Shakazulu

Stuck on the Maze

9 posts in this topic

It’s insane how folks get caught in a trap for their whole lives! Year after year struggling with the same got damn issues! Never thinking of a way to fix their situation... pure inertia. Why pursue the path to liberation if you still don’t know how to make $100,000? Why be enlightened if you haven’t solved basic survival needs? I believe there are no REAL issues in our lives, it can all be solved. They say when your liberated life is Greater,

how can it be when you still have holes in your trousers?? ( metaphorically speaking )

There was once a large lake in between two gigantic mountains and a village of people who lived beside the lake. In the past the lake was small and it grew and grew over the years. It got to the point where the villagers feared that the lake would begin to grow too large and wash over their land and village. So the strongest military commander arranged for there to be a constant team of healthy and fit young men who's job it was to constantly be using buckets of water to reduce the amount of water in the lake. This was a very constant job. Then one day, one young child wondered off up one side of one of the mountains further than he should have and stumbled upon a tiny little river source. He didn't really think much of it, he moved one small rock in front of the opening where the water was coming from. Turned out, that was the source for the entire lake downstream. And within a matter of weeks, the lake was considerably reduced in size and the entire village was saved by the one child. Moral of the story is, don't underestimate the power of reaching the source. 

There is no ladder to climb to move towards enlightenment. A bum of the street can become enlightened while you are busy making $100,000 and fixing the holes in your trousers. That bum will become God, and you wont. Reaching the source is the most powerful thing. 

@Aaron p  lol with my “ discipline “ I doubt it but what I’m trying to say is maybe I don’t want to accept that even after

“ enlightenment “ I don’t want to experience everyday survival troubles. We should master the basics while purifying ourselves 

17 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

It’s insane how folks get caught in a trap for their whole lives! Year after year struggling with the same got damn issues! Never thinking of a way to fix their situation... pure inertia. Why pursue the path to liberation if you still don’t know how to make $100,000?

I completely agree. I also completely disagree. Knowing who one is, stands to change how, why, and by what means one “makes 100k”, what the effects for others and the environment, etc, etc. The entire life, picture, experience, is completely different in feeling and knowing. 

Why be enlightened if you haven’t solved basic survival needs? I believe there are no REAL issues in our lives, it can all be solved. They say when your liberated life is Greater,

It always was a miracle, so much so it’s initially impossible to even notice. That’s quite miraculous to discover. Life in unification, in love, vs separation & fear, unimaginable ‘difference’, but there is no basis of need for such a difference.  If love is going to be prioritized first, there must come a time when love is prioritized first. It can all be ‘solved’, to the degree there need not be the creation of the ‘problems’ which need solving. There is little billions of people can not do, regarding what is entirely relative to the very same billions of people. This is so perfectly, and so beautifully underway. 

how can it be when you still have holes in your trousers?? ( metaphorically speaking )

Of what concern are holes in trousers when no one is wearing them.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE