Mulky

Stage coral is the return of power and strength

9 posts in this topic

Learning about spiral dynamics made sense of many things in my life, a great many things that would have been otherwise bewildering.  I have been turquoise since childhood, I think from a nde around the time of my earliest memories.  I also had a way of looking at people and life in my youth that was sort of like spiral dynamics.  I remember finding it odd that people thought being nice was weak, when I felt someone really strong would be benevolent.  I also grew up in the bible belt in an area where I didn't meet many people past orange, and many... many blues... exhaustingly so lol.  For many of these reason I always considered people odd,(and they found me odd).

Now I feel as though power, a thing that always had bad associations with me, through unchecked epistemological mistakes, is the most needed thing.  because power is usually thought to be in relation to someone else, and usually involves some sort of control, it has always had a gross quality to it for me.  The power I'm now interested in is power within myself, resting imminent invulnerable power that is purely benevolent and has the good of all at heart.  Power with no desire to force or intrude on anything but rest in its purity, to be at peace and unharmable, to stand tranquil in the face of anything, any kind of threat.  I had some sense that this was the next step, but had a full on epiphany when receiving advice from Matt on this forum.  The ultimate power, however, I feel rests as pure strength in itself not in any way going out to intrude upon anything, but can stand up to anything.  

I'm excited for this next chapter in my journey.  In the earlier stages of massive meditation, introspection, peace, love, etc, in a way you don't always have to employ bravery.  Spirituality can be a way of escape, but then it comes back around and leads you down a road where you actually have to be much braver.   I feel like this is the stage of bravery, strength, and power, to bring real potency to the softer lovier aspect that was developed in turquoise.  Somewhat scary at times but also fun.

Being able to sustain exposure to any quality of energy and feeling without having to put up any sort of wall/block.  Sensitive yet able to pass everything through without blocking it, still developing this.  Any kind of situation is possible in life, being unafraid of physical harm from others for some reason causes others to never physically threaten you.  However karmic/emotional ties/connections to other flawed beings still exists as some sort of subtle threat.  Once again being truly unafraid of this seems to be a possible way to overcome this.   On some subtle level almost everyone is being harrassed by countless tiny disturbances and  being moved by them.  Moving with them only strengthens them.  There is some sort of powerful inner strength that needs to be developed to repel all of this chaotic movement.  

If you're "enlightened", or "awakened", you have to ask yourself, are you really unassailable, powerful, immune, free?  If you search yourself and be honest have you really made it, are the understandings you have really enough to fully free you from human insanity.  If a completely blind person can bring any kind of suffering into your life, something needs to change.  If you are really of peace, love, freedom, kindness, empathy, the only reason not to bring all of that out in the face of fear is lack of bravery.  If a fearful energy can penetrate you, if you can enter a room full of immense suffering, and not maintain your purely free energy, if it tightens up in any way, there is still work to be done.  Cause how can you be free/immune and heal others if you are penetrated and brought down by this energy.  

This has been my main challenge, even as a kid.  The change is the epiphany that love and peace can be very bold and strong, and horribly chaotic energy can be seen through and healed through intense, vigilante equanimous attention and fearlessness from not reacting and not running.

@Mulky Nice..im.curious how can you be turqouise at such a young age how can you embody so much at that age it seems impossible

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Really interesting post on Stage Coral. Probably the best explanation Ive seen... yeah reality can have some fucked up things.. and it’s our job to accept and love all of it, and that’s terrifying. I think you’re on to something, SD aside even. Thank you for sharing ??

Thanks guys :) NoSelfSelf I honestly don't know, I think it was nde but could also have to do with my parents/grandparents.

I do however want to point out, nde is not required, nobody has control over if that will happen, and you certainly don't want to invite it.  And if you did it on purpose it wouldn't be the same, death contemplation is good enough.

Edited by Mulky