CreamCat

In 10 years, we may be able to grow new natural teeth.

11 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

There are already holistic methods for regrowing teeth

Like what?

The teeth can grow and repair themselves by extended fasting and spiritual attunement. The body is infinite intelligence.

Still the mind and allow beingness to flow.

B R E A T H E

@pluto From my perspective, I cannot know whether what you are saying is true or even verifiable.

Perhaps, can I grow back a lost limb, too?

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

@pluto From my perspective, I cannot know whether what you are saying is true or even verifiable.

Perhaps, can I grow back a lost limb, too?

If you had a clear understanding of the mechanics of consciousness, what could possibly stop you from doing so? People have done this and things even beyond this in our known history, if they tapped into something, what makes you think you cannot tap into the same source? Its infinite Intelligence, it finds its way around anything because that's the beauty of being infinite. The question is how? That only you can find from within. Only you know that answer best because only you know you best. You must find your way, your "tapping in" to the supreme(so to speak) to give you the understanding and answers you seek.

B R E A T H E

@pluto fasting/ starving has been proven to make your teeth worse do to malnourishment. 

However things like a balanced diet proper daily hygiene minerals daily as a supplementation preferably monatomic minerals but any form of mineral would be better than none and then making sure you brush your teeth with pure frankincense oil eyedropper tool on the toothbrush as well as chewing frankincense resin like Bubblegum and depending on the size of the capping packing the cavity with the frankincense before bed. I've seen this regimen reverse cavities needing root canals to where they were perfectly fine

On 12/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, MAYA EL said:

There are already holistic methods for regrowing teeth

but they don't work

@pluto That may be possible, but even if it's possible, that's way too difficult for 99.999% of people.

That requires becoming God.

When you discover a way for even a child to easily do it, let me know.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

@pluto That may be possible, but even if it's possible, that's way too difficult for 99.999% of people.

That requires becoming God.

When you discover a way for even a child to easily do it, let me know.

It all comes down to belief systems and how we are been taught/programmed since birth. If we find god-within ourselves then we can teach the children and they will pick up within months what took us lifetimes to achieve because they will automatically have the latest updates.

@MAYA EL Checkout Victor Truviano, he hasn't ate in 10 years and he's teeth regrew back once he mastered how to activate and embody his light-body(energetic body) and yes i agree with Creamcat 99.999% won't be able to do it cause they haven't reached a deep level of enlightenment to see/understand their god-hood and true power but it doesn't mean it hasn't been done before and its not possible.

I have read a handful of cases of non-enlightened beings who managed to regrow teeth and limbs back with alternate, ancient and holistic methods. Mostly comes down to  hard-wired belief systems. Then you have Mahavatar Babaji who was one of the best examples of accessing the Avatar state.

I know this is very woo-woo especially in this sections of the forums but doesn't mean it isn't possible or hasn't been done. You just have to dig deeper.

B R E A T H E

I think we will master biotechnology far before we discover God within ourselves.