Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagala

I forgot my "enlightenment' experience

5 posts in this topic

I've been taking LSD once a week for the past few weeks or so. If I'm being honest, I don't do a lot of meditation. But I do contemplate on things more than I do meditate. Anyways, whenever I take LSD, I've noticed that my whole world would start to feel foreign to me, it feels like I really don't know how things work in reality. My memory also starts to get "worse". I don't remember what I did this week, what I did in the morning etc. (although I'm assuming that doing nothing all day has a lot to do with the memory problems). 

Last week, I had what Peter Ralston called "first glimpse" or to me, my first real enlightenment experience. I've always been taking LSD thinking I'd go somewhere and then when I'm on it, I'd get so frustrated because the only thing that would happen is that it felt like the things I was looking for were always coming from me (like answers to questions, maybe some truths). I wanted truths to come from somewhere else rather than from me. Getting back on track, last week, I realized that I was never really missing anything. This whole journey, I went through it thinking that I was missing this experience called Enlightenment only to end up realizing that I wasn't really ever missing anything. I was never going to go anywhere when I become enlightened, I'll always be here.

My problem is that I've almost entirely forgotten what it was like when I had that glimpse on LSD. I watched the video I recorded while tripping and it only helped me a little bit to recollect the pieces of that moment. I'm going to continue taking LSD because I hear and believe there's more out there, I'm not sure what but I know there is. Although, I'm worried that I'm becoming dependent on LSD to get me to these insights and that these insights will only ever appear and remain within these trips. Forgotten and tossed aside when I become sober. I guess what I really want to ask is: it's common to forget your trips and the insights you get from it, right?

I don't want to be taking LSD or whatever drug for my entire life (although, I'd be fine with that) just because I always end up forgetting these profound insights. One more question I would have is: Is it actually possible to get to these insights and enlightenment experiences while sober? These insights seem so profound to me that even if I try to meditate more, it'd still be impossible to get them. Or maybe that's just my lazy mindset, not wanting to sit and stay still for long periods of time.

Thanks for reading.

I got nothing.

Of course you forgot. That's how it goes.

That's why people meditate and do yoga.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Yeah man I know what you are talking about to good haha

I had many profound insights while taking LSD and I still have every second weekend xD

I always have paper and a pen near me to write down crazy shit in my breaks. And I find meditations very important to integrate my LSD-Experiences and to benefit fully from them. A few months ago I went from 20 minutes a day to one hour and its insane how much better that is.

Also sit down the next day and write down everything you can remember and collect from your note sheet.

And actually on my last LSD-Experiences I had the Insight that when I continue my work, I will be able to transcend this all into my normal everyday life. This Moment was so beautiful clear and true that I have absolutely no doubt about it.

Also I would recommend to take LSD only every second weekend at least it works far better for me, because after one week I still have lots of tolerance and that Experience is not as deep as it can be. And its good to Experiment with high doses up to 600ug, after that will be able to get more out of normal doses.

Memory relies on vibrational frequency. When you have awakenings or enlightenment experiences your frequency is shifted several times higher (for most people) and you cannot remember something you are not the vibration match with. Until you raise your own vibe closer to that frequency, you will never be able to remember or notice because its vibrating too fast for you to catch, so unless you speed up, you won't notice or have the awareness of your eternal nature.

After these experiences, it all comes down to how well you integrate what has transpired and surrender to the blooming process with minimal resistance to the natural state, the true self.

Namaste <3

B R E A T H E