EricHanefi

Chi Kung Master Burns Paper With His Hand - John Chang

5 posts in this topic

1. How / Where can one learn these powers?

2. Why are "superhumans" hesitant to share their wisdom with the world?

2.1. Is it because they cling to dogma/principles/stage blue thinking or because they have reached a high stage of The Ten Ox-Herding Pictures and therefore lost the need to present themselves as a master (in public)?

PS: I would love to see @Leo Gura make a video about these topics!

1. Find someone who has actually mastered them and meet him in person. Practice A. L.O.T. ... according to the right principles : which most (99;9999%) teachers are not aware of ( by lack of time but mostly by lack of intellectual subtility : it is quite a taboo topics but many martial arts practitioners are very close minded (SD blue/orange , mainstream rationalists) and simply do not take these possibility seriously enough to invest time of research and practice to actualize them. 

2. Do not idealize them !! They are neither "superhuman" nor necessarily more spiritually advanced because of such abilities. Paradoxically the shortest way to master these "powers" would be not stop letting your mind be so easily impressed by anything that goes out of the span of "normality" ... and therefore to deeply question your definition of "normality" ;) ...  

There could be many reasons to that : a. "sharing" would be perceived as a show off or not appreciated as it should and therefore detrimental to them and others  ; b. depending on the cultural context it is not always wise nor safe to appear as a "freak" ... c.low consciousness human tend to use evrything they come across for their own egoistical profit with absolutely no consideration for the consequences and remote effects therefore if they understand the principle of karmic responsibility they understand they would have their part in it if something went wrong d.when you reach a certain level of mastery you have nothing to prove to anyone nor time to lose with bs 

Keep in mind it is not because somebody displays so called "supernatural"abilities that there is a correlation with his spiritual growth ... actually I would say that most of the time it would be the opposite ( I make exception for John Chang above). Such powers are results of ENERGETIC work and a great amount of concentration, focus and visualisation nothing "spiritual" per se . In the past there would many of those "fakirs" who would use this to mesmerize (almost literally! ) weak-minded  power hungry people to earn a living !  

I found a similar guy on youtube calling himself "Grand Master Wolf" , check out ... at your own risks for I do not guarantee he is 100% straight ,maybe he is maybe not ^^

1 hour ago, EricHanefi said:

2.1. Is it because they cling to dogma/principles/stage blue thinking or because they have reached a high stage of The Ten Ox-Herding Pictures and therefore lost the need to present themselves as a master (in public)?

@EricHanefi Those abilities are advanced ways of working with energy. If one wants to learn supernatural abilities, I think the low hanging fruit to get the biggest and fastest results is witchcraft/occult/Tantra. Add relationship building with spirit allies and you will have some powerful ways to manipulate your reality according to your will.

There are some differences between western occult/Tantra and eastern occult, such as Taoism, Qi-gong, Cha-an. Western occult and Tantra focus a lot on building up the abilities of the astral body with some focus on the etheric body. Eastern occult works a lot with the etheric body, and its ability to raise and manipulate chi, with some focus on the astral body. Each way brings a different utility.

If you want to learn how to start raising massive amounts of chi and build up your etheric body to be able to handle it, I would recommend start working with the microcosmic orbit meditation or Tummo reverse breathing meditation. Many of these techniques are also used in Western occultism (such as witchcraft) and Tanra to build up power. https://www.whitetigerqigong.com/blog/the-top-6-most-powerful-breathing-techniques-for-mind-and-body/

Ive been studying Tantra and the occult for over a year now and I can say it is no joke. If I told my friends everything I experienced, they would assume I had mental health problems.

Edited by Matt8800

Read the book about him guys, it's wonderful, he talks about his story and the story of his master and the master of his master. 

The book is The Magus of Java

Also in this book he explains why people like him are hesitant to share their wisdom with the world, and why he regret to show people in public.

Edited by ewerson18

17 hours ago, EricHanefi said:

I've got some land to show you... it's a real good price.  Also I have this magic water only 500$ a glass do you want some?....