Meave

The Spirit Molecule

12 posts in this topic

First and foremost I don't condone the use of drugs and fully realize that one cannot acheive enlightenment through the use of drugs. 

Now what I'm talking about here is strictly DMT. It's a compound that's in each and everyone's brain. Some scientists believe it's released in small amounts when dreaming, but more importantly when we are born and when we die. If you search YouTube you can see how crazy, and even more importantly how similar the experiences are. They are all purely spiritual and It's why I'm asking here. 

Has anyone ever expirenced this?

Also if this is not a legitimate topic, sorry in advance. 

I have seen some videos on DMT and the release of it. I would suggest watching the enlightenment videos and coming back to your question. I do find some of that stuff interesting and have heard of people taking ayahuaska having spiritual experiences. @Meave

I've been following the whole DMT/ayahausca thing since about 2010 or 11 because of Joe Rogan, Aubrey Marcus, Amber Lyon, Graham Hancock, etc.  There's really no denying that it is changing a lot of lives in a positive way. Is it THE answer to all of our problems? No. Is it an answer to a lot of problems for a lot of people? I think so. I've experimented with a lot of psychedelics and have had nothing but positive experiences and realizations from them.

20 minutes ago, ChimpBrain said:

Just out of curiosity, which one feels right to you as being the most beneficial. @ChimpBrain

It is the craziest thing that you can take. I thought that I would be fine due my use of other psychedelics but there is nothing even close to what DMT is.

My two experiences of ego transcendence were catalyzed through use of Ayahuasca. I was able to see my identity as an illusion and lost all fear, even of death. But they were temporary experiences, so being exposed to higher levels of consciousness before I was ready was very foolish and I made a lot of  big life changing decisions in the aftermath, that could certainly be called mistakes. But the DMT allowed me to experience deeper levels of consciousness for sure.

Enrollment now open for my Shadow Work Group Class! Limited spots available. 

Click here to learn more!

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

Just out of curiosity, which one feels right to you as being the most beneficial. @ChimpBrain

First of all for clarification I have not used the 5 meo DMT that's being discussed in this thread. Not because I don't want to, just because I'm old and out of the loop on obtaining certain things nowadays. I've used LSD and mushrooms countless times, MDMA, and 4-aco-DMT a handful each. My favorite is mushrooms personally. Real MDMA is also an amazing experience in the right setting if you can get your hands on it but the "hangover" effect is unpleasant the following day or two. LSD might be the most "enlightening" of them all in my experience but the comedown hours of the trip, from like hour 6 onward, is always very unpleasant for me. They all have their positives and negatives but on the whole I vote mushrooms. 

13 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

First of all for clarification I have not used the 5 meo DMT that's being discussed in this thread. Not because I don't want to, just because I'm old and out of the loop on obtaining certain things nowadays. I've used LSD and mushrooms countless times, MDMA, and 4-aco-DMT a handful each. My favorite is mushrooms personally. Real MDMA is also an amazing experience in the right setting if you can get your hands on it but the "hangover" effect is unpleasant the following day or two. LSD might be the most "enlightening" of them all in my experience but the comedown hours of the trip, from like hour 6 onward, is always very unpleasant for me. They all have their positives and negatives but on the whole I vote mushrooms. 

That's one of the things that intrigues me is the DMT trip only lasts 5-20 min max, I'm getting too old to have no control of my body for hours on end.

Thanks for all the replies!

Edited by Meave
Spelling

@Meave the experienice lasts outside of time. It doesn't become a thing anymore. Youll feel you were gone for an unreal amount of time but it is only the 10 min. Mine was 30 minutes but I fought it so to speak. I could make a podcast of the full thing if anyone is interested.

Edit:

@Emerald Wilkins I saw your YouTube videos they were very interesting!

Edited by Jakeumz

50 minutes ago, Jakeumz said:

@Meave the experienice lasts outside of time. It doesn't become a thing anymore. Youll feel you were gone for an unreal amount of time but it is only the 10 min. Mine was 30 minutes but I fought it so to speak. I could make a podcast of the full thing if anyone is interested.

Edit:

Thank you! :) 

Enrollment now open for my Shadow Work Group Class! Limited spots available. 

Click here to learn more!

18 hours ago, Jakeumz said:

Edit:

I would love to hear your experience. 

Ayahuasca was not easy for me. A constant pushing and pulling of the ego was extremely painful. Having to psychologically die and remove the ego than was I able to see beyond it. After the major dissolution of the ego, death was just a fly on my shoulder, and something that is never to be feared, not even an ounce. I got to explore a place of eternal presence for which I was everything. It seemed like I became the space between the Earth and the Moon, and I locked in for there on out. It is all right here, right under our finger tips. 

Edited by JustinS
comma