Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Realizing it is all you but with no ego transcedence

9 posts in this topic

I had an HBWR trip today and reakized I am everywhere, everything and pure consciousness. 

There is no place in the world it is all consciousness being conscious of itself. 

I got trapped in a negative thoughtloop and couldnt get out of it and think I got possesed. 

I put my fingers in the throat to try to purge the spirits, did not vomit but I felt liberated though. 

It was horrible man you feel trapped in your own body the only way is purging. 

It made me  realize a few thijgs. 

First of all, its all me but I will never know how I created all this, so this proves the trinity explained in the bible, that god is the son but also the father, how can I know how this ll was created? And the whole life occurrences do not happen by coincidence it is always super intelligent, but how is that if it is me, then how dont I know how the strings are pulled? 

Second what the hell are those spirit possesions man?? If everything is you how can there be spirits that want to fuck you up, if they are you too

Edited by Schahin

1 hour ago, Schahin said:

I had an HBWR trip today and realized I am everywhere, everything and pure consciousness. 

There is no place in the world it is all consciousness being conscious of itself. 

It made me  realize a few things. 

First of all, its all me but I will never know how I created all this, so this proves the trinity explained in the bible, that god is the son but also the father

That's a big jump. From the realization that you are everywhere, everything and pure consciousness being conscious of itself. . . to how this proves the trinity in the bible. . . Notice how the direct experience came prior to the story created about the direct experience. . . You could have also created a story about how this proves that god is a machine elf. . . Have you tried sitting with the experience/sensations without creating a thought story about it? Just Being it. 

59 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That's a big jump. From the realization that you are everywhere, everything and pure consciousness being conscious of itself. . . to how this proves the trinity in the bible. . . Notice how the direct experience came prior to the story created about the direct experience. . . You could have also created a story about how this proves that god is a machine elf. . . Have you tried sitting with the experience/sensations without creating a thought story about it? Just Being it. 

I think with HBWR that is a little bit difficult because it is totally mentally and its not even in your head but you have like realization thoughts out of nowhere and one of them was about the holy spirit and another one was of pure consciousness. 

But still planet earth under this trip just looks like a huge artistic creation of the bigger me, which they call father. Therefore father, son and holy spirit. I find it totally true, you don't? 

As long nobody can tell me how they created the Amazon forest planet Earth and all other planets, I am sure that god is still father and son and holy spirit, I would he happy to learn something new though. Of course they are all you aka me but we just don't know how reality unfolds in its totality on planet earth and also nothing Happens by coincidence, therefore the father in the trinity

Edited by Schahin

4 minutes ago, Schahin said:

But still planet earth under this trip just looks like a huge artistic creation of the bigger me

Beautiful :x

Notice how you then add in extra stuff (this is your creation)

5 minutes ago, Schahin said:

which they call father. Therefore father, son and holy spirit. I find it totally true, you don't? 

You added in the part about father, son and holy spirit. That is a contextualization. Where did this come from? Did someone tell you about things called "father, son and holy spirit" in your life? . . . Other people have an experience similar to yours and say "therefore it is machine elves". . . There is nothing wrong with this, that's what human minds do. Yet notice how is all imagination. 

9 minutes ago, Schahin said:

As long nobody can tell me how they created the Amazon forest planet Earth and all other planets, I am sure that god is still father and son and holy spirit, I would he happy to learn something new though. Of course they are all you aka me but we just don't know how reality unfolds in its totality on planet earth and also nothing Happens by coincidence, therefore the father in the trinity

You are free to create imagery of father in the trinity. Yet notice how wearing those glasses creates interpretation. Your HBWR trip was filtered through a "father the trinity" lens such that you are hallucinating father the trinity. If you were wearing a machine elf lens, you would interpret it machine elves. . . In terms of SD, this glimpses of Turquoise going through a blue/green lens. If this type of thing resonates with you, you may be interested in learning about nonduality of Christ Consciousness.  

28 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Beautiful :x

Notice how you then add in extra stuff (this is your creation)

You added in the part about father, son and holy spirit. That is a contextualization. Where did this come from? Did someone tell you about things called "father, son and holy spirit" in your life? . . . Other people have an experience similar to yours and say "therefore it is machine elves". . . There is nothing wrong with this, that's what human minds do. Yet notice how is all imagination. 

