Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7thLetter

What exactly do I work towards?

4 posts in this topic

I often find myself not knowing what exactly to work towards, or at least that is an excuse I tell myself.

I want to create something big and develop my skills to earn a living. But not knowing what to work towards prevents me from doing so, then I end up wasting my time on distractions.

There's so much information out there, how do we search for the best sources? The way I learn best, is to learn from a teacher who is straightforward, like Leo. If its a "how to" video, I want to know the truth, not some fluff.

How do I develop my trading skills to earn a living as a Forex trader? What do I do?

How do I develop my skills to become successful in Amazon FBA? What do I work towards?

These are questions I ask myself. But writing this thread makes me realize I'm just making excuses.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Find what you are most passionate about and lifts your spirit, brings love, joy and happiness when you partake in that activity. Pursue that.

Creation sorts out the rest, its that simple. By following your truest/highest calling you are simply being yourself, your true nature thus you are creating minimal resistance within existence thus everything naturally flows in accomplishment.

You don't have to complicate it further. Trust and follow your heart!

B R E A T H E

Make a list of your current problems and struggles, including the not knowing what to do.

Then look up people who have had the same problem and how they solved it or dissolved it. Read books on it, watch videos on it and do it. Your interest in a thing will grow as you learn it. 

You won't find the best teacher/mentor right away, you will find them as you go and grow. Remember The Hero's Journey.

Sounds like you need to buy the life purpose course. 

The 'how to' can be a multi decade process especially if you're not clear as to what you want. 

Leo has spent a lot of time releasing a formula for 'how to find the what'.

Solid advice is very difficult on forums when it comes to life purpose. Your life is unique.