wesyasz

Can reading a book over and over again lead to awakening?

5 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I have been reading for past few weeks that book called The Zen of Love which was just pure essence of what my inner introspection has guided me months ago, which was amazing. I even have got elevated consciousness one evening to small awakening but it's all gone, the book is finished and I just wonder if I keep reading it over and over will likely lead to permanent understanding of reality? 

Thanks.

Maybe some people have but I'd say there's quite a low chance, hence why millions end up stuck in satsang for decades with little growth yet have read every non dual book going. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

You can read many other spiritual books to create a knowledge base that will guide you to what awakening means, but without direct experimentation, without practice, no book offers you on the plates,that wonderful awakening. Then after a period of 2 -3 years maybe more try to read again the same book that marked you and this time you will notice a much deeper understanding than the first time.You will see the difference.❤️

Can jerking off

over and over again lead to awakening?  

Hmm, hard question. But its not imposible. 

Edited by Sucuk Ekmek