Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Does absolute mean every other possibility is Happening right now at the same time?

10 posts in this topic

Absolute infinity is really big to comprehend. 

Would it mean that right now there are parallel stories happening that are most similar to our but with small varying details? 

That instead of me schahin writing on this forum, in another parallel reality id be going to the bakery now or even I write this here but with different texts, but still where I live and the human I pretend to be. 

Does this make sense? 

Is the story we are going through rather unique or is it an inifitesimal part of inifinite similar stories with the the smilar human beings in their respective cities and houses we live in just that in every infinitesimal part the little details keep varying until infinity. 

Like now here I decide to search for a job, but in another parallel exactly similar story I dont, and instead go traveling, or I decide to shave my beard now and in a parallel exactly similar story I don't and let it grow. Or maybe in a parallel reality our mathematics are different and so forth there are all kinds of varied mathematics in exactly a copied version of human life on earth in 2019

I hope you get what I mean. 

Is our story unique right now and not happening similarly elsewhere in infinite consciousness, or does absolute really mean all and completely all possibilities are happening right now to the infinity without a tiny exception in its details

Yes, there are infinitely many things going on. There are infinitely many worlds exactly like this one (minus a single infinitesimal difference) but there’s also universes that are drastically different from this one. So drastic that they’re like living in pieces of abstract artwork.

That doesn't seem so valid though, because then it reality could be totally random and chaotic. 

It seems there is more system to it though of dreaming up specific stories

@Schahin If anything and everything must happen, then a universe with specific physical, biological, and chemical laws must also happen. You’re assuming that it’d all be chaotic but a boundless reality includes both chaos and order. Both happen

Edited by Synchronicity

@Schahin it is random - yet infinitely creative and intelligent as well

and you see all kinds of random happen in our world too

birth defects - diseases - treeman - people whose tears turn into crystals etc etc.

what is that but "chaos"

and what is chaos but a label

and what is weird but a label

if you were living in a world where everyone had 3 eyes - and you were born with 2, you would be known as abnormal 

relativity

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

"Does absolute mean every other possibility is Happening right now at the same time?"

In absolute, how can there be an *other* possibility? *Other* relative to what?

"Does absolute mean every other possibility is Happening right now at the same time?"

In absolute, how can there be an *other* time? *Other* relative to when?

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

"Does absolute mean every other possibility is Happening right now at the same time?"

In absolute, how can there be an *other* possibility? *Other* relative to what?

"Does absolute mean every other possibility is Happening right now at the same time?"

In absolute, how can there be an *other* time? *Other* relative to when?

Let's say the same thing without other. 

I was just insinuating to world we cannot perceive as from the point of view of our flesh, when you wake up in the morning you see the same world you have been seeing for years, so other possibility means are there similar stories, worlds harrowing with sight variations. 

But yes let's omit the "other " in the title. 

Anyway I am thinking if there are all infinite possibilities happening right now at this moment which very slightly from the story we are able to perceive daily, then there must also be the freedon of will, because it wouldnt make any sense otherwise, as every possibility will happen anyway

3 hours ago, Schahin said:

Anyway I am thinking if there are all infinite possibilities happening right now at this moment which very slightly from the story we are able to perceive daily, then there must also be the freedom of will, because it wouldnt make any sense otherwise, as every possibility will happen anyway

"if there are all infinite possibilities". . . .If I understand correctly, you are creating a construct of  "all possibilities" as a collection of all individual possibilities. The tricky part arises with an underlying duality of real vs. imagined and an assumption of choice. If all possibilities are happening right now, that means that Everything is happening right now. It's not even a "possibility" anymore. If everything is happening now, it's no longer a possibility - it is actually happening!  If Everything is happening right now, what choice is there to be made? It's all happening. To make a choice, we need to create two things to choose from. We could create a new duality of "actual happenings vs. not-actual happenings". Then we would ask "If everything is happening now, do we have free will to choose actual happenings occurring now?".  This is a form of real vs. imagined. . . I think a great self inquiry questions are "what is a happening?", "what is real?" and "what is imagined?"

"happening right now at this moment". This is also relative. . . Right now relative to what? In absolute Now, there is no past or future to contrast Now with. Everything is Now and Nothing is Now because there is no not-now to contrast Now with. 

@Serotoninluv

Hmm I actually found it very complex what you just wrote there and think I need to reread it in order to understand what you meant. 

With right now I mean the absolute now the eternal now. 

We know that being is pure consciousness always in the eternal now. 

So that would basically mean that everything and all possibilities are "dreamt" up by god in this exact moment. We in this "flesh" just can perceive certain happenings/dreamings from certain perspectives. 

That "our" dream right here is has no happenings occuring at random was already discussed in a few other threads posts and including in Leos infinite intelligence communication post. 

But that still is weird, because if nothing happens at random it seems like we as god are dreaming up something quite "special" within infinite consciousness in this absolute now.

But absolute at the same time means that every possibility even my "avatar" writing a slightly different text (in a parallel reality in this absolute now which we cannot receive) or let it be that I dont even write a text but go for a swim in that parallel reality or let it be infinitely other things. 

Therefore the non randomness is not valid anymore because absolutely every possibility is being dreamt up by god exactly now  as it is infinite consciousness being conscious of absolutely everything and our "special" dream stops being special and indeed becomes just an infinitesimal random part of the whole. 

I am confused with this idea. Dont know what it means that it is a duality idea, it is something that actually must have an answer do you agree? 

Edited by Schahin

1 hour ago, Schahin said:

@Serotoninluv

So that would basically mean that everything and all possibilities are "dreamt" up by god in this exact moment. We in this "flesh" just can perceive certain happenings/dreamings from certain perspectives.  

I didn't quite interpret your ideas correctly. I think I have it now. . . That is one way of looking at infinity. I like that imagery. . . That humans have one lens to perceive infinite IS. Humans, donkey's, shrimp, trees, ants etc. would all perceive what IS differently.  

The tricky part is imagining that all individual possibilities are occurring simultaneously now. Imo, this is getting into an area that transcends language, logic and theoretical constructs. It gets into an ISness that is transcendent to is-ness. . . That is a super juicy area to explore. 

Imagine three beings together: a sober person, a person tripping on LSD and a dog. We can imagine this as three different relative realities that are simultaneously occurring, yet each being is perceiving one reality. None of the relative realities is "more real" than another. Each reality IS. . .  Each reality is a contextualization of infinite ISness. Prior to that contextualization, there are infinite possible contextualizations because it is prior to any contextualization.  - yet there is only one relative contextualization that appears relative to an individual. This is commonly called"reality" or an "experience" - and the vast majority of humans assume it is objective. . . . So. . .  what is there prior to the contextualization? . . . There is No contextualization prior to contextualization. And there is Every possible contextualization prior to contextualization. There is Nothing/Everything. There is infinite ISness. . . Rather than "prior" we can also use the term "above".  Prior is a time orientation and above is a spatial orientation, both suffice. 

From another approach, we could imagine a quadrillion different beings - humans, animals, plants etc. There are a quadrillion different realities simultaneously occurring. Theoretically, we could imagine an infinite number of beings such that an infinite number of realities are simultaneously occurring. . . From a collective consciousness, an infinite number of realities are occurring, yet each individual consciousness contextualizes as one reality. 

A great existential playground. This is the type of stuff I like while walking through nature. . .