Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jes

Dark Circles

10 posts in this topic

I want some good tips to get rid of my dark circles

30 minutes ago, jes said:

I want some good tips to get rid of my dark circles

Good night sleep is one way. Various home remedies (google for ideas) is another.

I do facial exercises (check out the link below) - these tone up your facial muscles and bring blood flow to the surface of your skin which also eliminates dark circles. Dry saunas are great for that too.  

http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/how-does-the-cff-face-exercise-system-get-rid-of-dark-circles-and-bags-under-the-eyes

@Natasha I love you natasha , you are my best friend :D 

5 minutes ago, jes said:

@Natasha I love you natasha , you are my best friend :D 

XO 9_9 :)

I agree on the part of the good night sleep, for sure. I myself get these dark circles only when I didn't sleep enough.

A lack of protein can cause dark circles. Most people do not get the amount of protein in their body that they should. if you are working out looking to muscle build its 1g of protein per pound of your body weight. lack of liquids can be a cause of dark circles so drink lots and lots of fluids. The skin around your eyes is both thin and sensitive so when you use facial wash (unless its directed for that area) make sure you avoid it to avoid skin irritation. 

Hope some of this helps. 

I've heard that using cold teabags or cucumber slices can work. Might be just folk medicine. 
I would first get some sleep and eat more nutrient dense foods. Caloric restriction or excessive fasting may cause this as well. 
On top of that, get some sunshine. :)

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

Lots of good advice here to try out from these other comments. Personally, everyone is different so my advice may not work in your body, what contributes to this for me is going to bed late, and smoking weed also just normal build up of toxicity from foods. When I dont smoke and sleep early this helps but the only time I see the darkness fading back every day until its gone is when fasting . Good luck

Dark circles come due to many reasons like depression, stress, and so on. The  5 home remedies that may help you get rid of them are  raw potato, Cucumber, almond oil, rose water and tomato that will easily help you to get rid of dark circles.

Edited by RobertRash
incomplete comment