Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elsegundo97

Eternal Recurrence - Into The Void

14 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes, that's it.

But do I really live the exact same life, in the exact same way, over and over for eternity?

Please answer.

I think each incarnation we experience a different life - but eventually, it will loop back around and repeat for eternity. 

The universe experiencing itself subjectively if that makes sense.

Obviously I can not be certain on this belief. 

Edited by Elsegundo97
added sentence

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

@Elsegundo97 That's exactly what I have feared too.

I just want to live a different life in next life. Will I do that?

Other people can also answer, of course.

I wish I could answer that question but I'd be lying if I told you I knew the answer. 

This video might answer some of your questions perhaps:

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Want Truth. You chosen this life. You Will pick next too. @Mikael89

I'm not sure whether it's within our will to choose what we may experience. 

There's a relief in accepting the now, whatever the circumstances may be. Even though life is eternal, things are always changing. 

Breathe into the moment, surrender to the experience which is life, and feel the stillness within. 

It's incredibly confronting when this is realised, but have faith that you're not alone on this journey. 

Edited by Elsegundo97
additonal sentence

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Hmm that sounds right too I think..

- - - - - - - 

I have kinda experienced lots of the stuff which you mentioned in the vid.

What are some examples of the stuff that you've experienced that are mentioned in the video?

I'm just generally curious about these things. I feel like we're in a time where more people are starting to see similar situations unfold. 

It's like one person thinks of something, and somewhere across the globe someone else has the exact or similar realisation. 

@Leo Gura I'd like your thoughts on this subject. I believe you may have more insight on this topic than I do. 

I think this video touches on the topic a little more...

Edited by Elsegundo97

15 minutes ago, Elsegundo97 said:

I'm not sure whether it's within our will to choose what we may experience. 

There's a relief in accepting the now, whatever the circumstances may be. Even though life is eternal, things are always changing. 

Not saying you as ego saying you as Conciousness. 

That same Void is the case right now for YOU. You are Just not recognizing it yet. 

You still beleive you live life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Not saying you as ego saying you as Conciousness. 

So as in the collective consciousness? I can see it as we can choose our life, but at the time time, we don't. 

Just now, Elsegundo97 said:

So as in the collective consciousness? I can see it as we can choose our life, but at the time time, we don't. 

You are the Source, All of THIS is you and It's your own (Source/Heart) creation. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

You are the Source, All of THIS is you and It's your own (Source/Heart) creation. 

Exactly. Do you think this realisation will be eventually be forgotten again? 

I'm quite relieved and grateful to talk to someone that has gone through this similar experience. 

Perhaps in that moment, we see that our experiences are informed by others, and others experiences are formed by ours. 

Edited by Elsegundo97

Great video, I can relate to many of your insights, and have a similar life story. I also took LSD a year ago or so and experienced the infinite loops of thought. I asked the same questions and then got the answer over and over again, realizing that I had been here for eternity. I was at that time still very attached to MY life and was eager to grasp infinity, which I of course couldn't.

I had a powerful awakening where I experienced infinite love, watching the duality of life but untouched by it. Similar to the LSD experience with the loop, but not experiencing it from the persons point of view, but from God's point of view. The infinite observer. I have realized that all of this is one, it is me. The fear and suffering comes when there is an individual that tries to grasp what this is. The individual wants purpose, meaning, security etc. and it can succeed with this to an extent, but this closes the heart and is ultimately unsatifactory.

13 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Only one.
Endless loop.
Life is a dream.
Fear and anxiety.
Keep forgetting this eternal repetitive truth, only to finally understand it again, before it suddenly disappears again.
It felt wrong, like I shouldn't understand this truth.
Nausea, feeling like vomiting, and more.
Suppressing the eternal realization thought loops becomes mentally exhausting, body began to shake.
Experiencing the grand illusion of life now.

That’s how sneaky unconditional love is. Let go :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE