Strangeloop

Dreams about sexual intimacy with men

11 posts in this topic

So in this past year I've been having dreams about being gay

Dreams like:

Being penetrated from the back by some entity.

hugging with men and touched penises together

kissing men

chossing a male partner

Also had dreams with girls:

this one dream I had fun with this girl we were moving together and she suddenly was vomiting, shitting herself, and I didn't find it grouse and suddenly she was about to suck my dick putting my pants off and my dick turned into a slinky meaning I didn't have an erection. She said sorry and my dream ended.

Another dream happend when I was going next to a sauna, and there was a tons of girls there, one of them was inviting me in. When I came next to the door. This man with a thong half-naked said give them the alchohol and let's go.

so if any of you are dream readers and could read between the lines and can give me any insight I would really appreciate it.

Maybe you are just hyper-sexual. Do you want to have sex with a man in real life? Like your gut instinct: yes or no snap decision. Not overthinking it or basing your choice on what others would think or who you think you are. If you don't feel a strong pull towards sex with a man like you do with sex with a woman, imo you probably aren't gay. But if you have urges deep down you might be, and thats okay. I would think deeply about it. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise The first thought that came up was I don't know the second was no. The thing is I had these thoughts after a hard breakup with a girl. And probably got defensive about my sexuality because she left me hanging during sex.

@Strangeloop

i had a similar dream some time ago

it was not "gay shit", it was about my friend wanting to hug me and i started screaming "no, no, no, get off me!"

when i woke up i had this strange "gay" feeling and i started thinking "am I gay/bi or something?"

easiest way to find out is just to ask yourself - "did i ever felt a need to look at another's man butt?" - if not, do not overthink it, it's normal if you can differenciate if someone's handsome or not, feeling something towards another man is way different thing

i think it may be intimacy issue, let me tell you from my example: 

my story is: with a girl i was with, it was all about just busting a nut and sex was really rough and mechanical, there were 0 emotions involved, i didn't love her at all, that's why

read some stuff about "lover archetype of masculinity", it may be "damaged" for number of reasons  

good luck, have fun and a lot of great sex again

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

12 hours ago, Strangeloop said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise The first thought that came up was I don't know the second was no. The thing is I had these thoughts after a hard breakup with a girl. And probably got defensive about my sexuality because she left me hanging during sex.

Left you hanging? Like came first and then stopped it then?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yes I was doing oral sex for her and after she orgasmed she stopped me and said it was enough. I told her in a cry baby voice "I want you to feel better" and got left there crying with a boner and tears in my eyes

@28 cm unbuffed I've been looking at men's butt many times also at the genital area as well. I also seen some strange switch in perspective where when I looked at men I saw their feminine side they looked like women glowing and shit. Their eyelashes where standing out as well as lips. It freaked me out at first. I don't know maybe God wants to tell me something

On 10/31/2019 at 11:51 PM, Strangeloop said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yes I was doing oral sex for her and after she orgasmed she stopped me and said it was enough. I told her in a cry baby voice "I want you to feel better" and got left there crying with a boner and tears in my eyes

Sorry that happened man, maybe you have some crazy head game that made her cum so hard she couldnt handle any more. 

But in the future, don't cry like that in front of a woman in a sexual situation, if she is going to leave you hanging, go to the bathroom and bust a nut or something lol (just kidding, but also partially serious) Or just be patient and before the next time make it clear you want to have your needs met, and if she doesnt want to respect your needs go for a better girl. 

If you like men thats cool, but be careful of just going for men because you had a bad experience(s) with females and think you are doomed with them. Keep trying with girls if thats what you really want. 

@Strangeloop what would keep you from trying? i mean just once maybe kissing a guy and then finding out, just go to the next gay bar and try. (even if you have to do that in connection with a short trip)

i once was surprisingly kissed by a woman and it was quite nice, but all i thought was oh wait why is your mouth so freaking soft (she was a very very feminine person) i want to have the same...

so whatever your feelings are about guys either it`s about comparing yourself or being attracted or just being curious, you could always find out. maybe it`s more about realizing how huge the spectrum of nuances is and finding out about your own gender a little bit more, before you can open up to sexuality with confidence again, if that`s with women or men maybe it doesn`t really matter(no woman is exactly like another one and no man is exactly like another one)

Edited by remember

On 10/29/2019 at 1:25 AM, Strangeloop said:

So in this past year I've been having dreams about being gay

Dreams like:

Being penetrated from the back by some entity.

hugging with men and touched penises together

kissing men

chossing a male partner

Also had dreams with girls:

this one dream I had fun with this girl we were moving together and she suddenly was vomiting, shitting herself, and I didn't find it grouse and suddenly she was about to suck my dick putting my pants off and my dick turned into a slinky meaning I didn't have an erection. She said sorry and my dream ended.

Another dream happend when I was going next to a sauna, and there was a tons of girls there, one of them was inviting me in. When I came next to the door. This man with a thong half-naked said give them the alchohol and let's go.

so if any of you are dream readers and could read between the lines and can give me any insight I would really appreciate it.

@Strangeloop You are either bi-sexual, gay (if you dont feel attraction towards women) or straight with an unresolved fear of homosexuality. 

Whatever it is, investigate it and realize there are no such thing as "rules".

Edited by Matt8800