Conscious life

Limitations of turquoise

23 posts in this topic

@Commodent I'm not saying you're wrong per say, but you have to appreciate the sheer complexity and difficulty to reach a conscious stage of that degree. Looking wishfully at turquoise or coral is almost always a pointer to a Tier 1 personal dynamic and an attachment to the perceived "worth" of a stage like turquoise. If the model ended at "lavender" or "rainbow" (an imaginary tier 3), then you can see how the question would have been different. @Serotoninluv has been very elicit in helping me realize this dynamic, I hope he can be of help here. 

@Ero you misunderstood what Sprial dynamics is. Sprial dynamics is not intelligences, knowledge or PhD etc. It's a man psychological age. Like physical age to your body it happens to you, you can't force to go high degree by yourself. It's psychological age, not counted by time but consciousness, You don't get anything by going higher to the Sprial, you could be at turquoise but you failed to manage it perfectly, but a purple or other stage who is deeply integrate can be better than you. 

People come at different consciousness levels based on their life experience. 

Lower Sprial are not bad and higher Sprial aren't good, they are stages, what you need to do is master the stage with all dimensions. 

You could be at turquoise but can't fuilfil your sexual drive because most people are at red level. who seeks powerful men at red with ego. They prefer red than Turquoise because, turquoise non ego will not nourish red Ego. 

Don't assume ego is bad because your stage level of turquoise is also is an ego, because if it doesn’t you will be OK at red but it destroy your turquoise ego and become comfortable. 

@V-8 said

without taking earthly action"...is a First-tier concept.

I am very amazed with this one single sentence, it's is written and found. 

"Staying in a spiritual and/or cosmic consciousness too long without taking earthly action."

It is well perfectly described. Turquoise people mostly focused on their cosmic orgasm satisfaction. 

Instead balancing earthly life with heaven, that why you see like osho went for silent time because of his desire to experience heavenly life only for himself, create chaos but he didn't do nothing on the earthly of his commune.