jes

Quantum Jumping

11 posts in this topic

someone please discuss this topic

Law of Attraction repackaged in slightly different terminology to sell suckers the same crap promising them it will make them rich and successful. It's marketing 101. It's a real sad manifestation of modern society that people's insecurities are being exploited so much in the economy. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Today's society is all about materialism. To be honest, I have never heard of depression until I came to U.S.

sad....

8 minutes ago, vizual said:

Law of Attraction repackaged in slightly different terminology to sell suckers the same crap promising them it will make them rich and successful. It's marketing 101. It's a real sad manifestation of modern society that people's insecurities are being exploited so much in the economy. 

If it's law of attraction, it is probably telling people to raise their vibration so that the reality that they project outward is what matches the emotions they want to feel. There is validity to the law of attraction and you could call it quantum jumping because the reality that you experience this moment is completely different than the reality you experience a moment later. So, you are making a jump from the reality you're living now to the reality you want to be living. But I find that so much of the law of attraction stuff misses the point of the whole thing. It makes more sense to say that law of attraction exists for expansion of consciousness and is sensitive to the will of the higher self. But most people try to use it to manifest things to make life easier. But these are usually egoic desires and not desires from the higher self. It tends to go in the exact opposite direction of unconditional love and acceptance of reality as it is. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Sorry but... where would you jump ? :D 

Now law of attraction principle can be life saving for some people that are in the middle of a traumatic situation or stalemate. As everything else that comes... it will also go from personal experiences as they evolve. It is just another step on some people's path. I actually think the concept is very cool. It can help people. Why not? 

Is there anything else outside God? :)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

18 hours ago, Ayla said:

Sorry but... where would you jump ? :D 

To the 136th dimension....

1 hour ago, Mal said:

To the 136th dimension....

@Mal I heard the weather isn't so great there this time of year due to time vortex storms. A nasty one can really ruin an otherwise great vacation. :)

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@Mal I heard the weather isn't so great there this time of year due to time vortex storms. A nasty one can really ruin an otherwise great vacation. :)

I like it! 

Not a problem...

We can always "ask teal" for a forecast...

I bought the Quantum Jumping course and practiced it for several months. I visualized that I walked down a flight of steps into a room that led to an alternate future portal. I jump through and visited an alternate self who seemed to have mastered areas of life I wanted to improve. Although I've meditated for years, I could never get over the feeling that I was making it all up. I received limited value from it. Other people might receive great benefits during their explorations, so I wouldn't discount the process.