karkaore

Curiosity and desire.

22 posts in this topic

@MAYA EL Practises and You Will realize all What I am saying by yourself. (all of my insights are actual and Come from Source they are not philosophical so no not a sheep)

@karkaore Love you man. 

@Leo Gura? That is so right. It is Just fascinating. 

17 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@MAYA EL Practises and You Will realize all What I am saying by yourself. (all of my insights are actual and Come from Source they are not philosophical so no not a sheep)

@karkaore Love you man. 

@Leo Gura? That is so right. It is Just fascinating. 

I realize you think you have experienced something that comes from the all Creator or pure Consciousness whatever you call it. However what you have experienced is your own delusion created by your own desires and imagination because you did not properly rid yourself of desire and intention from the beginning and so you are easily manipulated by your imagination which is manipulated by the controlling mentality the world which is in a Fallen state.  Like previously stated I'm done talking because it's impossible for you to understand let alone believe it if you are not free and so until you free yourself there's no point in disgusting the matter with you anymore