Visionary

Conversations with God - not just a book, but a transmission?

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone read this incredible book yet? Its in the booklist. I have a question.

This not only feels like a mere book, but an energetic transmission at the same time. This shit activates my energy centers like crazy and feels like a complete rewiring of my being. Has anybody else experienced this? I think its absolutely possible when you realize that energy and especially transmission energies dont work according to the laws of space and time.

Have played several transmissions on youtube, for example on The Enlightened Way channel (incredible incredible transmissions!) and they have catalyzed major breakthroughs on my path.

Would love to hear your comments/experiences.

@VisionaryThere's just very deep truths in it, yes it does do this but think of it maybe more like a pointing toward your SELF. I can totally relate to this though, but as you hear other books, one for me recently has been the TAO TE CHING, it's premium wisdom, lol premium. Packaged the right way premium.

Good wisdom is nourishing and so natural it feels delightful. 

BTW I would totally recommend the books Friendship with God, and Communion with God. 

They are even better if thats possible 

Thanks a lot brother. First i'll need to read the 3 books. Will definitely keep this in mind.

Yes the book makes an impact on so many levels it's insane. Toa te ching is also definitely on the list. The counter intuitive quotes always make me fall of my chair lmao.

If there is a transmission of God...what is the vehicle, the means, - that by which God delivers the transmission, which is not in and of itself, God?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Profound, inspiring, and series of books but no energetic transsmissions. 

Agreed that though energetic transmissions have nothing to do with space and time. 

@nahm 

Beautifully said. Could be a passage of these books.

@kieranperez

Did some research and I disagree. Transmissions most certainly can be facilitated by written words. Also confirmed by the man whom I mentioned in my first comment (who is giving profound transmissions).