simply requires awareness.

Unconditional love is a natural occurrence when ignorance is dispelled ❤

Suffering has nothing to do with it!!

2 hours ago, Consilience said:

?? Self deception is a powerful force...

Self-deception is not a force, its ignorance.❤

When the ignorance is dispelled and the mechanisms that create suffering are revealed....

Unconditional love flows easily and effortlessly ❤

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

I would say that to someone who's trying to kill me. I also told my wife the other day, that if someone killed one of our kids I would instantly forgive them. This understanding is not hard when you recognize the mechanism that creates the pain suffering and feelings of separation. "Forgive them for they know not what they do" Rings true in every sense!

Duality is an illusion created by the mind. I didnt need to escape or trendsend anything, I just dispelled the ignorance surrounding it, and saw it for what it was, Unreal.

Again it's not an escaping, it's a dispelling of ignorance that is recognized during Awakening.

If the ignorance isn't completely dispelled and seen through, it wasn't true Awakening it was just a glimpse or a mystical experience which about 99.9% of everyone has. ❤

Aiit, do your thing bro ?

53 minutes ago, Highest said:

Aiit, do your thing bro ?

I'm always available to private message also if you ever want to talk..❤

Take care!!

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

I'm always available to private message also if you ever want to talk..❤

Take care!!

I will keep that in mind. 

Take care amigo ??