Rebecca Kalamata

Well.. When I Was A Kid and DiD Acid...

7 posts in this topic

See from those times when I did acid as a kid I figured out that it was all in my head. No duh? Seems sortof like when I realized that I didn't HAVE to get paranoid when I smoked pot. Having been a lifelong pot smoker (except when I was in one cult or another that insisted people face reality and not gum up their time tracks with LSD crystals or just plain glue out on marijuana) my jury is still out regarding substances 52 years later. Now nobody on actualized.org discusses pot and I'm not wanting discussion of pot, It's just that my best intuitive thinking is always done when I smoke it.

So I'm intrigued by discussion of psychedelics and yes I wish I had some 5-MeO-DMT or something else (but not LSD bzzzzz). But I have this wonderment about what is the consciousness expansion that is enabled. Like should I maybe quick read a bunch of the books on your list first. I've read a lot of them which is maybe why It is like I am remembering most of the things I hear you discussing. These things are just plain part of my viewpoint and have been for years. Of course I was pretty busy with teaching and studying learning and brain functioning in the 80s and self development with all the Nightingale Conant CD sets in the 90s, but I stepped back from a lot of types of thinking until I dug into Sound Therapy 3 years ago. Since then it's been really interesting. Things keep UNFOLDING that have been here all along. But how did I KNOW all these years, with all that work that I was right all along? I don't know anybody remotely like me. 

There are 2 themes that are never far from my mind. One is autism and the other is many lives. Not reincarnation but what I used to call many past lives. Then the concept of future lives occurred which only makes sense if it's simultaneous lives. And that's the way it is. And who but God lives thousands of lives simultaneously? More than thousands. So maybe 5-MeO-DMT will clarify that for me. I'll know it in my cells. Right now I just know it in my analytical mind. Is there anybody out there that has read about simultaneous lives or experienced it? I never heard of it. And then I did hear of it from a regressionist who got really surprised by how this guy was remembering lives out of sequence. Her name is Mira Kelly. I found her right after I found Leo and right after I first thought about simultaneous lives. I'm going to listen to that video again right now.

Oh! I just figured out what speaking in 2nd person voice is! It's when one is talking about oneself and they say "you" instead of "I". See I used the word "one" instead of "you". I have noticed for a long time the way people are using "I" and then they are suddenly using"you". For example, "I know that I would be in better shape if I walked as much as my friend does but you don't  always do what you ought to do. See, it's a little distancing from the personal responsibility. It's really quite interesting to pay attention to.

Now I need to figure out what 2nd world countries are. I said that to my husband and he said, "Greece"! I had already considered that. I'll google it.

HA ha ha. I always chose to smoke pot instead of meditating. You mean I could have been meditating all these years? If I wasn't sitting I'd fall down. You are probably the right person to ask this of. MUST I SIT when I meditate? Is there a problem with doing meditation stretched out in a hot bath? Well I did it tonight and I can't figure out why it's not recommended. 

There's not a problem per se. But there is a difference between relaxing in a bath and "meditating", and a more formal practice. Meditation is the most important thing you can do to improve your self. If that's why you're here, then take time, you can start with 5 minutes or whatever, and sit on your couch or sit in a chair and do it. Don't do it once in a while when it feels right etc etc. This is a practice that needs to be developed. 

If you knew how to meditate effectively then it wouldn't matter, and you can meditate any where really. The practice is limitless in it's application to your life. But you will get no where unless you establish a real practice where you are sitting consistently every day. Note, you don't actually have to sit EVERDAY. I remeber in one of Leo's videos he made such a big deal about how you have to do it EVERYDAY, and you can't miss a day etc etc. It doesn't matter if you miss a day here or there. Or even if you stop for a few months like I did. Just try your best to develop a real habit of doing it. It will have major impacts on your life, I promise.

Having strait posture is pretty key in meditation as opposed to slouching.

Only recently have I felt ok with openly being an advocate for cannabis.

Discovering the lives and biographies of Terence McKenna, Graham Hancock, Rupert Sheldrake, and others makes the point that we are not all the same biochemically and that many people function much better self medicating with cannabis juxtaposed to industrial pharmaceuticals.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

9 hours ago, Rebecca Kalamata said:

Is there anybody out there that has read about simultaneous lives or experienced it?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I am sorry Tsuki for not replying before. Did you send me Synchronicity? I have never participated in a forum anywhere before and was having a bit of trouble figuring it out. Still am I am sure. So I have been commenting on Leo's videos and writing in One Note.

Like I think I am replying to you but wondering if I am replying to Ethan. 

I'm not really thrilled to hear what it is like for Ethan. I see no reason to doubt him but it's a dirty job and I'm glad that I don't have to do it. Yet. Oh shit. I hope he gets to the bliss part pretty quick if I Follow him. And if I am him. And I'm not going to check my bank account until tomorrow but I will split the million with you if this Rebecca of my infinite selves is the one that got lucky. That "if" part pretty much kills it for us though.

Suddenly God as Nothing is looking better and better. So maybe God as Ethan wanted to try being Humanity without forgetting the infinity part. Man, I don't even like filing and sorting my stuff!

He is kind of nailing it in terms of what I got a glimpse of with infinite possible lives and only one now. I wish he hadn't brought in the pets and the phone though.