M4sti

What stage is this reaction

8 posts in this topic

This happened 2 days ago, At 28th of October Greece celebrates the Big NO against the Italian Government who wanted to use Greek territory for traveling occupying strategic locations etc. Greece replying No to this request meant the introduction of the country to the World war 2. 

These girls reacted this way at the anniversary of this year, explaining that it is an artistic intervantion and that militarism and patriotism has nothing in common with true freedom. I for sure know my country is Blue, and a bad Blue mixed with low IQ and intelligence and a huge stupid Ego for the vast majority of people here, but i have mixed feelings that this is the right way to make progress.
 This video has gone viral and created chaos at our social media, internet and TV with mixed reactions.
What do you think.  

I'm not sure what the motivation behind this is - are they protesting the anniversary or just putting an "artistic" spin on it?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I don't see how this will accomplish much, it doesn't look like enough people there, but anyway if they are protesting blind nationalism it could easily be stage green

It could be stage orange if it's just protesting nazi ideology

@tenta

Italy was the facist power demanding routes through Greece. Greece showed its stance against facism by standing their ground when Italy demanded access through their land. Celebrating such day would be anything but pro nazi ideology

Correct me if Im wrong.

Just now, Hansu said:

@tenta

Italy was the facist power demanding routes through Greece. Greece showed its stance against facism by standing their ground when Italy demanded access through their land. Celebrating such day would be anything but pro nazi ideology

Correct me if Im wrong.

Well if they're protesting Greece not conforming to Italy, they could be thinking Greece was doing that due to being nationalist? But that's not true, so if they're protesting it and not just adding an artistic spin to it idk what stage it is but it's miss guided

But "explaining that it is an artistic intervantion and that militarism and patriotism has nothing in common with true freedom" is stage green or high orange

Edited by tenta

22 minutes ago, tenta said:

Well if they're protesting Greece not conforming to Italy, they could be thinking Greece was doing that due to being nationalist?

Wait is there really people who think in this way? Not bending your ass to a foreign country to let their military ravage the neighbouring countries is same as believing in the nazi ideology? Either thats rational mental gymnastics I dont understand, or severe lack of understanding politics and ideologies ?

EDIT: It wouldnt really surprise me in our current political environment, but it would scare me.

Edited by Hansu

@Hansu Yes you are right, this is why it is confosing for me. 

I do not know if you people look the whole video but the key thing is at 1:40 - 1:50 . The "few" people who watch from the stand are the major of the city, people with high ranks in goverment and military. 

10 hours ago, M4sti said:

this is why it is confosing for me. 

So they're just protesting that Greece did not submit to Italy? Then from seeing the movements of them and the atmosphere I would say stage orange to blue

Edited by tenta