Bryanbrax

is this what psychedelic experience feels like

7 posts in this topic

When it comes to what it "feels" like. You could watch all the videos in the universe and it still wouldn't help you. What you may "see" on the other hand can be replicated via the current technology we have to some degree but still lacks significant depth.

Why don't you stop with the playing around and go for it and see for yourself? The more you try to learn everything about it before you try the harder the slap in the face your ego will get when it does embark on a journey.

The best experiences people have had on psychedelics is when they know close to nothing about it and are in a peaceful atmosphere.

My friend did this with DMT watching every single video he can find which only create false thought loops into his mind and he had one of the most challenging trips because of the clash between what he thought was true to what actually was.

He did eventually come through but he said it was extremely challenging and terrifying because he's mind was way too busy and he was instructed by whatever higher beings he came into contact with to stop with all the videos and technology and spend time in meditation or nature where the mind and body settles down and becomes calm and eventually still. He was also told to clean his body by fasting and detoxing and stop with all the junk food which was further stimulating the mind of false thoughts.

Then come back for the most purifying and life changing experience.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto This is true, the first time I did mushrooms I came into it without reading any negative trip reports or having any worries that a bad trip was going to happen and it was an amazingly blissful time, little over 2.5g

In my last 2g trip the few weeks before out of curiosity was reading all sorts of negative trip reports, or trying to gage in my mind the likelihood of good vs bad trips out of the percentages of good vs bad experience I could find. Leading up to the dose this only caused extreme anxiety, when i popped them in my mouth it felt like I just punched my ticket to the worlds tallest roller coaster and had thoughts like “what the hell am I doing?” Luckily I still had a great experience and was able to reach a blissful state during the come up but the negative trip reports didn’t do me any good.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

6 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

@pluto This is true, the first time I did mushrooms I came into it without reading any negative trip reports or having any worries that a bad trip was going to happen and it was an amazingly blissful time, little over 2.5g

In my last 2g trip the few weeks before out of curiosity was reading all sorts of negative trip reports, or trying to gage in my mind the likelihood of good vs bad trips out of the percentages of good vs bad experience I could find. Leading up to the dose this only caused extreme anxiety, when i popped them in my mouth it felt like I just punched my ticket to the worlds tallest roller coaster and had thoughts like “what the hell am I doing?” Luckily I still had a great experience and was able to reach a blissful state during the come up but the negative trip reports didn’t do me any good.

Yep, the power of programming the subconscious mind. 99% of the time, if a person is generally happy, calm in mind and body and doesn't know much because his/her subconscious isn't flooded with someone else's junk, he/she will have the most blissful experience because the substances only make aware of the real you and if you have too much false programming of who and what the real you is, there will be a lot of clashing and resistance.

This is why many Shamans recommended for 1 - 3 months beforehand on a psychedelic journey for you to purify the self, work on the self, rid the self of false thoughts and toxins which are not pure and can interfere with the progress, spending time in nature, meditation, eating clean foods, practising loving kindness and compassion ect.. Then when you feel at peace or at lease at ease with yourself and your life on most levels, the experience will be most healing and blissful and enlightening.

B R E A T H E

You'll confront your own ego, weakness, fears, failures, etc. Be humble / respect the plant. 

Start with 1g dry and contemplate in a quiet/dark room.. or with classical music

Edited by LeoIsMe69

Not really, not for me at least!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”