Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Spiritual Bucket List This Week - My Spiritual Life

370 posts in this topic

What happens inside a Masonic lodge?

Routine Masonic lodge meetings are broadly similar to a rotary club or parish council - a register is called, minutes are taken, and updates on charitable and social events are shared and discussed.

However, it is the society’s mysterious ceremonies that have captured the public imagination for centuries.

Members are initiated as an “entered apprentice”, eventually passing to “Fellowcraft”, before finally acquiring the experience and knowledge of the society’s dogma and rituals to be named a “Master Mason”.

According to the Grand Lodge of Scotland, a “series of ritual dramas” is used to teach members the precepts of freemasonry, which include an allegorical founding myth linking the order to the biblical Great Temple.

“You come into life with absolutely nothing, and that is what the initiation is about,” senior Mason Nigel Brown once told The Telegraph. “The second play is about living a good life and the third is about preparing for the end of your life.”

Masonic rituals also feature symbols depicting masonry tools such as the square, compass and apron, as well as the famous all-seeing eye symbol, widely associated with freemasonry.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm going to include masonry into my witchcraft practice. A standard collection will include an apron, a compass, a square and an all seeing eye symbol. 

An eye usually represents the all seeing of God who observes all you do. Like you can't escape his judgement. 

However I will look at it in a different way and put my own twist on it. 

The eye represents to me an intelligent observation of the world by a person. Since I believe the masons are highly intelligent and gifted people I think that it should represent who just observe the world and absorb the information for their good or bad but at the same time they are not impacted by the illusions of the world so they keep themselves free and their observation helps them to recognize these illusions and stay away from them. 

The symbolic representation for the 3 step masonic method to life based on rationalism including observation, analysis and solution is as follows 

Symbols and instruments 

Masonic eye for observation 

3epjcn.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Compass symbol and magnifying glass symbol for analysis 

3epk0i.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

3epjy7.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Key symbol for solution 

3epjw3.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

s-l640 (1).jpg

d31223acdf83fab326ff67093a194918--masonic-ring-masonic-symbols.jpg

s-l300 (8).jpg

Telescope for observation

download (8).jpeg

Magnifying glass and compass   for analysis 

1 (2).jpg

Tea+with+a+pinch+of+mystery.jpg

And keys for solution

images - 2019-10-30T014808.503.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

This symbol represents everything to me about spirituality 

We learn so much through insight and observation

From now on I'm going to use this symbol very often as a sign of spiritual insights and meditation. 

3epjcn.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Everyone deserves a good life. Every person will leave you to have a good life and they deserve it. Why not. Why should you have a bad life in the name of love. 

If you think that others should deserve a bad life just because they are in love with you and because you need them, then you are incredibly selfish. That person you claim to love deserves the best life. 

41RBBrt6lrL.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

A Saint is like a shaman 

You are a person who gives me depression. Thanks for the depression and disrespect. I don't need it

I am going to use talk therapy as a part of my spiritual practice. 

images - 2019-10-03T192207.816.jpeg

I can think of many levels of both material and spiritual growth. 

Sage - a level of wisdom

Paul-The-Apostle (1).jpg

Phoenix - a spirit that learns and grows and experiences and renews 

phoenix2.jpg

Yogi - a master that connects body mind and soul

person-meditating2.jpg

Pegasus - a personification for great abilities and qualities. A master. By practice and not by creation. 

images - 2019-10-31T005510.307.jpeg

Bahamut - strong and mighty. Physical strength and master of the physical world. In creation itself. Not by practice 

images - 2019-10-31T015330.105.jpeg

Shaman - the one who heals 

images - 2019-10-31T012416.945.jpeg

Dionysus - the one that enjoys life to the fullest 

images - 2019-10-31T011118.602.jpeg

Hippie - the one that is free 

IMG_20191031_015613.jpg

Saint - spiritual cleansing 

images - 2019-10-31T012559.587.jpeg

Mason -  an observer and researcher, a rational thinker 

220px-William_Preston_1812.jpeg

Manticore - who is on a destructive spiral or is destructive to the system

images - 2019-10-31T020154.903.jpeg

Artisan - someone who is a beginner and trying to master his physical and spiritual craft. 

