Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Spiritual Bucket List This Week - My Spiritual Life

370 posts in this topic

Sometimes we inflate our egos by tricking others because we want to cover up our deep insecurities that we don't want to be exposed or questioned. 

I feel that way about this dating coach also

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Through my insight work I will try to define 3 terms and what they mean to me 

1. Ego tripping 
  2. Ego inflating
  3. Ego tricking. 

Ego tripping - this is the most basic thing that a person does to help his ego. Let's a say a teenager learns a skill just to master others in the group. A woman takes a lot of selfies to get the attention of everyone to herself in the classroom. Both are examples of how people love attention seeking and doing things that help pump up their Egos. They can fall for it and this can be dangerous especially if they go too deep down the rabbit hole. 

Certain things can help. But not always. Sometimes it's difficult to keep up the false ego just like it's difficult to keep up with a mountain of lies. 

Ego inflating - you inflate your ego to make yourself better who you are. I mean you want to look better. Example. Let's say a guy says something like "I have a big house in New York." in reality he doesn't own a house at all. 

Ego tricking - this is about tricking others into feeling bad in return for a pay on your ego.. For example if a marketer says something like, "you have no idea how this scheme works. It works beautiful. For me this trick has always worked and given great results. It will for you too." the person who tries it does not get any benefits from that sort of investment or method and he feels miserable for even having tried it but he always has admiration and awe for the marketer believing that he is top notch and really telling the truth. All the lies fed to this person was an effort from the marketer to mask his failures and up his ego. To feed on the insecurities of people and claim them and make it look like he has achieved triumph over their insecurities meanwhile masking his own behind a mask of lies and deception and manipulations.. He doesn't wish to be questioned so he makes it sound like magic. In reality he is not himself to the test to prove it and he can only do the talk but can't prove shit..yet his yapping makes people believe him. He does this to create an elaborate blanket of security to hide those insecurities he is secretly dealing with that he doesn't want to be exposed so he already pitches tent in advance before an objection is even raised at him. 

Example - a dating coach.. He might come up with scenarios like how he got 100 girls by so and so technique. But in reality he never did. He never had a girlfriend or woman. But he never wants to be questioned for it in his business. That's his greatest insecurity and he doesn't want to feel like he doesn't have it so he creates lies and stories to make it seem like his dating history is awesome. And this is all a farce to keep his ego intact in public. Since he suffers from horrible insecurities with respect to dating he has chosen exactly the same field to create a blanket for his ego and make it sound like he is perfect.. This he does successfully by playing and feeding off other's insecurities with regard to dating. This works because people with insecurities are easiest to prey on, they readily believe that someone has it better than them, so they are less likely to ask for evidence or proof or question the audacity of the dating coach... 

This audacious covering up of the insecurities of the ego and tricking others to get an advantage out of it, I will call it chutzpah.. Although this is not the classic meaning of the word but I'll call it Ego Chutzpah. 

A beauty marketer. She might be advertising how wonderful a face cream is dealing with skin issues when she herself hasn't tried it. And she never had to. But she puts up fake before and after pictures to show what a transformation she has achieved with that cream. Meanwhile if she herself develops the skin problem that her clients complain about, she won't be able to solve it with the cream she sells to them. Now this was an example of massive deception. 

The cat came out of the bag 

This is crazy. I wake up feeling heavy about you. You must have done something unthinkable. There's always a sinister reason for a breakup. A couple of fights don't lead to a breakup. You didn't talk to whoever. You sexually flirted behind my back with whoever. This is disgusting. I couldn't imagine this. This is the worst thing. I just wake up dreaming your face and some disgusting things you must have done to hurt me. I literally feel you saying the most hurtful things to me the way you did to Crystal. You are a heart breaker. I don't want to talk to you. Bye.

So you flip on me just because you get a new job but it was completely okay for us to have fights a year ago because you needed me back then. 

And now when you get work and I process a visa, you plot to dump me right at the point when I could be living with you. What sort of a man does that. 

We had all our plans lined up. We had made plans. So you basically decide to get out right at the moment when we plan everything to work out together when it's finally going to happen. 

Hmm

Something doesn't look right. You were so angry at me for leaving you. You said that I was the one who you wanted while you were in jail. 

So now what.... Hahaha xD. You just couldn't carry your game any more. It showed. Your loyalty showed. How badly you wanted me showed. 

You wanted me back even when I left. But now you didn't want me. You were acting funny. Because guess what your hubris got the better of you and for a minute it really exposed who you are. 

You are a bitch. You did all this because you felt you would get a new woman in your life. You got wings. I was no longer relevant. 

