Elisabeth

What are the most relialble /convincing sources about societal and adult development?

23 posts in this topic

Why? I feel like trolls are the ones who need love most of all. I feel like their reality was so dark that they deny the existence of love altogether. So wouldn't it be more effective to show  love and hopefully to shake something deep down in them, than to show love to someone who already knows love? I think if you know love, you can find it for yourself, but if you don't, it might just be that kind presence in your gross ignorance that makes you see the light. Of course, you will be taken for a fool most of the time. But if you keep being a loving fool with the same profiteering ignorant human, you might find that when it's time to leave (and that time always comes) they will remain baffled in their new found reality

3 hours ago, Codrina said:

Why? I feel like trolls are the ones who need love most of all. I feel like their reality was so dark that they deny the existence of love altogether. So wouldn't it be more effective to show  love and hopefully to shake something deep down in them, than to show love to someone who already knows love? I think if you know love, you can find it for yourself, but if you don't, it might just be that kind presence in your gross ignorance that makes you see the light. Of course, you will be taken for a fool most of the time. But if you keep being a loving fool with the same profiteering ignorant human, you might find that when it's time to leave (and that time always comes) they will remain baffled in their new found reality

that`s very noble, reality though is: there are trolls and other trolls - and some trolls are like black holes, it doesn`t matter how much love you pour.