Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nexeternity

trip report lsd, childhood photos

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Recently I read the Secret Chief https://maps.org/images/pdf/books/scr/scr.pdf  and it motivated me to try lsd at home with photographs of my childhood.

It was incredible.  I could see my third eye in the pictures!  I could see my innocence and my sense of wonder and adventure about life.

Then I got to see the negative influences from my parents and society.  How I lost my "naturalness" in the need to conform and also the scars of my subtle body.  I could see many layers, the innocence, and also the fear and pain once I got older.  I could see it in my parents photos too.

Seeing that I cried and it felt very healing.  I could see how we are all walking around wounded and it helped me feel compassion for myself and my parents and society at large.

I felt like we are all an infinite interconected field, that the pain and damage is no ones fault, its just the evolution of consciousness and part of a healing process.

I thought of a friend who likes sailing and thought "she just wants to sail".  We all just want to explore and have adventures...

Another thing I saw is the perfection of the processes that happened around me.  From the birds, plants, and the people sorrounding me.  It felt like I could see SO much information and perfect execution of processes all around me.

Its like all of existence is one massive perfect infinite process.

These are two prayers that help me:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred, let me sow love
Where there is injury, pardon
Where there is doubt, faith
Where there is despair, hope
Where there is darkness, light
And where there is sadness, joy

O Divine Master, grant that I may
Not so much seek to be consoled as to console
To be understood, as to understand
To be loved, as to love
For it is in giving that we receive
And it's in pardoning that we are pardoned
And it's in dying that we are born to Eternal Life
Amen

And

My Lord, I know not what I ought to ask of Thee.
Thou and Thou alone knowest my needs.
Thou lovest me more than I am able to love Thee.
O Father, grant unto me, Thy servant, all which I cannot ask.
For a cross I dare not ask, nor for consolation;
I dare only to stand in Thy presence.
My heart is open to Thee.
Thou seest my needs of which I myself am unaware.
Behold and lift me up!
In Thy presence I stand,
awed and silenced by Thy will and Thy judgments,
into which my mind cannot penetrate.
To Thee I offer myself as a sacrifice.
No other desire is mine but to fulfill Thy will.
Teach me how to pray.
Do Thyself pray within me.
Amen.  

I want to say that I read:  I Reality and Subjectivity and The Eye of the I from David Hawkins and they were incredibly useful.  In the trip I definately felt the higher enlightened states he talks about.

And definately as David says in his books...

Gloria in excelsis Deo! - (Latin for:  Glory to God in the highest!)

This is tricky. I've become more careful to speak up these days. 

I've been so since the very beginning. I know how it works. But, I believe in my Creator. Intention is key. 

Beautiful. That healing you speak of... it’s such an important process with awakening. And you're right, we all carry so much. 

Great report @Nexeternity, and thanks for bringing the "Secret Chief" pdf book to my attention, I look forward to reading that. I'm a big fan of Myron Stolaroff.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite What are you careful about speaking up on?

It's not about the subject that i'm going to speak up on. But the possibilities for the devils to turn it into devilry.

I am only going to say the Truth anyway. 

But you know.. it is not for me to worry about those. 

...this is not but Your trial by which You send astray whom You will and guide whom You will. You are our Protector, so forgive us and have mercy upon us; and You are the best of forgivers. [7:155]

It is not within my control whether you'll turn Truth into devilry or take it as Truth through your clear lenses. Allah send astray whom He will and guide whom He will. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite You think people on this forum are engaging in devilry by speaking of god and truth in a context that completely excludes and bypasses islam?

38 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite You think people on this forum are engaging in devilry by speaking of god and truth in a context that completely excludes and bypasses islam?

No bro. That's your projection. 

I said I know how it all works. Do I wanna point out the obvious? well, it's a bit tiring.