images - 2019-10-31T021234.938.jpeg

Finally 

Master /Jupiter - the one who has gained mastery over all the above 

8646_-_St_Petersburg_-_Hermitage_-_Jupiter2-56dcac1b5f9b5854a9f5ecdb.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

These lines help me reconnect with my faith in God and christ as the messenger. To me it means becoming a divine light and the concept of power of the positive spirit and the power of the healing spirit. Jesus was truly descended from a holy spirit. People losing christian values is not a good sign. 

Verse 1]
Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

[Verse 2]
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing 'Alleluia!
Christ the Savior is born
Christ the Savior is born

[Verse 3]
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth

Edited by Preety_India

This is a great message

You cannot expect your life to be on a steady good track when you are stuck in a bad situation or a bad emotional mental state. It doesn't work like that. First you have to get unstuck and move on released from the bad state holding you and then set order and growth in your life. 

Edited by Preety_India

Anyone who has grown mentally, physically or spiritually knows that growth is not found in comfort. 

You have to question everything every day when you wake up.  Almost everything 

Edited by Preety_India

Last night had a terrible nightmare. 

It was about a crime. Terrible crime. Somewhere in Seattle 

Woke up feeling discomfort and like I knew something. 

So the bad dream goes like this 

This person is a violent man an abuser. He abused his 3 sons and mentally harassed his wife. 

The family hired an Ecuadorian young virgin as a nanny housekeeper and she is uninterested in this man. But he wants her. He threatened her many times but she rebuffed him. So he is pissed off at her. 

He sets his eyes on his wife's sister. And she is sorta a bimbo type. So she caves in. And they have sex. The wife finds out and is grossed out. But they mock her.. The sister is a weak person. She easily submits to his passive aggressive behavior 

When the eldest son complains to his mom, she confronts her domineering aggressive hostile husband and he loses it. 

He flies into a rage and then hurls her to the floor. Then he drags her and throws her out. She falls into this gap between two pavements outside the small driveway and she is scared. He takes his bike and loads his sons on it and rides out the gate and at this point the wife screams and tells him to not harm her kids. He threatens her that they are gone forever and she will never see them again. This is a nightmare for her and she wants to call the police. But she feels helpless. She asks her sister for help out of desperation but she acts numb. 

The man comes back and the Ecuadorian nanny is standing like a statue there and he approaches her to make an advance and offers her to get with him but she ignores him and he is infuriated and threatens her. Now he proceeds to drag his wife and beat her up while the sister watches it all go down. 

He either disappears or gets arrested and is serving time for murder and abuse. 

However the woman develops a contentious relationship with her sister and finds it difficult to forgive her. The sister shows false shame but wants to be accepted by society despite her association with the killer.. 

It seems the woman wants to move on and she forgives her sister eventually realizing that it's human weakness and flaws that caused her to act evil.. 

The case has a lasting impact on the local community and the man becomes a standard symbol of an abusive violent domineering freaky animalistic  husband stereotype. 

Edited by Preety_India

Primordial starts with intention. Then proceeds to quality. Then to energy. Then to attraction. Then to materialization. 

Primordial - > quality - >energy - > attraction - > materialization

You cannot bash yourself for things that you don't have a control on 

Edited by Preety_India

If you are shaming me, it's because of your judgemental attitude. Your convenience principles and ethics. Basically hypocrisy. 

If someone shames you, they obviously dont love you. They shame you because they don't care about you. They shame you to put you down. They shame you because they are the ones who have a problem in accepting you unconditionally. They don't have a big heart but they want to guilt trip you like it's your fault. If someone shames you and your achievements and personality it's because they are selfish and demanding and they want more. They don't want to accommodate you. They don't care if you are hurt. They lack generosity and acceptance. They are greedy. They see you as a detriment to their own goals. They let you know that you are unwanted. 

They shame you because they see you as a loser and because they are narcissistic they cannot be with someone who they think as a loser. They want to be with someone they can easily accept and be socially comfortable with, they can flaunt that person for their own ego. It's about them and their needs and their wants and their pride. Your presence is hurting their pride. 

You are nothing to them so they could care less if your emotions were hurt. They don't want to know how you feel. Because that's not an imperative for them.

They dont empathize with you. In fact they want to make you feel bad. Will they shame their own sons and daughters the same way, nope... They shame you because they don't consider you as family so its okay to hurt you. 

Deep down when they are convincing you that you are not worth their attention, they are convincing themselves that they can deserve a better deal.. 

They can ditch you in the blink of an eye because you are not important enough. 

But they can't come to terms with their own hate and tell you that they don't have a heart big enough to love you, that they are being cheap in judging you. So they want to do projection. Now they are not the problem if they can't appreciate or love you, you are the problem because you just aren't worthy of it, since they have projected on you that you are responsible for the hate you receive and how deserve it, they are freed from the responsibility of having to show love and acceptance to you and they have freed themselves from guilt with this strategy

They don't have to feel guilty anymore for dumping you because they have proved to themselves and to you that you dont deserve it and they have the final say. 

Such people are hypocrites because when they are judged they feel bad. But they have no problem in shaming others. Because. They live by the principle of convenience, do wjat suits you. They do what suits their narrative from time to time. 

If they need you they won't judge you because they need you. So they kinda lay the judgement aside. 

How does their shaming help you. Clearly it doesn't. And they know that. Their agenda is not to help you. Their agenda is to declare you as good riddance. If they wanted to help you they wouldn't shame you to begin with 

Shaming you is a way freeing themselves from the guilt of rejecting you. They don't want to feel bad for either losing you or guilty or regretful for rejecting you. 

As soon as they learn they don't need you, they want to throw you out or replace you so the clever strategy is to Shame you. 

Whether you are above or below, lesser or greater, a loving person will find a way to appreciate you and your presence. Will never think that you are replaceable or disposable. A hateful selfish person will find a flaw even in your progress. They will try to challenge you, ridicule you, mock you, disparage you, discourage you and doubt you. Because they just do not want to appreciate you because they can't afford to think losing something they appreciate, that's a blow to self esteem. In fact making you feel bad is better because then they are relaxed in knowing that their judgment is right or they might end up feeling regret that they are losing a person who is actually really good. They want to feel justified. It's fox and the grapes. If the fox cannot get the grapes or if he doesn't want the grapes then these grapes must be bad and have to be bad. Because the fox wants to reject those grapes because he thinks what if he gets better, so sticking with something bad will be a loss deal in the end. See what happened since you wouldn't let go of those reject ones, you missed out the good ones. So they are emptying space in their mind to reserve it for something they think is more deserving of that space. 

If the fox accepts the grapes as good, he will have to deal with conflict whether to leave or not to leave or select the other one or not to think about the other one. In order to remove this conflict, he has to brand those grapes as sour. That will better fit his agenda or narrative. 

A very important lesson to learn when someone shames you is that you are not what they think. If they think that you are not enough, then doesn't mean that you are not good enough. If they brand you as a person who is lacking or undeserving that doesn't make you undeserving. In fact you should rise above their opinion because their opinion will only hurt you. You are going to feel ostracized, abandoned or secluded. If they really cared, they wouldn't want you to feel abnormal or secluded unless they are very keen on helping you and their criticism is only meant to steer you in the right way. A descent person is never mean. They never wish to hurt you. If they really want to change you they will have a sit down with you, gain your trust and then help you out because they want you to overcome your flaws so that your life will be better or not harmed or your life will suffer as a result of your flaws. They will put ginormous effort in getting you out. 

You never made me happy and are never going to make me happy. Why do i expect it still. Because maybe I think you love me.. I should start expecting that you are going to say something hateful anyway something hurtful because that's what you do. I should be fully expecting that your agenda is never to make me happy but rather to upset me because in upsetting me you derive pleasure or you feel grounded. You don't have to feel the obligation to have to get along with me that way. You can be yourself and you don't have feel the need to impress me so that way hating me makes you more comfortable with your inner agenda. With your inner cognitive dissonance. 

I should start expecting that you are anyway going to show hate and let me down because that way my emotions are safer. I dont have to feel shocked or hurt or triggered every time because of how it conflicts with my inner assumption that you must be loving me. I am sorta prepared for the incoming hate and that way im more protected. 

Edited by Preety_India

Try to understand everything in relation to God and spirituality. Ask yourself if God would do that, if it's right in God's books. If it is spiritually right. 

If your mind is on fire, your life is on fire 

Edited by Preety_India

November 2

I thought about how our future is going to be really bad. I just never thought of it like that. I never thought I would draw the hate of your child and family towards me and a life of humiliation. 

Ok I needed a symbol I wanna carve on a piece of wood and recite it every morning. I think a mantra can help a lot. 

A particular mantra 

One thing I read yesterday about was the cromagnons. And it was amazing how modern humans evolved from them 

They were the earlier sculptors and artists. To me they represent the reptilian side of life. The animalistic side. Which is more necessary for survival and reproduction and protection from predator. Like good defence mechanism 

But spirituality and character are also needed in a person. So a blend of both qualities makes a person perfect. 

Yesterday I was thinking about how real life really is. Like everything is real. Life is like fire and you can't escape it. 

If you escape you don't learn and you are not prepared for challenges of life. 

If you live in fire you become fireproof after some time and struggle and determination. The fire builds you. 

Both survival and character building happens during this phase. A lot depends on the cultural upbringing. 

How  the culture shapes the character. The set of moral values taught or upheld. All 3 factors, genetics, the spirit/soul at birth, and cultural morals or environment are responsible for shaping the character. 

But at the same time, the fire itself is a test of character. Not only does it build but it is also a test. A test of karma and reward. Those who have a great conscience come out pure and uncorrupted and further build their moral strengths and inhibit their moral weaknesses through this test. Of course they get the karma for what they do.. They also get a reward if they do well. If they do wrong, they bring bad karma on themselves.. 

If you are great in your values, your values further get chiseled and sharpened and ripe in this fire and you pass the test. Your determination, purpose, intention and faith wins over the bad circumstances and you achieve heroic victory. But this can only come from being a good person because faith and courage are divine or godly qualities or virtues. 

If you are evil you have no source of faith 

Another part of the symbol should be initiation ceremony. The wearing of the hat 

One part should show fusion between both character values and survival values. A good heart and a good mind. A good soul and a good body.. A good mind is wise and intelligent. And knows the goal and is intent on it. 

So what's the difference between a good heart and a good soul

I think it's this 

A good heart is helpful and kind. A good soul is pure energy, the intensity of determination. A good body is a good fit. 

When the determination is good its spirit or soul is benevolent and innocent. Like snow. 

When the determination or intent is bad the spirit is satanic or of the opposite virtue. 

In this soul means power or inner power. I will associate it with kali.. The hindu goddess. The significance of inner strength or force to overpower the presiding circumstances and to bring change merely through inner force and overcome adversity and evil. 

But this can only come from strength of character 

A malevolent spirit. The other kind of spirit is equally persistent but is evil in its design and purpose. However it is unmatched to the determination of the good. 

But there is a difference. A good person can be strong. A good person can also be weak. Kali is not a representation of weak but of strong spiritual strength. It means a person has to draw on greater spiritual strength to defeat the demons or else his weakness is his own death despite his goodwill... This is what kali means. Victory over evil... By spiritual strength. 

In some ways Santa Muerte is the Mexican version of Kali.. 

So there has to be a symbol representing kali as well... 

Kali the representation of soul energy or spiritual power. 

Next is a good heart.. This is just character of a person. But I don't know what defines it. If it's genetics, upbringing, or just the person's own evolution.. Why are some people more kind and empathetic and others aren't. 

It's somehow intricately woven with the nature of the spirit. 

