Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShivaShakti

Is a logical religion/system of some kind needed for people to seek?

10 posts in this topic

Do we really need to be so elusive when it comes to liberation? There is definitely something I'm missing. All the current religions are too old for most current people to fathom. They are causing more problems than they solve. Why no new religions?

I based my strategy for liberation on some assumptions that I am not clever enough to prove, but they make sense to me intuitively. Plus my strategy worked. I know there are people who can explain the truth in a completely rational way. Because the truth is pure rationality without any conflict. This is the nature of truth. Here are some of my assumptions that allowed me to reach liberation:

God is reality.
The closest I can come to knowing reality is that it is the language of mathematics in action.
Everybody was enlightened before man developed their own language. 
The development of man made language was the beginning of thought (not the other way around). And this is what caused the individual sense of identity in humans to begin happening.  
Our sense of individual identity is made up of thoughts about future and past, and thought is made up of man made language. 
Satan's only weapon is man made language
To unionise with reality, to kill Satan, I must either learn to think in the language of mathematics or remove my own language in mind long enough to have the experience of liberation. 

Can someone please explain why a logical religion wouldn't work if the right people got behind it?
The people currently attempting to create this religion are too angry and they conceal truth too. They are too arrogant. They act as if everything they say is right and everything anybody else says is wrong. They give a wrong explanation of other religions intentionally.

Would it be bad if everybody was liberated?
Do the liberated not want to liberate others?
What's going on??? I can see so many people at the top are liberated and they conceal the truth. Shouldn't they be beating people over the head with it???
What am I missing??? I know I'm missing a lot.

It's so much more complicated than this, and this is already a huge highly complex project.

10 minutes ago, ShivaShakti said:

logical religion

Lol logical religion, logical religion is leo's life work. It is the logical metaphysical language of god. 

if you want to understand reality, then simply watch all of leo's video. 

Absorb, not critise and then prove in your direct experience. 

it is stage orange religion. 

but i'm just saying, i get your intent. Simply just a fact about logical religion. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash If I wanted to understand reality I would try to learn ontological mathematics. I'm just taking things one step at a time. I am aware of my own ignorance :D 

@ShivaShakti LOL i looked at the smile and then i looked at your picture. Couldn't see a distinction looked the same to me. :D

Edited by Aakash

14 hours ago, ShivaShakti said:

Would it be bad if everybody was liberated?
Do the liberated not want to liberate others?
What's going on??? I can see so many people at the top are liberated and they conceal the truth. Shouldn't they be beating people over the head with it???
What am I missing??? I know I'm missing a lot.

Because Truth is not revealed by peoplexD

The Most High will reveal it to whoever He wants. Truth can't be monopolized. Truth is available to anyone who are sincere, the genuine. Thinking that you are the giver of Truth, is delusions. Allah's Actions is always running behind the scenes. Some people are cognizant of it, some don't. Thinking that their "plans" works. 

Actually we can plan, but the results is completely on God's Will. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Thank you for your beautiful wisdom. You got me in tears. I know my own sincerity is the only thing I ever had going in my favour. It was certainly only by the grace of Allah that I was liberated. Certainly not because of my IQ :D I am only just getting started with The Quran and you inspire me to pick it up again. It is so powerful.