Schahin

How is demonic possession explained in the context of oneness?

25 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Schahin said:

My brother had after a bad mushroom high dose trip, started to become delusional

it makes sense to stop doing things that have delusional outcomes

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

As I have said elsehwhere, the "plan" is Infinite Love.

Everything you see is what Infinite Love looks like, including all demons and devils.

The plan is complete perfection and it is fully actualized at all times and in all places for eternity.

You/God are Infnite Love. Here you are! Ta-da

Haha I love your Ta-Da, It really is eye opening. 

You said elsewhere also that god is maximizing love, does that mean it always is developing toward even more love? Or is Infinite love not something that can grow and is always as it is, what does maximizing love mean then? 

@Schahin Oneness is a feeling. Its not to be understood intellectually.

Once you get that feeling proper, everything will fall into place. 

But asking people to give you the answers is somewhat of a waste of time because you will only interpret it according to your own conditioning. 

You need to stop interpreting and just be in the present moment fully, whole, complete, in your original state, and you will understand everything . 

1 hour ago, Schahin said:

You said elsewhere also that god is maximizing love, does that mean it always is developing toward even more love? Or is Infinite love not something that can grow and is always as it is, what does maximizing love mean then?

Depends on what perspective you take.

From the absolute perspective, there is no time, so Infinity unfolds at once. It has always been completely acutalized. From the human perspective Infinity unfolds linearly over time.

Doesn't matter which way look at it, the structure of all of reality is explained by the desire to maximize Love. From God's POV this Love is already fully actualized while from the human POV this love is in the process of unfolding, evolving, and increasing. And actually, we humans are in a process of co-creating it.

So imagine a film director who wanted to make a movie that displayed love in the most loving way possible. Which scenes would he put int he movie? Whichever ones maximized love. Then the audience would watch the movie and see it unfolding slowly over time. But from the director's POV, the movie is already complete. In either case, the movie is maximizing love.

But there is one additional wrinkle. To truly maximize love God had to create an infinite number of beings who could participate in the co-creation of the movie. So it's like the movie director created a trillion other movie directors and gave them an opportunity to direct one scene each for his epic mega-movie -- all of which would add up to The Love Movie.

Love is maximized by creating an infinite number of beings and giving each of them the opportunity to realize that they are God. All of reality is structured so this happens. This includes war, genocide, terrorism, murder, rape, theft, slavery, and everything else. All of it is necessary so that each being can experience being God.

But God's Love is so infinite no finite being can handle it. It kills everyone.

Death is Infinite Love and it is the last thing a finite being wants.

You will die precisely because God loves you. But you are too ignorant and selfish to understand that. The good news is, you will die anyway. You are powerless to stop it. You can resist for a while, but eventually everyone succumbs to Truth and wakes up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura To tell them What God Ultimatelly Prepared for All of them? It is so good they won't fuckin beleive it. 

Reward is so massive it Will blow them away. 

To get full Awakening and realize you are God for rest of life is not a reward. No no no. Hahaha There is more. 

I really am that ABSOLUTELLY LOVING AND GOOD. ♥️

So good and I can't accept it. I want to be last Just because of that Goodness. Paradox I guess. 

Drink wine raise blind. Is full Truth only for me, well it is for everyone. Kinda feels emty to not help everyone reach Actual Nirvana. Nirvana in every way. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity