Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

The Law of One talks about a galactic logos, a solar logos and an earth logos etc. It's interesting that in the ancient astronaut theory "beings from the sky" created us humans. I doubt that those were ordinary extraterrestrials. However, there may have been a galactic deliberate "seeding" of our human civilization here on earth, and that we are still in what the Law of One says is a planetary quarantine of earth. Here is video about the ancient astronaut theory:

Curiously, now I found another YouTube presenter called Aaron who also talks about the Law of One (like Aaron Abke). Looks interesting. I will take a look at some of his videos, such as this one:

Law of One's "service to self" vs "service to others" is the same I think as ACIM's fear/ego vs love/Holy Spirit. Those are then high abstraction level concepts which makes them very powerful when interpreted correctly. And it directly relates to the spiritual idea of beginner's mind (and beginner's heart etc which I call it).

The Law of One says (as Aaron Doughty mentioned in the video in my previous post), that we need to become 51 percent service to others in order to move into fourth density. My interpretation of that is that 51% or higher service to others means that we have taken a step from separate ego mind into being slightly more group mind. So, then, if my interpretation is correct, service to others does NOT mean using our ego minds to serve others, which would be a pretty contrived affair, haha. Instead it means the shift into a real collective consciousness of humanity.

This, then, also means that in third density we are 100% service to self! And that's in line with how Leo has talked a lot about the ego's survival strategies. Beginner's mind can be used to start reducing the service to self, and increasing the service to others which actually means becoming open to higher consciousness input. In this way we "serve" the evolutionary process of taking the leap in consciousness for humanity as a whole, and also for ourselves! But it's not directly serving our ego (only indirectly), so then the term "service to others" is actually pretty accurate from this perspective.

If service to self as I propose actually means ego consciousness, and that in third density we therefore are 100% service to self, then what does the Law of One mean by saying that earth is already more service to others than service to self? My answer is that it means that there are more Wanderers on earth than regular third density people. It's a part of the Law of Confusion, semi-hidden explanations used in the Law of One and in religious texts such as the Bible.

It becomes rather tricky and convoluted with my explanation of the Law of One. Here is what the Law of One says about the number of Wanderers on earth:

"▶ Questioner: How many of them [Wanderers] are incarnate on Earth now?

Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million." - Law of One 12.27

The tricky part here is that the number "approaches sixty-five million". Approaches? From zero people, or from 7 billion people? My guess is that the number is over 4 billion Wanderers. And it's logically consistent although in heavy Law of Confusion style.

Leo asked (in the 64 questions video) what would happen if the consciousnesses from two separate people were united into one consciousness. And then he asked what would happen if all some 7 billion human consciousnesses on the planet were combined into one consciousness. Very interesting questions! That's precisely the kind of exploration that's valid for a collective consciousness.

And even if it was possible to find an intellectual answer to questions like that, it wouldn't be the real thing. For actual collective consciousness to emerge we need to do real unification of our separate consciousnesses. And that's where practices such as beginner's mind and beginner's heart are useful since they aim at being open to change.

I noticed that when practicing beginner's mind, thoughts of personal control still appear. And I came to realize that all that is special relationships, not only to people but to all things and events. If I use my habitual tendency as a separate ego to control my life, then that blocks the beginner's mind.

"You cannot love parts of reality and understand what love means. If you would love unlike to God, Who knows no special love, how can you understand it? To believe that special relationships, with special love, can offer you salvation is the belief that separation is salvation." - ACIM T-15.V.3:1-3

Beginner's mind can be practiced using mindfulness.

"Mindfulness is the psychological process of purposely bringing one's attention to experiences occurring in the present moment without judgment" - Wikipedia

There is no need to judge the ego, it's enough to notice it mindfully. That noticing itself is a meta perspective. Isn't the meta perspective itself of the ego? Maybe, but there is a clear difference between being aware of one's ego activities and being totally identified with the ego.

Here is expert Nam Nguyen talking about beginner's mind, a bit poor audio but it could be useful to learn from the vast already existing knowledge about it:

One risk I discovered with beginner's mind is that my mind turns the practice into just another ego toy and thereby I'm deceiving myself. So my new approach is to focus on beginner's heart. The practice is that I feel what my heart wants which usually results in my mind becoming confused, haha. But that's perfectly fine! Because that's what to expect with a beginner's heart. It will require practice before my mind and my heart become more coherent.

And there are other differences between beginner's mind and beginner's heart. The idea with beginner's mind is to always be empty in the mind. With what I call beginner's heart, the idea is that the heart feeling is literally in a beginning state and then as the heart intelligence grows, it's no longer a beginner's heart.

I found a scientific study that hints that entropy as I mentioned may only be a result of our limited perception.

"Humans, planets, stars, galaxies, maybe even the Universe itself, everything has an expiration date. But things in the quantum realm don't always follow the rules. Scientists have found that quasiparticles in quantum systems could be effectively immortal." - Scientists Find Evidence a Strange Group of Quantum Particles Are Basically Immortal, ScienceAlert, 4 Jan 2020

It says further in the article that: "Their entropy is not decreasing, but remaining constant. That's still pretty weird, but not physics-breaking weird." The article is based on scientific research done in 2019: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41567-019-0535-3

I predict that mainstream science will find more reverse-entropy phenomena like that. Even things like dark matter being intelligent.

