Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annonymous

Help please and thanks

27 posts in this topic

Hey I have been having dissociation extremely bad some may say, been having ego death like crazy and I seem to loose everything quite a bit of the thought that I'm everything and everything is me, that time is just an allusion, etc. That everything going on is just a story, and I'm in this body viewing all the body's thoughts, watching people and everything like it's a movie.

Any advice on handling this stuff, I'm 11 in numerology so it seems like enlightenment is coming regardless so I can't just forget it, in one of Leo's videos he talks about the dangers of enlightenment but enlightenment chose me it feels like. There's no going back and only forwards for this journey for me I have seen way too much at this point.

@Annonymous

Try to make a distinction between imagination and reality, reality can’t be easily manipulated. Also, let go of the energy, do not hold onto it, relax, breath and slowly let it go. Another thing that helps is to realise that words are just words, they are not the reality. Sometimes, we attach too many emotions to words. It’s the events and actions that count, not the words we use to describe them.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have questions.

I have an opinion on everything :D

I'm 19 and a half years old, began lucid dreaming and astroprojecting when I was 15-16 years old. I had first worked to open the third eye when I was like 16 years old.

Edited by Annonymous

@Annonymous Entering nondual states can be uncomfortable at first. You may have pre-dispositions that allow nondual entry. I would not turn it into a big dramatic story. The ego loves to over-dramatize. . . Get curious. It's not a bad thing. Explore. Get into nature, let go and let it happen. . . Rather than repress it, learn to work with it. If you are driving a car, you obviously don't want to enter a full nondual state. Learn how to dial it down a bit. . . As well, the body has wisdom If the ego dissolves, it's not like the body is going to strip down naked, run around outside screaming and jump into a cold lake. The body is capable of operating fine without the ego playing a cowbell in the background. 

@Annonymous Meditate every morning, clean up your diet, and stop believing the thoughts that this is about “becoming everything”. On a very good note, it is not. So relax. Recognizing some unconscious habits is perfectly normal, and not that big of a deal. You can make changes gradually, slowly, and you’ll feel better and better the more you do. 

There’s only one matter at hand, only one thing you should be learning about, asking about, and practicing, and that is relaxation and not getting sucked into thinking. Thought wise, conditioning is very easy to spot in comparison to realizing nonduality, and that is simply that it does not feel good. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm When we recognize a thought that isn't helping us and doesn't feel good, is it enough to recognize it and then say in our minds let it go? Is a simple acknowledgment of the thought plus the intention of letting go enough to deal with negative thinking patterns? Or is it better to replace the negative thought with a more positive thought?

For example, if in the present moment I say to myself I am not happy. Should i just let go of the original thought or should i say to myself I am happy.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm When we recognize a thought that isn't helping us and doesn't feel good, is it enough to recognize it and then say in our minds let it go? Is a simple acknowledgment of the thought plus the intention of letting go enough to deal with negative thinking patterns? Or is it better to replace the negative thought with a more positive thought?

For example, if in the present moment I say to myself I am not happy. Should i just let go of the original thought or should i say to myself I am happy.

If I said, “you should shove a toothpick under your fingernail”, how would you know that was terrible advice? 

@Nahm It either makes sense to me or it doesn't. I'm assuming you think i'm asking too many questions...

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You could try to prove that thought wrong ;)

I have an opinion on everything :D

32 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm It either makes sense to me or it doesn't. I'm assuming you think i'm asking too many questions...

No, not at all. Imo the only problem with questioning is that 99.99% of the population doesn’t. 

What does - makes sense to you - really mean?

When you read 2 + 2 = 4, isn’t that logical, knowledge based, repetition of something learned, relative, memorized & recalled? Any actual sense there?

If makes sense means creates feeling, or sensation (not thought...not dual) ...then where is “feeling, or sensation” coming from? What is the source of it?

It's an intuition thing I guess. Something either sounds right or sounds wrong. So if you said 2+2=6, my instinct says that's wrong.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

When you read 2 + 2 = 4, isn’t that logical, knowledge based, repetition of something learned, relative, memorized & recalled? Any actual sense there?

-I mean sure if we break it down nothing really makes sense. Everything just is how it is, and everything we know or think we know is just happening right here and now. Who really knows anything other than what they hear from others, or what they experience (or what they think they experience).

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If makes sense means creates feeling, or sensation (not thought...not dual) ...then where is “feeling, or sensation” coming from? What is the source of it?

There is no source of feeling. Everything is just happening. I mean usually i can make a story in hindsight and say I felt like doing this or that. But i've looked for the I that's doing it, and all i got is the thought pattern that comes and goes, and a general sense of body and presence mainly emanating from behind my eyes.

But i don't quite understand what you're pointing too. 

@Nahm Yes there is a difference. Thoughts are associated with the voice in the mind, or just random stories that flow through the mind. The instinct or intuition is not a thought. It can come after the thought or it can not be associated with a thought at all. For example, if i'm walking down the street and I see a shady person my instinct tells me they are shady. The thought story about this person being shady, potentially dangerous will come from the initial instinct.

@Raptorsin7

”My instinct” is a write off. 

How do you know “the instinct” as other than a “random” story that flows through the mind?  

How are they random?

If intuition & instinct are not a thought, how do you know them to be a phenomenon?

@Nahm So my instincts are part of my overall thought story? Is my entire life just a thought story then, every decision, every thing that's occurring?

When i meditate there are thoughts, and there is recognition of thought. I can tell the difference between being distracted, and bring attention back to the present moment sensations. I can feel my the pressure and sensations of my head. I know them, and they are not thoughts. So i don't understand your distinction. Feeling is not thought. Instinct falls into the feeling mode, not thought mode. Unless you just want to call everything a thought.

What are you getting at?

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What is the answer(s) to this, which feels best to you? 

@Nahm To let the thought go. But it also feels best to me to eat a double double burger from white spot as opposed to eating a salad. So maybe i don't trust my good feeling.

@Nahm It's not really fast food. It's restaurant food, but still a burger and fries type deal. I don't feel ill after. But i know eventually I need to stop or I will get type 2 diabetes.