You are free to create imagery of father in the trinity. Yet notice how wearing those glasses creates interpretation. Your HBWR trip was filtered through a "father the trinity" lens such that you are hallucinating father the trinity. If you were wearing a machine elf lens, you would interpret it machine elves. . . In terms of SD, this glimpses of Turquoise going through a blue/green lens. If this type of thing resonates with you, you may be interested in learning about nonduality of Christ Consciousness.  

See I kind of think HBWR makes you realize non-duality while still in duality. realized the holy spirit and instantly knew it was it. 

I realized myself as god but couldn't grasp how I made my environment so therefore I am the son and the son is god too. (trinity says exactly that). And I realized God as a father who is me but as it is trip, somebody must be wheeling the drive and it certainly dass not me as the son especially because I went insane through that spirit possession and knew it was a warning of my father who is also me but I consider him father because he pulls the strings. A warning in order to understand my brother who went insane after a mushroom trip.

Therefore I am totally sure of the trinity, you not? 

But the most important question here for me is what are these spirit possesions?? They are absolutely scary, make you insane and in that moment i thought of killing myself.

If everything is you, are these "bad intended" spirits not you? Why do they come and try to fuck you when you are the most sensible? 

Edited by Schahin

14 minutes ago, Schahin said:

See I kind of think HBWR makes you realize non-duality while still in duality. realized the holy spirit and instantly knew it was it. 

I realized myself as god but couldn't grasp how I made my environment so therefore I am the son and the son is god too. (trinity says exactly that). And I realized God as a father who is me but as it is trip, somebody must be wheeling the drive and it certainly dass not me as the son especially because I went insane through that spirit possession and knew it was a warning of my father who is also me but I consider him father because he pulls the strings. A warning in order to understand my brother who went insane after a mushroom trip.

Therefore I am totally sure of the trinity, you not? 

But the most important question here for me is what are these spirit possesions?? They are absolutely scary, make you insane and in that moment i thought of killing myself.

If everything is you, are these "bad intended" spirits not you? Why do they come and try to fuck you when you are the most sensible? 

God is everything.

I never experienced possession and as self proclaimed satan minion that's annoying.

People who lack grounded knowledges gives name to the 'downside' of the roller coaster.

@Schahin I’m not saying you are wrong. I’m drawing attention to psychological dynamics and thought stories. 
A nondual experience can be overwhelming to a mind and body. It can feel groundless. The mind and body is often uncomfortable with this groundless reality state and will try to make sense of it by creating thought stories. This provides a sense of grounding and security. I’ve gone through this a hundred times. . . You may have had some previous conditioning with Christianity and your mind goes to stories of the trinity. If you were Muslim, your mind would likely go to thought stories of Allah. If you were Hindu, perhaps stories of Brahman. If you were a scientist, your mind may go to Quantum mechanics to make sense of it. . . . These thoughts stories can be beneficial to the mind and body. If the mind and body goes deeply groundless too fast, it could result in anxiety, panic and trauma. So the thought stories can be beneficial. It can take a while to acclimate to nondual realizations. You may want to take a break for a bit ad integrate/acclimate. Sometimes it’s helpful to take a break from the work. Spend some time in nature, go to some concerts, do some art, start a new project.

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Schahin I’m not saying you are wrong. I’m drawing attention to psychological dynamics and thought stories. 
A nondual experience can be overwhelming to a mind and body. It can feel groundless. The mind and body is often uncomfortable with this groundless reality state and will try to make sense of it by creating thought stories. This provides a sense of grounding and security. I’ve gone through this a hundred times. . . You may have had some previous conditioning with Christianity and your mind goes to stories of the trinity. If you were Muslim, your mind would likely go to thought stories of Allah. If you were Hindu, perhaps stories of Brahman. If you were a scientist, your mind may go to Quantum mechanics to make sense of it. . . . These thoughts stories can be beneficial to the mind and body. If the mind and body goes deeply groundless too fast, it could result in anxiety, panic and trauma. So the thought stories can be beneficial. It can take a while to acclimate to nondual realizations. You may want to take a break for a bit ad integrate/acclimate. Sometimes it’s helpful to take a break from the work. Spend some time in nature, go to some concerts, do some art, start a new project.

That mean I was truly satanist haha

But my thought story was that I was giving my body and will to Satan. 

I bend my head and asked the power in me. Ultimate truth.

Then I was thinking about my pharaon blood and the need to take over the World.

Then I stumbled upon the picture that reflect self réalisation ( the one with multiple sun and the Guy crossing the veil of illusion with his head )

Thanks god it was not thought story.

I m truly a satanic pharaon but I cannot tell everyone they would not believe it !

Synchronicities and all that showed me.