In the alternative community people are sometimes using the terms third, fourth and fifth dimensions instead of densities as in the Law of One. I think the dimension concept is from Dolores Cannon. My interpretation is that it's the same thing except that fourth dimension means the transition period from third to fourth density. And fifth dimension means completed transition into fourth density. In this way it's possible to take the information as being compatible instead of arguing about what terms are correct. Miracles in ACIM then belong to the fourth dimension, as a transition tool between fear-based third density and love-based fourth density, and that's what ACIM means by fear vs love.

38 minutes ago, Anderz said:

In the alternative community people are sometimes using the terms third, fourth and fifth dimensions instead of densities as in the Law of One. I think the dimension concept is from Dolores Cannon. My interpretation is that it's the same thing except that fourth dimension means the transition period from third to fourth density. And fifth dimension means completed transition into fourth density. In this way it's possible to take the information as being compatible instead of arguing about what terms are correct. Miracles in ACIM then belong to the fourth dimension, as a transition tool between fear-based third density and love-based fourth density, and that's what ACIM means by fear vs love.

You churn out a lot of good pondering and systems thinking. 

Your work helps my understanding develop more.

Thank you for your work and for sharing. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot Thanks! I like the online journal format since I can post my findings both for my own learning and for others. I will take a look at Leo's video about using a journal. I have deliberately waited with that to prevent becoming biased regarding how to write a journal.

Quantum eraser experiments have shown that there is retrocausality, that the future can affect the present. I found that scientists still debate whether it's actual retrocausality or not, but for example John Wheeler said that it's real. And many experiments have confirmed the quantum eraser effect.

Those experiments are consistent with my model which says that causality goes both from the past and from the future. And it also allows for miracles a la ACIM in a physical sense without the need for adding some mystical mechanisms.

Wow, in this video a mainstream physicist says (from about 58 minutes): "Particles of course don't exist. All that exists is the vacuum. And the vacuum carries fields, and particles are excitations of these fields."

That sounds similar to what alternative researcher Nassim Haramein has said, that the vacuum energy is the source of physical particles. It will be interesting to see if mainstream science starts recognizing (or admitting) that the vacuum energy is the source of all physical forces. Unfortunately that will likely not happen anytime soon however. In another video (I don't have the link) a new force in physics was proposed and yet another ad hoc addition/modification of the standard model. What a mess! The standard model looks worse than the epicycle theories some centuries ago. Instead of falsifying their model, they try to patch it each time it fails to match real measured data.

Special relationships in ACIM are like believing that one's right hand belongs to someone other than one's left hand. The hands of one person are separate yet belong to the one and the same person.

"Without you there would be a lack in God, a Heaven incomplete, a Son without a Father. There could be no universe and no reality. For what God wills is whole and part of Him because His Will is One. Nothing alive that is not part of Him, and nothing is but is alive in Him. Your brother's holiness shows you that God is one with him and you---that what he has is yours because you are not separate from him nor from his Father" - ACIM T24,7:50

Aaron Abke has a new video about Christ being the Higher Self. That sounds similar to the Holy Relationship in ACIM.

The ego has a nightmarish body posture: it rolls back shoulders, sucks in belly, bends the back using willpower and on top of that puts a contrived pretense of being at ease. It's a total horror! And it looks horribly robotic, lol. The cure is to have upright body posture with ease and natural buoyancy. Of course, the ego is completely incapable of that because it is itself a bundle of tensions in body and mind. And the ego has a closed heart, so the spine gets hunched in a subconscious stance of protection.

Relaxing subconscious tensions is different than conscious relaxation of muscles. One technique that can be used is to put awareness into the body until the subconscious tensions are brought up to conscious awareness and can be felt. And then keep conscious attention on the tensions which will make them start to dissolve. I will practice this with improving my body posture by putting conscious awareness into the spine and muscles instead of using willpower to try to correct it.

I will experiment with attracting money! Money is a massive ego tool, so the focus needs to be on what I will use the money for and also for love as described by ACIM instead of fear. And it has to be "service" to others in order to move into fourth density. To me service to others means serving the evolutionary drive towards a collective fourth density consciousness, not some servitude done by my ego. Or as the Bible says: You cannot serve both God and money. So even if I would use the money to give it to charity, if done by my ego that's still service to self! Super tricky.

Aaron Doughty has a new video about attracting money and love:

Lazy Yoga is about being lazier than lazy. When we are lazy in the usual sense, that's something we do, a choice, and therefore that's ego action and a delusion of personal doership. Third density is a sinful state, meaning a false perspective, and the transition to fourth density is a correction of the deliberately false perspective. Moving into fourth density is done by the Holy Spirit and that's volitionless action and awareness. Personal volition and doership breed fear since the ego has a false belief in being a separate entity having to struggle in the world. The Holy Spirit is correct and whole action and is therefore love-based.

J. Krishnamurti talked about choiceless awareness. He also said that choice is confusion. That sounds like the Law of Confusion in the Law of One. And ACIM says that the ego is deluded by believing it can do anything outside of God's will. Eckhart Tolle said that the ego is a necessary stage of development for humanity that we need to evolve beyond.

I think we as egos can still do something about our own situation, which is to take the nonduality teachings as a hypothesis and then examine in our daily life if it is a valid hypothesis. Is reality unfolding as a whole or do we as individual persons have our own separate wills? Our immediate experience tells us that, yes we do have free will! But the idea here is that the ego consciousness is only a temporary stage needed for growth and development up to a point, and then we need to evolve beyond that. And according to the nonduality hypothesis, from that higher perspective it's actually realized that no, we do not have free will, and that it leads to liberation instead of being a limitation as the ego believes.