Nak Khid

Have you ever had an Accountability Partner?

5 posts in this topic

An accountability partner is a person who coaches another person in terms of helping the other person keep a commitment. The term is a neologism and has gained relatively wide use since the 1990s.  It was originally used in connection with weight loss programs in the 1960s.

By 2016 a partner can help with multiple types of physical fitness, starting or improving a business, a business or personal project, or other purpose involving a goal.

Not having an accountable partner to help a person accomplish their goal is one reason 92% of people did not accomplish their New Year's resolution according to a University of Scranton study by Dan Diamond in Forbes and an article by Dale Tyson.

Often times Accountability Partners exchange commitments to help one another follow through.

I would say I do. My partner does all my training programmes and we exchange feedback every night from that nights training session. He also manages also my macronutrient and kcal intake. It definitely 100% helps me personally because I don't have the knowledge otherwise. Plus he's free ??‍♀️?

Accountability is a major key to success.  @Nak Khid Let me know if you need some accountability. Im on to something 

Edited by Rinne

If you create a mastermind group, the group members are acountability partners, too.

No but I can say from experience. If you're not building one habit at a time you're doing too much. I can see the value in an accountability partner but they're not going to be there for you forever. It's important to find a pace that's not too quick, but at the same time is also firm. Give up one unhealthy habit at a time. After one or two years you should be solid.