Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

LSA is to LSD as 5-MEO-DMT is to NN-DMT

9 posts in this topic

If you research trip reports from LSA as opposed to LSD, and trip reports of 5-MEO-DMT as opposed to NN-DMT you notice an interesting pattern.

NN-DMT tends to be highly visual, there are deities, spirits, etc that you interact with and teach you stuff. On the other hand 5-MEO-DMT is the utilitarian brother. It cuts the crap and goes straight for what you're after: god realization and awakening. 

There are pros and cons to each approach. Based purely on research, people find NN-DMT easier to take than 5 meo. Probably because spirits, entities, etc is still dualistic(even if its of a higher dimension) and therefore its more comfortable for the ego(guessing?). 

But on the other end, its a distraction, a red herring. These entities are still imaginary.

Interestingly theres a similar thing going on between LSA and LSD. LSD seems to be quite visual, and some do report spirits or entities(my friends).

LSA is different, again it cuts the crap and goes straight for ego death. On low doses(what most tripper do) they call it 'contemplative'

LSA might be an under appreciated psychedelic for spiritual growth. You wouldnt want to use LSA for parties. 

Most bad trip reports of LSA comes from people's misunderstanding/foolishness on best practices for taking LSA. A few come from the fact that it "cuts the crap". There are very little or no visual hallucinations. A lot of trippers take psychedelics for parties and recreation rather than for spiritual growth - hence their dislike for it. 

LSA is located in side woodrose or morning glory seeds. These seeds are posionous. If you take them, just like if you take the shell of cashews, or if you take rotten chicken, or any other posion, you will incur very negative side effects: Nausea, Lethargy, basically sickness. you will also get vascular constriction, but apparently this side effect is present in LSD, AL-LAD and lysergic psychedelics. 

And alarming amount of trippers chew the seeds, therefore eating the poison, resulting in bad trips. There is also the cold water extraction technique which reduces the poison, but not enough for a complete nausea free experience. For that you need to do an extraction with similar complexity to NN-DMT.

Anyway just thought this was interesting and valuable for spiritual work. I'm going to personally keep exploring it because I quite like the "cut to the chase" aspect of it. Plus it's less powerful that 5 meo, making it gentler for noobs. 

AL-LAD looks good too, but what's great about this one is it's availability. Its legal in many more countries than AL-LAD is. 

I've tried eating the seeds; I did not have a good time. Felt really sick and slightly delirious. Never tried extraction, but that seems to be the way to go if you want to get anything positive from LSA. 

13 minutes ago, AncestorOfAisle6 said:

I've tried eating the seeds; I did not have a good time. Felt really sick and slightly delirious. Never tried extraction, but that seems to be the way to go if you want to get anything positive from LSA. 

would you eat the leaves of a psychotria viridis/ayahuasca plant to get high from nn-dmt?

then why would you eat the seeds of baby woodrose?

I ate the seeds plenty of times, honestly the nausea passes and if not just an orange or honey to calm down your gut. 

If you start low with 2 seeds most things are fine and amazing. Exaggerating is the bad thing here. Just chewing on a single seed instantly makes me laugh ans realize being and perceive the devilish things I do. 

I find complex extraction methods highly weird and not good because it goes against the traditional and natural way these things are meant to be consumed. Seeds are to be eaten and not to be raped by different kind of chemicals. 

That is why DMT is also so weird, in that it acts way too fast and has no guidance whatsoever. 

@Schahin you have a point there, the seeds don't affect everyone badly. 

You must really hate synthetic drugs like LSD with that attitude haha. 

pharmahuasca is also made by 'raping' the ayahuasca vine with different chemicals, and trip reports suggest it's as natural of an experience as the original brew. 

Nothin' beats pure synthetic chemicals.

I wonder why some research chem company can't make pure LSA.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I dont find lsd is a visual drug, at least compared to other psychedelics like mushrooms or 2-cb. I never took LSA so I can't say anything about that..

And also you can go straight to ego death with like 100ug, if you are experienced and realise when its happening. Its just very easy to get distraced on lsd.

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@Schahin you have a point there, the seeds don't affect everyone badly. 

You must really hate synthetic drugs like LSD with that attitude haha. 

pharmahuasca is also made by 'raping' the ayahuasca vine with different chemicals, and trip reports suggest it's as natural of an experience as the original brew. 

Nice hehe well I tried LSD once and DMT.

LSD is weird in my opinion hehe but opinions differ. Its so edgy and not natural, shrooms on the other hand have all to do with nature and plant consciousness. DMT was also strange

I like LSA alot. It gives you major nausea but it is the knowledge seed, it gives you so much true understading straightaway with no need to die