Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beeflamb

How can I help awaken the world?

5 posts in this topic

So I have come across a unique opportunity where I will be able to travel the world for free for one year. I am currently unemployed but am able to make some money remotely by working on my computer.

I'll be bringing a GoPro camera, my video editing software and will most likely be using couchsurfing along the way and will probably be able to directly interact with a lot of people around the world.

But I'm having some trouble coming up with a purpose or theme for these videos. I'd like to do something that at least touches upon awakening/high consciousness thinking and make it into an art or something. I know there are so many Youtube channels out there but so few that have an awakened characteristic to them. 

I figured I'd come here for some seeds of inspiration/guidance. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Yeah it pretty much all starts with you.

The reason for that is that people don't give a shit about what you tell them.

They are moved by the way you are not by what you preach.

If you breath life they will notice no matter what you do.

Joy brings joy, be joyful.

Sailing on the ceiling 

That sounds like an amazing opportunity. It reminded me of the film Samsara - which captures an essence of awakening through travel, culture and nature.

Absolute best thing you can do is stay out of the spotlight -stop giving your opinion out to people- stop telling them about the metaphysical side of life- let them take the journey themselves- and just observe