Spiritual Bucket List This Week - My Spiritual Life

370 posts in this topic

Symbols for karma

1bec3e0d56a3bcdb1a85466c1e0a8e98.jpg

images - 2019-11-03T173453.523.jpeg

images - 2019-11-03T173430.493.jpeg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The one thing that you can't defeat in the universe is logic. Because logic is grounding principle of the universe which is based on karma and the cause and effect principle. You cannot defeat that no matter how much ever self righteous you are. 

One thing leads to another and you cannot stop that whether you like it or not. 

Everyone has a distinct role to play. 

Edited by Preety_India

And the other mottos that closely associate with my spiritual emblem are 

Vivat Romanorum. 

Which is Long live the romans

And 

Sic Semper Tryannis 

Which is thus the tyrant will be fallen by his own 

Timeant Romani

Which is fear the romans 

Romanis mos lucror

The romans will win. 

download (2).jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

I have always believed that the human mind is very complex. And its not how we see it. 

Its both good and bad. And i call that "diabolique" 

I will say that spirituality should be focused on the source element. 

The source element can be called a part or  constituents. 

So i will call them visible constituents. 

These constituents are 

• Soul
  • Body 
  • Mind
  • Brain
  • Spirit
  • Heart
  • Energy 
  • Consciousness 

Edited by Preety_India

The spirituality associated with each constituent is the improvement and growth and purification of each component. 

Like for example lets take the mind and the thoughts. Now thoughts can be both good and bad. 

So obviously the good ones are preferred over the bad ones 

This is a process of removal or elimination of the bad and the growth of the good. 

Increasing the bad part is like corruption or contamination. 

Spirituality will focus on two things "growth or improvement" and elimination of bad. Elimination of toxins. 

• Soul

Body 

Mind

Brain

Spirit

Heart

Energy 

Consciousness 

But the conscious growth of constituents necessary for survival isn't really a part of spirituality but elimination of toxic factors for these constituents does become a part of spirituality because it comes closer to living an organic purer life. 

Thus living can be broadly defined as many parts 

Spiritual living or refining growing spiritual constituents. 

Organic living that is elimination of toxic factors. 

Spiritual living will focus more on soul, spirit, heart and energy. 

And organic living will focus on body, brain, mind and consciousness. 

Oragnic living is important for survival and continuation and preservation. Whereas spiritual living is a true purpose for being closer to the holy spirit and for spiritual growth 

Since the soul mind body system is in close correlation to the environment in which it  sustains the study and improvement and sanitization of this environment is equally necessary. 

So the third branch will focus on that 

What's the name 

I will call this branch holistic living 

It focuses on diet and sleep and water and sunshine and atmospheric gases and social factors. All these factors are outside of the body. And also factors like medical conditions, race, past history, family history, community, ethnicity. Plus the environment of work or workplace, etc and climate. Medications and general skills like iq level, memory, ability to survive conditions. 

The next should be optimized living. There is yet another branch that focuses on static factors and our correlation to them. In the absence of other environmental factors. Like time and space. The most general factors that are universally common and mandatory to all no matter what race or social factors. This branch focuses on how to live a more productive life. How to get the work done fast, time management, productivity management, getting better output at home and work, schedules, situations handling, crisis management, space handling, stress and work management, task management, people management, real time solutions,stargetic maintenance etc. 

The 4th branch should focus on      environment care, species preservation, disaster management, entertainment, sports, arts, architecture, building, population health, population dynamics, community health, crime solving, education, religion, law,military, politics and government, social or community order, civil order, invention and innovation for human and environmental benefit, optimization and maximization of productivity of both individual and community, eugenics. This branch should be called Strategic living 

Spiritual living

Organic living 

holistic living 

optimized living 

Strategic living 

What is growth and  elimination of toxins. 

Examples 

???Spiritual living

Growth 

??Improving spiritual concentration on the deepest desires 

?? Improving calmness 

?? Detachment 

Elimination of toxins 

?? Get rid of distractions 

?? Do not give into cults 

?? Being wise 

?? Dont follow a false doctrine 

???Organic living 

Growth 

??A good diet 

?? Physical stamina and exercise 

?? Improving memory 

Elimination of toxins 

?? Avoid junk food

?? Avoid bad emotions 

?? Lower stress 

???holistic living 

Growth 

?? Improve core survival skills

?? Have positive social connections 

??  Work on childhood issues or trauma. 