You just used me as long as you could. 

Guess what karma knocked. You lost your job and came back to me. . Hahaha xD now you act like you want to marry me. Because now you need my money. Now you want things. 

You are a flunkie. You will betray the hand that feeds you. 

You can say to a woman that you love her just to be able to live in her house so you don't pay rent. 

And the moment things get better for you, you'll dump her because now she is no good for you. 

You play emotional games and use people whenever you need and manipulate them into believing that you want them. 

And as soon as the need is over you dump them without caring what they did for you or what sacrifices they made to go live your life. 

You're a flunkie. A flop. A user. A person with no integrity. You just use people for your benefit and drop them when you are done with your benefits or when they are no longer useful. 

Now suddenly you talk about marriage. Wow. 

But just a few weeks back I was nothing to you. I meant nothing. 

How much you wanted me. You brought me back after jail. And now you don't want me. Oh so sorry. 

And now you again want to marry me because you have gotten into trouble again...... Hahaha 

You're exposed. 

I'm done with you forever. I ain't coming back. 

Your true colors showed. Never imagined you were such a cheap loser. 

I knew something was off  about you. 

Now when I talk about leaving you forever, suddenly comes up marriage talk. 

Oh how much you miss me. 

When I'm talking to you, you don't care about my feelings. 

When I decide to stop everything you want me back. 

Emotional abuser. 

You never loved me. Everything is a farce. 

You shed no tears. 

God showed your true colors in time to get me to move on you fucker. 

And now done. 

Didn't you say that I lost myself and I found myself.... Hahaha indeed you found yourself to lose yourself again. 

Now. What. Planning to come to India. 

Wasn't my country not suitable to you. Hahaha. 

It's your words that are absolutely hollow. They mean nothing. 

You can do just anything just anything for your benefits. You do not care who gets hurt 

You used Dawn. You used Crystal. You used Rebecca. And then you used me. You wanted to use Jeff. You use everyone. That's why they don't care about you. 

Probably your own mom saw your colors. Maybe your brother did. 

Maybe Rebecca did. 

You are dumped. There's nothing about you to trust anymore. 

Weren't you the same guy who said before fareshekel that the thing that scares you is that I  am throwing away 2 years of relationship in a fit of rage. 

Hahaha. 

Now what. You get a new job and you decide to flip on me. Because this time you decide to throw away 2 years right when I'm 15 days short of the visa. Right right right 

You are a sick joke

You basically sacrificed me for that cheap pathetic fareshekel. That's what you exactly did. 

You could have traded me for a pack of cigarettes. You lousy loser 

That's what you did. You said you made so many sacrifices for it. And that's exactly what you did. And now you feel like the biggest loser 

I will always remember fareshekel as the reason why we broke up and why you got distant with me. 

I will curse that fareshekel forever. Forever. 

I will proudly write on my grave - My boyfriend decided to dump me for Fareshekel.......laughter Emoji.. Celebrate. Bring in the drums and the trumpets and celebrate on my dead body. 

That place needs to burn down. And it will. It destroyed my love my hopes my dreams.. Not your dreams. Only my dreams.. 

I thought that I might break your heart. But I never knew that you were the heart breaker all along. You have lost all credibility.. 

I'll be one of the greatest losses in your life. But then I forget that you are a loser. What's a loss to a loser. I won't be a big loss for you. Fareshekel was a big loss not me. 

I meant nothing to you anyway. 

Yo what a floozy

Edited by Preety_India

A floozy is always a floozy 

Remember to focus on the empowering and to deflect the disempowering 

Andrew sent me this pic of himself to scare me in sleep lol. 

He looks so Italian. 

Good job

I love his lips.. :x

Adoro le sue labbra

received_275889010017078.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

So I have recently found a new friend who is getting so close to me so quickly and it's fun talking to her. She is funny and upbeat and chatty and I love her energy. 

Her name is Katie and I call her Katty for fun. 

She loves makeup and bright hairdos and red lipstick and I like her tips. 

She looks like a bit like some old fashioned lady with her brightly colored lips. 

She loves vintage makeup. 

When I look at her she reminds me a lot of this image of old style makeup 

She looks a lot like rebel Wilson. So cute. 

3hxtf8.jpg

So Katty has been teaching me some of the stuff she uses everyday and I sort of want to resonate with her. 

She calls it positive affirmations and I love how she encourages me to do them. 

She even suggested me this book  for affirmations which is awesome 

Screenshot_2019-11-30-00-57-10-066_com.amazon.kindle.png

3hxuyw.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Edited by Preety_India