Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

The major religions are still way more popular than pure nonduality teachings. I think it's because nonduality can seem pretty bleak and nihilistic. And religions such as Christianity and Islam promise goodies in heaven. In nonduality there are no obvious huge ego benefits. And the major religions may have a point! So it can be useful to combine for example ACIM with the Law of One to include huge benefits in the form of higher densities. Personally I still don't know if the Law of One contains truth, but I believe it does. That produces a confusion in me but a good one since it makes me think of nonduality from an integral perspective that actually is the same as for example Christianity, such as the first heaven means fourth density.

If life is an automatic process as I propose, then what about things like the Law of Attraction and prayer? Causality works both from the past and the future, so using the law of attraction will be a part of that whole causality chain. I even propose that the future is already determined, but not in a predictable mechanical way so attracting things, people and events is about intuiting, feeling higher intelligence from the future. Everything we do has purpose and exact meaning, even when we fail at attracting things like money and love. And the drive of the universe is a holistic one, so one's individual actions need to be looked at from that meta perspective. And ACIM is useful for changing our perspective from separate ego/fear to holistic/love.

Eckhart Tolle is a fan of ACIM. I recently thought of the ego as a concept. And now Eckhart has a new video about concepts and he mentions that in ACIM terminology "you become a savior of the world". He means "savior" by embodying the new state of consciousness, not the ego kind of hero savior.

I have noticed that all spiritual teachings have something false in them! Even ACIM which bashes the ego. The truth is bigger than that and the ego serves a useful and valuable purpose, even though it needs to be transcended. Another example is neti neti  "not this, not this" which is false since it teaches duality instead of nonduality. To say "NOT this" about anything is duality. And on and on, all spiritual and religions have some false teachings. Why is that? It's because all spiritual teachings and religions are a product of the global ego which is built on deception.

There is a lot of talk about different timelines in the alternative community. Are there actual parallell timelines? My view is that no, there is only one timeline. However there is also I believe a transformation going on in the world from a "caterpillar" stage into a "butterfly" stage as Dr. Bruce Lipton has talked about. In that sense there are different "dimensions" or timelines. As an example one person may be spiritually enlightened while another person is still in ego consciousness. Both persons are a part of the same timeline yet experience different perspectives. So yes, if timeline means perspective, they can exist in parallel.

And interestingly, it's even possible to experience a little bit of "dimension" shift and "parallel timeline". As Eckhart Tolle said in this video, the awareness of one's own thoughts is already a stepping out of the old ego consciousness:

A more advanced parallel reality is explained by Aaron Doughty in this video as 5D overlay over 3D. And that's how I look at it too, that there is actually only one reality and one timeline and at the same time within reality there are levels of experiences.

What if all those more advanced claims are woo woo? As I see it, mindfulness practice such as inner body awareness is still useful and even mainstream research shows that it gives health benefits. And also, if I aim too low my mind becomes closed to larger possibilities, so I like to examine teachings like the 5D reality which is the same as full fourth density I think, and Aaron also said something similar that 5D is fourth density. Aaron also mentioned Dolores Cannon (do low-res cannon? xD) which I will check out too.

Dolores Cannon contacted a collective consciousness via people she treated with hypnosis. Sounds very similar to Ra in the Law of One. And she said that they use symbols that contain much more information than how we use words to express things. That's similar to ACIM I think which says that complexity is of the ego. The ego makes things complicated by having a too limited and distorted view of reality. Reality is complexity as I see it, yet it evolves into higher and higher complexity as a whole. And with higher intelligence it's possible to grasp, to grok larger complexities with simple concepts, such as symbols. So the use of symbols as Dolores described seems like a logical step into higher levels of awareness. Aaron Doughty also mentioned Bashar, who is a channeler (Dolores was not a channeler, but she collected such information via others who were in trance). I will take a look at some of Bashar's teachings.

Hmm... Bashar (his real name is Darryl Anka) said that there are shifts that are ongoing and automatic. I'm a bit self-biased here but the word "automatic" caught my attention. That's my hypothesis of how reality works, that actually everything is an automatic, inevitable and deterministic (yet generally unpredictable) process.

The ego seeks survival and still the body of the ego ages, gets sicks and dies. That's insanity! And the global ego is equally insane, and the only reason it survives is because we obey it. For example seemingly impressive and robust structures such as monetary and legal systems are actually very brittle and vulnerable. All it takes is for us to stop using money and shelter and ignore the whole society.

Nassim Haramein lived for a while without food and survived fine on prana and then when he got back to ordinary society, that was much more difficult to do he said. I suspect the need for money is what makes us sick. When we are slaves to money we serve money one might say. And as the Bible says, we cannot serve both God and money. Serving money is to be trapped in the global ego.

My idea is to attract money automatically without effort to earn money! Because if I as an ego attempt to earn money, that's again to serve money, which is evil. Alternative researcher Harald Kautz said that the whole money game is demonic. And he stopped worrying about money, and then money came to him when he needed it!

We believe money gives us energy, but it seems that the opposite is true: money sucks our energy. The global ego is like in the Matrix where the machine world had turned human beings into energy sources, like batteries to be used and then discarded. Someone said that billionaires have a shorter average lifespan than people in general. Why is that? I think it's because the money the billionaires own is sucking them dry of life energy.

This is pretty radical stuff, but another reason for why not to feed the global ego is that it is built on deception and manipulation. So the usual approach of earning a living by participating in society is just a continuation of that whole corrupt scheme, even things like fame, social status and fortune. Therefore I now have zero interest in becoming a "success" in the world. Becoming a successful part of a caterpillar, that won't fly, haha.

Edited by Anderz

Ha! This new scientific research shows what I have predicted, that dark energy doesn't exist.

"A new study suggests that dark energy might not be real after all. But other scientists have found major flaws with this bold claim." - Space.com jan 9 2020

Are there "major flaws" in the study? The article says: "I think that it's flawed," Riess said about Lee's study. The findings from Lee's team are "at odds with what's been seen with larger samples of supernovae," he added.

He thinks it is flawed? Doesn't sound very scientific. And another claim is that it's flawed because of too old galaxies plotted on a curve, but as the authors of the papers said: "Some models overestimate ages for older galaxies". So I think it might be a valid scientific finding.

Dark energy is different than dark matter. I believe dark matter is real. Such as this recent discovery:

"Using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope and a new observing technique, astronomers have found that dark matter forms much smaller clumps than previously known. This result confirms one of the fundamental predictions of the widely accepted "cold dark matter" theory." - jpl.nasa.gov Jan 8 2020

One interesting possibility is that mainstream science will start to sort itself out and become radically improved. Even science is a part of the global ego and is therefore riddled with massive amounts of deceit and manipulation. At the same time there is also a lot of valid scientific research done, and rejecting all of it would be to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I read on Wikipedia that there are lots of independent observations showing that dark matter exists. One woo woo idea I came to think of is that dark matter is related to the higher densities described in the Law of One. That dark matter is a higher density form of matter and therefore is able to behave in ways beyond third density physics. I will take a look at the following video to see if dark matter has some unusual properties according to mainstream science:

At last! I got frustrated by how little is explained about anomalies with dark matter, but now I found from around 36 minutes into this video that dark matter, if it's particles, then, as the scientist said, it will require a miracle to explain how it works in galaxies:

This miracle mentioned is what we can expect if dark matter is intelligent fourth density matter. Really fringe idea, I know, but it fits!

Galaxies seem to be highly intelligent structures. How can they maintain their shapes for billions of years? Looks like intelligent coordination to me. The Law of One describes how galaxies are governed by Logos (and solar systems are sub-Logos or logoi to use the plural form).

"Ra: I am Ra. We go back to previous information. Consider and remember the discussion of the Logos. With the primal distortion of free will, each galaxy developed its own Logos. This Logos has complete free will in determining the paths of intelligent energy which promote the lessons of each of the densities given the conditions of the planetary spheres and the sun bodies." - The Law of One 19.12

And this explains I think why mainstream science struggles so much with trying to fit how the universe works into their third density models which fail to include intelligent guidance as a principle.

Inner body awareness practice can reveal more and more tensions. Pressure and pain can be felt. And there is also some kind of numbing going on around the tensions. It must be that it's the numbing out process that covers up the tension so that they become hidden from our conscious awareness. And then with even more practice of feeling the inner body the feeling of numbness is mixed with some kind of icky and nasty feeling. Pretty horrible. The good thing is that the deeper tensions can then start to dissolve. I will continue practice this together with feeling my heart. It's not just about the heart nor just about the mind, it's a whole energy field.

The true knowledge in the global ego seems to be spread out even among people. For example Ray Kurzweil said that he wants to live forever, while Eckhart Tolle and Sadhguru have said that they don't want to live forever. So in this case it's the spiritual "gurus" who are the egos and the fearful ones! And Kurzweil relies too much on technology. The whole world is schizophrenic like that, where some people are developed in some areas while immature in other areas.

Another schizophrenic divide in society is that mainstream media has some of the truth and conspiracy theorists have some other parts of the truth. Nobody has the full picture (or at least they don't reveal it). Alex Jones said that Google is run by the NSA and Facebook is run by the CIA. I believe that's basically correct, so the idea of a free market economy is a joke. Alex also said that IBM created both Microsoft and Google. Again, that too seems correct to me. And at the same time Alex says that the world is run by evil globalists. That's false IMO. So there is that true/false divide again.

Some even claim that ACIM was created by the CIA. That could be true! Or created by the Tavistock Institute or some Crown agency. Who knows, but in that case it only shows that the CIA, the Crown and the Vatican etc have a good agenda in my opinion. Because ACIM is an excellent explanation of the ego. It's not some evil "mind control" plot. There is a good purpose behind ACIM. The same with the Law of One which may be another CIA project. People who are very much trapped in ego consciousness believe that such things must be evil and done for evil purposes. What they fail to recognize is that there could be good control from the top and this can be gleaned by examining the actual material, such as ACIM and the Law of One.

That's what I meant by Alex Jones being wrong about the world being controlled by evil globalists. Actually, Alex Jones himself is likely a controlled opposition project run by some intel agency. The danger is not those in the top power layer. The danger is corrupt power lower down and regular people who are totally trapped in ego consciousness. The masses need to be "herded" one might say, for the safety of humanity.

Sadhguru talks about thinking with the whole body from about 25 minutes into this video:

I believe he is correct and that it's possible to think with the whole body. Eckhart Tolle said something similar. That's a step towards fourth density I believe where consciousness can expand from being only in the head to the whole body, and then even out further into the environment. So consciousness is then not something produced by the brain.

And logically, consciousness must as I see it be connected to the unmanifested and the infinite because it can observe the manifested and the finite. Physical reality cannot observe itself without the interconnectedness of the unmanifested. So consciousness is more fundamental than physical reality. I will experiment with thinking with the whole body to see if I can get a real understanding of what Sadhguru said.

The global ego is a fear-based structure. And ACIM talks about something called the circle of fear.

"The circle of fear lies just below the level the body sees, and seems to be the whole foundation on which the world is based. Here are all the illusions, all the twisted thoughts, all the insane attacks, the fury, the vengeance and betrayal that were made to keep the guilt in place, so that the world could rise from it and keep it hidden." - ACIM T-18.IX.4:1-2

Then there is another circle:

"This world of light, this circle of brightness is the real world, where guilt meets with forgiveness. Here the world outside is seen anew, without the shadow of guilt upon it. Here are you forgiven, for here you have forgiven everyone. Here is the new perception, where everything is bright and shining with innocence, washed in the waters of forgiveness, and cleansed of every evil thought you laid upon it. Here there is no attack upon the Son of God, and you are welcome. Here is your innocence, waiting to clothe you and protect you, and make you ready for the final step in the journey inward. Here are the dark and heavy garments of guilt laid by, and gently replaced by purity and love." - ACIM T-18.IX.9:1-7