Elimination of toxins 

?? Avoid toxic people

?? Avoid toxic gases and allergens 

?? Avoid a toxic job 

???optimized living 

Growth 

??Time management 

??Crisis management 

?? Productivity management 

Elimination of toxins 

?? Avoid distractions

?? Don't waste your time on pointless degrees and relationships 

?? Do not work in a job that drains you. 

???Strategic living 

Growth 

?? A good law system

??Balanced population 

??Environment friendly production 

Elimination of toxins 

??  Control over population 

?? Control pollution 

?? Prevent pollution and misuse of environment. 

3epjcn.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-04-01-08-49-040_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Edited by Preety_India

My heart was broken in several ways. 

Try to love yourself sometimes. If you cant live without love or passion, try to have some beautiful imaginations and live them. Its ok if it hurts. Let it go..

To crave so much for something and to know that you will never have it is to burn slowly. 

My heart was broken in several ways. I didn't feel love. I felt pain, just in several ways. It was going to be different, just a different way of feeling the same pain. Just a different way of getting broken. My heart was broken in several ways, once again. 

Essential life components

Spiritual living

Organic living 

holistic living 

optimized living 

Strategic living

The other is balanced living that carefully balances all the components of essential life components. 

Getting away from you helped me. Because i found myself now.

Lose you to love me ehh. 

I have found renewed confidence. I am able to love myself more now. Thats what i needed. The holy spirit is a blessing spirit. A giving spirit, a noble spirit, a positive spirit and a healing spirit. It's the power of the healing spirit that heals you. 

And he was born that way. He was hated and derided and cast out because he did not look like them. Yet when the holy spirit descended on him, he was blessed. Divine was his light. He had love and mercy. And if he spoke it melted, if he walked he wont be known, he was a blur, he wasn't fantastic for the world, just simple but his spirit is eternal, he did things and they just happened, he was anointed, he was protected, 

He glided through things. And things happened. His despair was gone. 

His despair and pain was replaced with subtle joy and hope. His hurt was drowned. His sorrow turned to peace. His loneliness turned to love and comfort. 

Edited by Preety_India

I guess I needed this cruel experience in my life in order for me to love myself 

God can move mountains. His greatness is great. 

Let him touch you 

You need healing after all the damage 

My other motto is 

We will survive by our own strength. 

Your own strength will be the fuel to drive your life 

In the end you will have to rely on your strengths and creations. 

Edited by Preety_India

You don't have to hate other women in order to love me. Don't kid yourself. The cognitive dissonance lol

------------

If you are beautiful and have problems with relationships then either there must be an awful competition, or you're choosing terrible people or that you do something wrong enough to put off that person in a real bad way. 

Edited by Preety_India

Some of the things that I lacked during the past years that slowed down my progress are 

• Lack of awareness 
  • Lack of focus 
  • Lack of concentration 
  • Lack of motivation
  • Lack of knowledge 
  • Lack of inspiration 
  • Lack of physical energy
  • Lack of willpower 
  • Lack of direction 
  • Lack of freedom 
  • Lack of purpose 
  • Lack of love or support 
  • Lack of stimulation 
  • Scattered brain 
  • Distractions
  • Erroneous beliefs

I also need to go over my diaries sometimes 

And I'm Going to talk about an important concept called spiritual concentration 

Spiritual concentration is the extent of the quality of being spiritually focused, aware and spiritually involved and motivated in life.  its the single most important thing to have in life. And Improving spiritual concentration on the deepest desires. That is first knowing or being aware of the deepest spiritual desires. Second is not losing focus on these goals or desires. Third is growing this concentration, focus, and awareness of these desires. 

Growing your spiritual concentration every day is very important. 

Edited by Preety_India

I was just sleep walking through the years but not any longer 

The world likes shiny objects. They don't appreciate Valor and courage 

Edited by Preety_India

Life bucket

Screenshot_2019-11-05-22-09-40-507_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-05-22-24-49-505_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

And that is that.We live in a very elitist world. People need something to better off off feeding a person's weaknesses and problems. The whole American system is designed on that.Because Western psychology focuses so much on how a person behaves regardless of his environment. Like if a person eats crappy food for decades they are going to have mental problems. but it's like everything is that person's fault. 

But looking at it in a different way. 

