Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

RSD MATERIAL

7 posts in this topic

For all of you interested in cutting the bullshit about this stuff and watching a thousand videos that gonowhere. Here you go:

--link removed by moderation--

For deeper understading of pickup, just read The Game and The Mystery Method. 

Also, dont get stuck in pickup conditioning. This is very primal development. Learn to see that this is better applied for all social interactions and enviroments in general, including business, politics, school,family, class, Social Media, etc. The point here is after experiencing and understading it, to transcend it and just know how people operate so you can have a better impact in the world if you wish to do so. 

P. S. The most advanced coach is Julien. 

Edited by ajasatya
Strange link to a Russian domain

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Valach Its good. Him and max are good to start. There are more pro puas like Todd, Satori, Arash and Neil, but note that these went off balance. Being an expert in pickup to me is a waste of time. Just get the pussy and your good to go lol. The only experts in pickup are the ones making money out of it. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I’m going to a seminar of RSD soon. The inner game stuff can be used on relationships on general. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust