KenDo

Lets talk about willpower

5 posts in this topic

yo wasp y'all, I was thinking the most important life skill that we need to self actualize is strong willpower. Cause no matter what we wanna do whether that's meditation, eating healthy, strong workout routine or hustling on our life purpose, we need willpower and discipline to commit to all of the above. 

Now Leo already has some content about discipline and willpower, however I feel since this is such an important topic it would be dope if we could get an in detail video around this topic. Maybe he could go into how to stay consistent with positive habits, how to break bad habits and addictions, what to do when you fall off track and whether it's possible to be 100% consistent with our longterm goals.

Anyways let me know if you feel like Leo should make a video about this topic. Just a quick reply, lets make it happen!

Willpower is also a very confusing topic to me. Will of who? Ego, Self? Let go and flow with life? Discipline? Confusing..

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Hey KenDo

I'm certain that willpower has been briefly covered in the older videos bub. Precisely which ones whoever I can't remember. There's just so much to sift through! 

I also think the days of short videos on base topics are a thing of the past. 

@KenDo I feel you. Life is better with willpower. Strong sense of will. I think you can trust more yourself in that sense and your life gets more aligned with your vision of self actualization.

On 24-10-2019 at 11:54 PM, Identity said:

Willpower is also a very confusing topic to me. Will of who? Ego, Self? Let go and flow with life? Discipline? Confusing..

Everything is the will of god. You don't need a video to explain that.

Leo has some videos on determinism which already explain the topic of this thread.

In Tate we trust