Let's say you are given the best circumstances in life. Where you grow up in the most idyllic conditions, your stress levels are definitely going to be the lowest. So you can take on more in life .more challenges in life. Because you are equipped for it. You're not worn out just yet. But if you always lived a shitty life since childhood eating bad food and having to deal with bad emotions like distress and dysfunctional family you are not going to turn out super fine and wonderful . Your body is going to register signs of stress.  It's gonna show not only on your body and face but also in your demeanor. You are going to be defensive and cranky and easily offended and aggressive. Bitter. Because you have always been miserable. So it's gonna show. 

But if you always had the best life with virtually no problems then you will not react in an agressive manner because you don't need to. And people will say you are pleasant. But that's because you are blessed with great genetics and also because you never had to deal with shit in life. But when you have problems you are just not the same person anymore. Life happens to you and it changes you in ways you didn't want. And then when you get angry ,people judge you instantly calling you an unpleasant person. They bully you because they know how easily they can trigger you for a few laughs . That's awful when you have to face that. Because not only you have to deal with the shit in your life but now also deal with people judging you for reacting to it the way you do. And even if you have bad genes that alter your mood,can you really help that. It's something unfortunate that you have to deal with. My point is that there is very little understanding and empathy in this world and too much guilt tripping, demonizing, finger pointing and judging in this world. 

I just go home knowing that I'm a good person at the end of the day and haters can fuck off and I know that I am not a bad person so I don't have to care what someone thinks because they don't care to know me. If they did they wouldn't be judging me without knowing me first 

And the worst part is that when you are born a certain way and around certain things and and bad food , and bad health and then you are moody or grumpy then you are blamed . On top of all that, even a little remark or comment or action sets you off into a rage and turmoil and you feel massively triggered even when it's not that bad ,like even a simple joke hurts you and then your so called friends or frenemies turn that on you and say you are not fun that you can't take a joke, but you really can't take a joke because you have been through some serious shit in life and those jokes are exactly which trigger your PTSD so you don't want to hear those jokes so it's insensitive for that person to make you the target of their jokes.maybe choose someone that doesn't get offended and the leave the person the fuck alone if they don't wish to be bothered by your crass jokes. That's what they used to do to me in my office. Play these stupid jokes on me without knowing my family life. That's called being insensitive.  Well I don't need to impress them.i can choose to be who I want to be. And if they don't like me then they can leave me alone 

If you are already feeling miserable then there are a 101 different ways to feel even more miserable. 

Like imagine if a person was bullied in his school and he got fat because of that. Because he was affected by that bullying and chose to seek comfort in food. But now that he is fat those same people bully him for being fat. This is a vicious cycle. Yes I'm a fragile person at heart and nobody has the right to tell me that I shouldn't exist because I am fragile. I can live. The world can be a very cruel place. And bullying is sometimes treated as a non issue. But seriously it is a serious issue. It is a big deal. I know what it does. It's not about being a snowflake. It's about being yourself. And and victim playing is completely different. A person who plays victim is a person who was never attacked to begin with and was never referenced or mentioned or approached and all interactions with such a person were decent enough yet that person turns something into something else to set himself or herself into a victim for gaining sympathy. I'm as serious as a heart attack.  I can't deal with either of those, both aggressors and victim players, the former has zero conscience or empathy and the latter is narcissistic and wants too much attention or sympathy. 

Edited by Preety_India

I also wanted to discuss this snowball effect in life. Where things go wrong in your life and then they continue to go wrong like a chain reaction set up. Especially with health problems 

In my childhood every day was like a bad day. There were no good days.  So sometimes it feels like this whole life is a journey of waking up to a bad day . Like you are living just to feel bad every day. You are sick of feeling sick everyday. 

2 mysteries 

these are the 

how does a person turn out to be good and the other bad. What causes this change in person to person . I know that parental upbringing and culture and genetic factors play a huge role but I'm also aware that there is more than only these. The nature of the spirit of how's it's acquired is a huge mystery

the next mystery is the transformation. How does a transformation occur. That certain people when they are placed in certain circumstances they learn to survive and adapt and this causes spontaneous mutation and adaptation and transformation. I will call this spontaneous transformation. Yet this does not happen all the time. Certain harsh conditions can elicit a fatal response rather than invoke an adaptation response. Which means those harsh conditions can prove fatalistic and the person dies. There is no scope for adaptive mutation. So here is the mystery. What's the exact point that decides the difference between adaptive and fatalistic and how does this mutation or adaptive training occur. What set of conditions or caveats are needed for such a spontaneous beneficial or protective transformation to take place. 

Edited by Preety_India