Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florian

Human experience

15 posts in this topic

Is the human experience basically a path in infinity that is walked by loving the details of it and is over when every detail of this path has been loved by the human?

Reading this question again, this questions seems like the last question of a game of "Who am I" to me lol.

I think this is more of my lifes definition

I'm currently doing the life purpose course and one of my Top 10 values is excellence so maybe excellence is even my top value and it's definition is to do the important things in my life with love for the details and understand it very deeply.

On 14/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, Florian said:

Is the human experience basically a path in infinity that is walked by loving the details of it and is over when every detail of this path has been loved by the human?

To truly love all of reality, everything, is very rare and difficult. To attain to such a state of consciousness is possible, but almost impossible to hold. Just like becoming Infinite, you can be it for some seconds or minutes, but no finite being can hold the state of being infinite, not even for a day.

And you are not a human being, this is a mind-created conceptual story, like birth and death. You are God experiencing not being God. 

You are finite and this cannot be denied. Most are simply literally unconscious that they are God altough they are God and the actuality of it cannot be denied. This is God's will and power, this is God's supreme design.

God doesn't play around. Whatever God wills into existence comes into existence, literally anything. If God, altough being everything and total awake consciousness, wills into existence finite beings unconscious of being God, then that is what instantly comes into existence.

@Highest

I don't mean loving all of reality but just what you experience. What I mean by "you walk the path by loving the details of it" is for example: I become aware of one aspect of me, like I notice that I hate this or that person or I feel threatened by a situation or something "positiv" like I really feel like I can nail this one test in school and also do it. Whatever. And by loving this aspect of yourself you "walk" this path that this human experience is and go to the next and maybe in the end after you loved all of this you remember that you are god and go back to that state.

I watched the beginning of Leo's video about Self-Love yesterday and that made me believe that what I wrote in this post actually is true or at least kinda.

I believe I posted some gold with this but I am scared that a) I actually didn't and I am just deluding myself because I want get some recognition and/or 

b) This is actually true and very valueble but you won't see the value and it will get lost

Our "humanism" is what keeps us Asleep.

"The senses do not grasp reality in any way" Socrates

"Recognize that everything you see and think is a falsehood, an illusion, a veil over the truth" - Lao-tzu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MVQjsuDArY&t=459s

"The Feminine of Duality is not a gender of Form, but the Wave of a Particle" - V Panetta

@Florian Whether you see it as a path to infinity or as a meaningless existence it makes a difference only to the ego. For your context this story is great to have, because it's more emotionally mature than nihilism for example and will help you grow. But the end you'll have to drop it...

You are Infinity 

@Ero I didn't say a path to infinity but a path in infinity. 

On 17.12.2019 at 9:12 AM, Florian said:

@Highest

What I mean by "you walk the path by loving the details of it" is for example: I become aware of one aspect of me, like I notice that I hate this or that person or I feel threatened by a situation or something "positiv" like I really feel like I can nail this one test in school and also do it. Whatever. And by loving this aspect of yourself you "walk" this path that this human experience is and go to the next and maybe in the end after you loved all of this you remember that you are god and go back to that state.

That example is propably not good to understand, I don't just mean the things you feel but everything you experience.

Maybe you understand what I mean if I told you that I asked me the question "Why would I as god want to experience a human life" and this 

On 14.12.2019 at 3:58 PM, Florian said:

was my answer I think but not sure anymore because it's a bit ago.

But this is propably nothing new I discovered and maybe it's exactly what Leo talks about in his video on Self-Love or his video on the point life. I watched parts of that video too and I think he said something similar there.

@Florian

Everything discovered by you is discovered for the very first time. 

Don’t allow a thought to rob you of cherishing this. 

“Is the human experience basically a path in infinity that is walked by loving the details of it and is over when every detail of this path has been loved by the human?”

If you are on vacation, and ask, “what is the point of this being on vacation?”. There’s no point, outside the experience right now, of the vacation. Now, is always such the vacation. The point is now. Enjoy. That’s it. So, now, create the life you most want. Goes by in a blink. (Not really).

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yeah but I thought I could give you all something with this post