Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IVONNE

Is It Okay To Keep On Studying At 22

8 posts in this topic

hello,

i took a gap year to save up so I can further my studies next year. But I learn many life lessons in the real world as I was working. its the first time ever since the age of 2 to completely give up a whole year. but am now excited and ready and committed and determinate to complete my courses and dreams eventually. But i have a feeling that everyone is moving on. but then what is the race all about.i feel that that I'm taking too long

what do you guys think?

thank you

@IVONNE start making mimdset shifts from competitor to creator, 

You can keep studying till 102.. Or more if your still alive.

I recommend you this video. Hope this helps :) 

I finished my studies at 27 years old. Many keep studying a lot longer, many start later. Why not? Studying is great!

Life long learning is one of the best decisions you can do in life in my opinion. Data, Knowledge, Information, Experience, Wisdom. Keep it up Women Warrior, Hold the vision and trust the process.

On 6/3/2016 at 10:42 AM, IVONNE said:

hello,

i took a gap year to save up so I can further my studies next year. But I learn many life lessons in the real world as I was working. its the first time ever since the age of 2 to completely give up a whole year. but am now excited and ready and committed and determinate to complete my courses and dreams eventually. But i have a feeling that everyone is moving on. but then what is the race all about.i feel that that I'm taking too long

what do you guys think?

thank you

you will learn many hard lessons without an education,  what everyone else is doing should not determine what your life is going to be. time is a human construct, you wont get left behind. I am 71  i have read thousands of books, i am a speed reader, with a photographic memory,  i dont read much today because i learn from a more reliable source today,  and i deal with realities now, where i used to live in illusions and function as the identity body.  get all the education you can, while you can and put it to use while you are young, it may mean a better life,  and as you travel this path give a certain amount of time to awakening from the dream of the human identity, and this holographic world around you. i say this because it could be a very long time before you fully awaken from this dream and what happens during that time might mean a better life.  this isnt important to a lot of young people but when the struggle and the pain of the struggle comes, it will be important then,  and the time and opportunities to get ahead may have passed you by. do it while you can.

11 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

i have read thousands of books,

wow , what are your favorite books ? and which ones are your suggestion for me ?