Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Epigenetic changes from Enlightenment?

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know if Enlightenment causes epigenetic changes in human beings?

Glory to Israel

Enlightenment makes you realize that genetics is a hallucination.

But relatively speaking, basically everything causes epigenetic change. So that doesn't mean much.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So does this answer my question: how does one cell create me(DNA)? I am not sure if they have any questions either?

ive always asked this since elementary. ? good to have an answer 

? if I’m interpreting this correct 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Scholar This is a great question. It’s the type of integration between existentialism and science I would love to see. 

The answer is yes, but we don’t have mechanistic details. Science is still centered at high Orange and mostly influenced by materialism and financial incentives. I teach genetics and have done a lot of consciousness work. My mind is naturally integrative and I can “see” inter-relationships between the big holistic mind of reality expressing itself through epigenetics of human minds. Learning the mechanistic details will expand our understanding of evolution, inheritance and collective consciousness. It will relate nonphysical to physical - similar to how Quantum Mechanics has. Epigenetics is starting to show this, yet we are still at an early stage. I went to an epigenetics seminar last night. Afterwards, I had a long discussion with the reasearcher. We talked about the potential of trans-generational epigenetic memory and the potential of epigenetics to predict the future and adapt accordingly. We also discussed potential for epigenetic memory of “past lives” and explored the question of “what is intelligence”? I was pleasantly surprised how open and curious he was about this. Scientists are evolving. . . 

10 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

So does this answer my question: how does one cell create me(DNA)? 

From a physical perspective, cells have enzymes called methyl transferases that can add methyl groups to specific regions of DNA in response to environmental conditions. Yet we are still earning about mechanistic details. Scientists haven’t yet considered “existential inputs” yet. We’ve barely scratched the surface. Have you ever heard of Atari from the 1980s? That’s kinda where we are at.

Interesting. I wonder how my Theory of Intelligence can adapt to this knowledge.

And epigenetic’s sounds like Chris Langan’s CTMU. (To sum up the CTMU you could basically say   “The Identity Distributes Across The System of Reality Itself”

By the way, Sero. How long have you been doing this self-improvement stuff for? You seem like an interesting person.

Personally, I found Leo one year in my journey and am a writer. Though I do not get paid for my writing, for as I am only 14 :(. But hey, I have a S*IT TON of time on my hand, so I guess that’s great.

1 minute ago, Thewritersunion said:

By the way, Sero. How long have you been doing this self-improvement stuff for? You seem like an interesting person.

Personally, I found Leo one year in my journey and am a writer. Though I do not get paid for my writing, for as I am only 14 :(. But hey, I have a S*IT TON of time on my hand, so I guess that’s great.

30 years

At 14 y.o., you have gotten an early start.  Nice work

So, is there any particular industry you’d like to try at and innovate?

Personally I’d like to go in Storytelling as a whole. IE: Books, Poems, Comics, Letters, Essay, and a bit of Cryptology. Also Marketing, AI, Music, Video Games, and News, but those last few I’d probably be in my fifties before I get to it.

What about you? I’m genuinely curious, what would you like to create  in your life?

@Thewritersunion I also like storytelling. There are so many forms of storytelling and so much to explore and create. I work as a teacher, so I create stories to explain things. I’d like to create stories that change the way people think about life and reality. . .  Wish I was good at poetry, it is a great creative expression.

Imagine if we could create AI that creates. AI that can create comics, music, stories, games, magic - beyond what we can imagine

I feel that it does affect epigenetics however cannot be proven from an atomistic scientific standpoint where things have to be Quantified with physical representations? Probably not however from a metaphysical standpoint I feel that it has direct correlation to our instincts through our bloodline and or personal akashic record as I like to call it and how every person that is born in your bloodline ads information in that gets passed to the next one and so on and so forth and so the things you do and learn now give an advantage to your children and your children's children so on and so forth. But obviously it's completely a fairy on my part I have nothing to actually back any of that