Nirvanalight

Has psychedelics made you feel like a messiah?

6 posts in this topic

2 days ago I had a psychedelic experienced where I thought I had found the truth of life which would lead us to eternal bliss and happiness. I felt that I somehow discovered the ultimate secret and that I was able to bring love and joy to the rest of the world. I even pictured myself a sort of next Jezus but than bigger. However, it's important to note I didn' t felt I was above others.

This may be my best psychedelic experienced yet, because I learned many important things. I still have a sense of pure happiness inside me right now, which is very strange to me. 

Obv I know i'am not the next messiah. I was just wondering if this is a common thing to experienced. Have you ever felt this way?

Have psychedelics ever made me feel like a messiah? Heh, you bet your sweet ass they did!

Every time I take a high dose of acid, it gives me a clue about how dudes like Jesus or the Buddha must have felt when they had their first awakenings... hence my irritatingly boastful nickname. B| And when I solemnly step down from the grassy hill where I usually trip, big orange blanket wrapped around my body and all, I really have to pull myself together and remind myself that randomly hugging people on my way home and declaring world peace to the neighbours might counterinuitively not be the smartest thing to do, lol.

Why so serious?

@Nirvanalight Maybe you were the actual Jesus in your previous lives and now you had a vision about being a Jesus 2.0, but the better one. Who knows. Probably you just felt like God, but you aren't yet conscious of that.

Also the body probably opened some chakras in the experience that's why you are so happy at the moment. Be mindful if you fall back, become aware of what is happening internally in your head, thoughts, body sensations. Be aware of what is changing.

Mahadev

Yep, especially a third eye opening can give you the Messiah/Jesus idea. It's a strange thing really. When it happened to me i became hyper hyper intuitive. Also kinda animalistic. Manic maybe. I could enter peoples energy fields with my attention. Lots a symbolism. Huge energy activation (felt like the whole light body got activated). Thought i could make people cry lmao. I knew of multiple cases where people really thought they were Jesus so i didnt go mad or anything.