I will call it Ma'at or brahma. The creative force of growth and benevolence and goodness. Of helpfulness. Goodness. It comes from an innate desire to only want good and inner kindness or mercy. I have no way to know what makes one person more loving than another. This is a mystery. 

This benevolence or nature of a spirit is a complete mystery. I think it's the aura of the spirit. And green means a good aura. Whereas brown or black means bad aura... But where does this come from. I think character is a huge complex of both spirit and genetic factors. The soul that enters at birth. And the genetic traits inherited as well as the general upbringing. All in one affects the character shaping of a person. Both genetic and environmental factors are controllable but the spirit is not. If a person receives a good spirit he is simply the chosen one. 

I feel that the nature of the heart is intermixed with the spirit. That is spirit is what comes at birth.  But heart is what builds through conscious thinking and actions. 

So there is no regret if a spirit is vile. It can be gradually softened and mutated by the heart. The heart can change it.. They say change of heart. 

The heart can find remorse and repentance and I think it's the seat of Conscience. The voice of God. God speaks to the heart through the practice of spirituality. And the heart listens and reacts. These reactions definitely have a ripple effect on the spirit and the mind. 

Now the mind. The mind is a conscious creator through thoughts. Our thoughts constantly change and are a potent way of bringing change in a person's character and nature and traits. Brain is obviously more functional and reptilian or physical whereas mind is more emotional similar to the heart. The heart feels the mind perceives or senses like psychic senses. The psychic nature of the mind is similar to the emotional center of the heart. Both go together. One influences the other. 

The body is completely functional. The only part of the body that influence character are genetics. Of course this can't be undermined at all. It's the most basic physical necessity. It's what creates race and culture. 

So what represents a good nature or a benevolent spirit or a good heart. I think the sun is the best representation of a generous giver. The giver of light. Creator. Another representation can be a fountain or a river of love that keeps flowing. The benevolent waters. 

The water from the mountains heavenly and pure, generous and abundant and ever flowing representing a constant flow or growth or a never ending source of kindness and mercy. 

images - 2019-11-03T132219.883.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

Symbol to represent the following 

• Kali or soul force
  • Spiritual nature or water or sun or good heart or creative force
  • Fusion 
  • Cro magnon 
  • Fire.. Fire as a test of life of both character building and survival. 
  • Intent 
  • Initiation ceremony the hat 
  • Good thoughts or a good mind or intelligence. Lotus
  • Faith to override circumstances through Heroism and divine determination 
  • Protection from sinning... Karma. Your karma 
  • Reward and successful continuation of the righteous creed/tribe. 
  • The tribe represented by the seed of the roman 
Edited by Preety_India

Symbol to represent the following 

Kali or soul force.. Kalis ornaments or objects 

Spiritual nature or water or sun or good heart or creative force or spring water

Fusion a filled dot

Cro magnon.. A line or weapon

Fire..flame or line with dots. 

Intent.. Half part of the swastika 

Bad intent the other half of the swastika 

Initiation ceremony the hat 

Good thoughts or a good mind or intelligence. Lotus. Three or 5 petals 

Faith to override circumstances through Heroism and divine determination... Volcano 

Protection from sinning... Karma.. Arrow 

Reward and successful continuation of the righteous creed/tribe. Sign of the roman. 

The roman symbol has to be a part of it. It can be a roman fasces. The labrys cannot be used since its used by some special communities. ??

The bottom mantra accompanying this symbol has to be "we are victorious/we will overcome (life) and we deserve to continue" 

Edited by Preety_India

Creation of the symbol emblem and mantra 

The mantra is We are victorious. We are spiritual. We will overcome (life) and we deserve to continue. This is the full version. 

We are victorious not only in terms of superior traits and qualities but also in regard to overcoming adversity and evil and problems and emerging victorious without succumbing to deception, fakery and shallowness. And we have faith in God. 

The short version is 

We are victorious. We are spiritual. 

--------------------

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-08-59-994_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-10-14-919_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-09-54-576_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-11-16-652_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-10-54-549_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-10-32-903_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-09-29-023_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-08-26-613_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-06-56-875_com.symcoding.widget.stickynotes.png