kieranperez

Ex Spiritual Cult Member (Nithyanada Cult) Speaks Out

8 posts in this topic

Good on her for taking responsibility and leaving.

Very eye opening. This guru smelled like a cult leader since I first saw a video of him. 

Great lessons to be learned from this. 

@Leo Gura you’d like this.

5 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@kieranperez Lol he is not a Guru at all.But Criminal.But any how gullible people believe only such phonies.

You underestimate how manipulative megalomania narcissists can be. It’s not that people are just so stupid they blindly fall into it. They fall into it because cults play off of human needs, desires, and base level human psychology. They use techniques that work in such a way that people get bought into. 

There’s a reason cults happen so much in spiritual circles. What is that reason? Everyone wants to stop suffering! Become a god! Save the world! Develop superhuman powers! You know how inviting that is to people whom are suffering and lack a sense of direction? Then you throw in a really charismatic guy who knows very well how to appeal to you, seem 100% genuine, empathize with you, talk about bliss, unconditional love, etc. Right there you’d be caught by the short and curlies. Everybody wants those things! 

This stuff is so predictable it's like clockwork.

I feel bad saying "I told you so".

These cults can be smelled from a thousand miles away to anyone who's seriously doing this work. Unfortunately virtually no one is seriously doing this work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nobody with some sense join nithyananda cult. Iam tired with this stupid indian swami's who mislead lot of people and they are like rats everywhere. India is hub for fake spirituality. Now this nithayanda rat is not in jail coz he is hiding behind hinduism. If someone raise a voice against him then people will scream oh hindu sanyasis are being targeted.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Nobody with some sense join nithyananda cult. Iam tired with this stupid indian swami's who mislead lot of people and they are like rats everywhere. India is hub for fake spirituality.

In yet it’s also the heart of sprituality of the highest order lol. Be careful with your accussations.

If you had really low self esteem and not have had the chance to learn about the stuff we learn on here and came across this stuff, you could also get picked up into it. 

In the beginning I liked nithyananda, but after seeing those videoclipes I just saw too much ego.

48 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

If you had really low self esteem and not have had the chance to learn about the stuff we learn on here and came across this stuff, you could also get picked up into it. 

Yes. gladly i didnt fall into that trap. Am always greatful for things i learned from leo and from this forum.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi