Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivory

Genetically engineered psilocybin

6 posts in this topic

Now it's time to infect the world.

Muahahahahah....

It's pretty silly though to grow psilocybin via bacteria when you can just chemically synthesize kilograms of it in a lab in hours.

Synthesizing psychedelics is so easy for scientists and medical companies.

There exist ways of synthesizing DMT simply from stirring together basic chemical reagents in plastic tubs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Now it's time to infect the world.

Muahahahahah....

It's pretty silly though to grow psilocybin via bacteria when you can just chemically synthesize kilograms of it in a lab in hours.

Synthesizing psychedelics is so easy for scientists and medical companies.

There exist ways of synthesizing DMT simply from stirring together basic chemical reagents in plastic tubs.

that`s how pharma industry is argumenting.

That's rad.

"What's exciting is the speed at which we were able to achieve our high production," Jones said. "Over the course of this study we improved production from only a few milligrams per litre to over a gram per litre, a near 500-fold increase."

What we be really weird and dangerous is when yeasts or bacteria start getting into the public hands that can produce drugs like fentanyl or cocaine. It's going to be a pretty nuts future, those strains will be uncontrollable. Society will be forced to deal with addiction as a disease rather than trying to control it with law, and there will be many wasted lives along the way I'm afraid.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Source?

I could just about buy this if mention was made of extracting in place of synthesizing,- there is a world of difference.  

3 hours ago, Corpus said:

Source?

I could just about buy this if mention was made of extracting in place of synthesizing,- there is a world of difference.  

I said synthesizing. Extraction is for amateurs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.