ShivaShakti

Kundalini

13 posts in this topic

Followers of Leo should understand by now that enlightenment is a specific internal experience with an unmistakable before and after. So is Kundalini awakening!!! Most people who talk about Kundalini do not know anything about Kundalini. They so often, knowingly or unknowingly, distort the truth and cause confusion for those actually having this experience. What most are experiencing is something different. People try to force Kundalini with particular actions, but She doesn't like that. If those people only knew how foolish they are.

If you have experienced Kundalini awakening and did not become enlightened instantly (if you still suffer from fear) then you will probably have experienced some kind of temporary detachment from your thoughts followed by bliss. You will regularly feel energy travelling the length of your spine. You may, at some stage, begin to be able to feel the area between your eyebrows tingle when you place focus there. This stage may be preceded by temporary dizziness, headaches and nose bleeds. This is the beginning of one process to becoming enlightened. If you fail to become enlightened at some point after awakening Kundalini you will eventually become insane. These are the two possibilities when you dance with the serpent. If there was no risk there could be no reward.

How to avoid becoming insane: Trust the process. Do not allow your mind to convince you that there is something wrong with you. Instead focus on the fact that there is something wrong with almost everybody else. Do not allow others, especially western doctors or psychologists who ignore philosophy, to define you. These people tend to have little to no awareness of their own ignorance. Everything they think they know is based on assumption and faith, yet they parade as if they are the most rational ones. Such fools are a danger to the innocent. They have power but lack wisdom. They will likely try to sell you drugs that hinder the spiritual process. You must trust Kundalini above yourself and above everybody else, for She is the guru of gurus. Know that She is deceptive, and She will lead you to suffering. You must learn to embrace Her even while you resist.

If you embrace this process you may experience the highest high followed by the lowest low. The true gift is not in the high but in the low that follows. The suffering that Kundalini will bring about for you is the great gift. Kundalini wants you to give up everything, but you will likely begin with no idea how to actually give up. So make giving up your goal. If you can't do that then make setting the goal of giving up your back up plan for when things go wrong. You will probably only set this goal after you begin to tire of suffering. This is precisely why you must suffer. Everything is born out of its opposite. The goal of the mystic is to truly live, therefore the mystic must experience internal death (while remaining physically alive).

Life is like a horse race. Only the ones who fall behind will give up and climb off the horse. Kundalini will eventually make your horse slow down. She can get away with things that few human gurus ever could. This is why Kundalini is the greatest guru. She answers to nobody. She cannot be killed or arrested for doing what truly needs to be done. She does not suffer consequences. She will force you to suffer and your suffering will bring her great delight, because she knows suffering is sacred. If you want a nice teacher do not call to her. If you want an effective guru then call to her with humility.

But what do I know? I'm just an untrained eclectic without a live teacher, a nobody. I do not have approval from those who have approval, nor do I care for it. Many people of great discipline would not respect me. Many of them would beat me with a stick. So use your own discernment.

@ShivaShakti I’ve experienced Kundalini and I’m not enlightened. I still have fears and I suffer. 

I think that people confused the stage of meditation called ‘Arising and Passing Away” as a Kundalini which it isn’t. People think after the A&P they’re advanced and done w meditation but nope. 

Kundalini is a made-up thing that was made up by a guru a long time ago that experienced it and through speaking it in The Power of Words and in the power of the subconscious mind others had it manifest as well and so on and so forth until today we have this fad going around where you can get off work from your nine-to-five go home have a Kundalini experience and thank your the next Buddha. Bottom line is just because somebody honestly experienced it does not mean everybody needs to experience it to reach the same place in life this is because we're all different and we all have different things we have to deal with so we will all have different experiences so people making money off of this Kundalini experience telling people that they can be enlightened through it and all the other crap they say it's just another fad marketing gimmick

I feel a surge of energy in the spine, a dullness through the forehead a nosebleeds.

I have written about such symptoms on a recent thread talking about the arisal of such symptoms after practicing kriya yoga, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts. 

@MAYA EL You talk like you know that for a fact. Did you go back in time to check or did some idiot tell that to you? It is a real thing. It's just that the descriptions and symbols of it are not it. The problem is people are generally fundamentalists and do not look for deeper meaning in anything. Words fail to express it fully. Symbols are like a finger pointing to the moon. I did not say it is the only way to enlightenment. I said it is one way. If you have not been through it you wouldn't know a thing about it. The business people selling ideas on the internet, yeah most of them are full of nonsense. Personally I would never take money from people in exchange for information. The truth is @MAYA EL you are a made up thing. So go and destroy that illusion.

You need to not be so sensitive I was not attacking you for anything I was voicing my opinion about a fad that the New Age movement desires so badly. Yes I know it is a fact and yes I realize people experience it yes I have experienced it as well many times. what you need to realize is how the imagination Works and how the human mouth works  and how this world works.

and don't take what I said personal

The new age nonsense is part of why people believe it is some kind of joke. They butchered that just like the west butchered Yoga.

The truth is, I am writing in this manner because the people who are experiencing this are extremely confused. People don't pay attention to nice on the internet. It is a journey I have travelled and have some grasp of, although I'm always still learning. I am not here for my own benefit. I have nothing to gain. Quite the opposite actually, as this removes me from peace. It may be difficult to perceive compassion in my words but that isn't because they lack compassion. 

You are deceived. 

You don't realize that someone did experience this Kundalini but because of ego they wanted to share it with the world so they wrote about it and they taught it to their groupies more followers whatever you would like to call them and so they pushed their version of reality on to other people and of time it has manifested into what it is today. See the truth is there's no formula for how to clean your chakra system you don't have to have a Kundalini Awakening some people do some people don't but those numbers are definitely skewered thanks to some religions. In this world we're so quick to shove our reality down other people's throats and call it helping or showing the way and it doesn't hurt to get your feet kissed and some nice clothes and a place to stay while you're at it maybe even get a statue and get called a sage.

But the main reason you're deceived is because you think you're not getting anything out of this which goes to show you don't really do self inquiry because if you did you would know that you only do things to get something out of it. The self-righteous Christian devotes his time helping with church matters because he's hoping to get a pat on the back from God or maybe even a blessing the guru in India has no other way of making a living and he's had a lot of time to think come up with word games and wants to leave a legacy and be the next Krishna or Shiva figure that left its Mark in history but regardless every human being acts with the intentions of getting something in return so stop lying to yourself. I say it because I care and not to be a dick believe it or not

LOL. Ok. Now who's attacking who? I know nothing really matters and everything matters at the same time, yet I still choose to behave as if everything matters. I'm not that woke, so what? You would have me sit in a dark room for the rest of my days?

I never at any point said there is only one way.

Of course my ego wants to feel special. But I know being here causes me to only suffer during the moments I am here. I am here to get the feeling of helping someone. There, is that enough self enquiry for you? Life is a dance, I'm dancing. Deal with it. This notion that you should not come back into the world and play the game is from ego too. You are still playing the game until you physically die no matter what you do. Your ego is always there no matter how woke you become. A dance cannot not be a dance. So what should I do? Stay silent and observe? 

How do you know your helping? See intentions aside if you explain something to somebody technically you're not telling the truth because you're telling your angle. For instance you can sit on a hill before the sun comes up and then watch the sun come up well there's another person a couple of thousand feet to your left sitting on a different Hill doing the same thing so then you tell me how it was when the sun came up and you're completely honest well it's different than the story they tell me because of individuality and perspective so then I still don't know exactly what it's like to experience the sun coming up I merely just have two opinions which have now tainted my imagination towards this event

so then I now have a predetermined expectation and concept of what a sunrise is like which is going to provide me with surprise confusion may be disappointment once I finally give experience it because of all the ideas and Concepts I have created about it based off of what other people have said therefore I have more problems to deal with now then I did before anybody told me about it and so then this means they did not help me at all they merely confused me. You're here to learn about life by experiencing it not playing teacher

Is playing teacher not learning about life through experiencing it? There is no this or that. Just this and that. You cannot see your own hypocrisy. You are trying to teach me not to teach. You are confusing me with telling me your angle instead of leaving me unlearned. Everything you have said in your last two messages is nothing but a display that you prefer to focus on others to avoid focusing on yourself. Your words display characteristics of somebody totally possessed by ego. You say I am deceived and that you are only attacking me because you care about me. This is your problem. I do not care. You should stop caring about me and care about yourself. That would really help the world. 

None of us really know anything. Words cannot be truth. Words technically oppose truth. Yet here we are writing back and forth as if we know anything at all. How many words has Leo spoken on Youtube? Go and tell him not to paint verbal pictures to people. Tell him to keep his angles to himself. I tried to tell you when I said words and symbols are fingers pointing to the moon. 

But anyway, you win. I lose. You're smart. I'm dumb. Is that what you want to hear?

You know you should tag the person your replying to so that we all know exactly whom it is that you are directing your replys to .

If it was me .

No I don't want you to admit that I'm smart and your dumb because that is an ignorant statement. 

The reason i say that it is ignorant is because no 2 people on the planet have the exact same knowledge (maybe very similar)  but that's as close as it gets.

So then because every single person alive has a knowledge base that is unique to them and only them this means that there isn't truly a standard to which we can be judged and found to be "smart or dumb" 

There is simply understanding and not understanding/ignorance  .

Oh, right, I'm new here. I just assumed that given we are the only ones going back and forth on this page that tagging isn't necessary.

Yep, finally something I agree with :D We are all smart and dumb at the same time <3